1. The word positive in positive punishment refers to the fact that _______.
2. The _______ _______ reinforcement schedule results in "break and run" patterns if responding.
3. Robert eisenberger and his colleagues demonstrated that reinforcement can establish learned ______.
4. All of the following are useful tips for shaping behavior except ________.
5. The foundation of integrity is your ____________________ system.
6. Type a individuals who commonly express _____ are at higher risk for coronary heart disease.
7. A thorough understanding of the _____ is essential to mission command
8. Differences in ________ indicate surface-level diversity.
9. When you exhibit stress tolerance, you __________.
10. During a negotiation, making an initial offer leads to the ________ bias.
11. During a group meeting, nadia comments, _____. she is performing a maintenance role.
12. Robert nozick suggests that fairness obeys two rules, which are _______.
13. Egotism is an example of _________________ that interferes with effective communication.
14. A(n) _____ does not distract a user and calls no attention to itself.
15. Transformational leaders enhance performance of employees by ________.
16. The term ________ refers to valid criticism that can encourage ethical behavior in organizations.
17. Under the zero-sum approach, rewards are distributed such that ________.
18. The rational persuasion strategy is most closely linked to the __________ power base.
19. The least preferred co-worker (lpc) questionnaire is used to measure whether ________.
20. The ________ view of conflict focuses on productive resolution of conflicts.
21. ______ is the sense that you have control over your work and its outcomes.
22. In a simple environment, a manager should use the _______ model of decision making.
23. Groups of approximately ________ members tend to be more effective for taking action.
24. ________ is called a ________ influence tactic.
25. _____ is a discrepancy between one's felt emotion and one's expressed emotion.
26. The extent to which something provides economic value greater than its cost is called its _____.
27. The extensive use of work teams benefits organizations by ________.
28. Job satisfaction is positively correlated with ______ and negatively correlated with ______.
29. An individual is likely to resist change because of the feeling ________.
30. In _____ individuals focus on the original issue and try to identify the specific problem.
31. Cultural understanding will help you avoid displaying ______.
32. Collectively, the values and perceptions of a cultural group represent its _____.
33. When people disagree about a preferred outcome or end state, they are involved in _____ conflict.
34. In a negotiation between a man and a woman, we would expect the woman to ________ than the man.
35. Workplace diversity can best be described as ________.
36. Presenting transcranial magnetic stimulation to the area of the sts in humans _____.
37. Adding an 880 hz tone and a 1320 hz tone to a 440 hz tone will result in _____.
38. Teen impulsivity is to late-maturing frontal lobes as old-age bluntness is to frontal lobe _____.
39. Shaping is the reinforcement of successive _______.
40. Secondary reinforcers are also called _______ reinforcers.
41. Organizations that promote a spiritual culture ________.
42. In organizations with mercenary cultures, we tend to find _____ sociability and _____ solidarity.
43. In the design of an organization, another name for "market structure" is "________ structure."
44. Until the late 1980s, business school curricula emphasized the ________ aspects of management.
45. Activity in the ________ depresses hunger.
46. Unlike in the case of goal-setting theory, mbo strongly advocates ________.
47. To get the best results while using reinforcement theory, rewards should be ________.
48. The secretion of pyy _____ hunger and the secretion of orexin _____ hunger.
49. Equity has _____ effect on citizenship behavior and _____ effect on counterproductive behavior.
50. To maximize motivation among today's workforce, managers need to think in terms of ________.
51. The autonomic nervous system regulates the ________ that accompanies different emotions.
52. Fisher and harris found that observers learned more when a model _______.
53. A strong culture exists when it has ___________ and __________.
54. _____ teams make or do things like manufacture, assemble, sell, or provide service.
55. According to dr. edmund jacobson, in pmr, each contraction should be held for ______ seconds.
56. The selection process helps sustain the organization's culture by ________.
57. Effective communication skills are based primarily on a support agent's ability to ____.
58. Principles of conduct that help govern the behavior of individuals and groups are known as _____.
59. According to douglas mcgregor's theory y, a manager assumes that employees ________.
60. Organizational buying criteria serve the same purpose as __________ criteria used by consumers.
61. Conflict is dysfunctional when it ________.
62. Employment planning involves ________.
63. Employees are most likely to perceive their organization as supportive when ________.
64. Individual behavior in organizations includes ________.
65. Reactive and protective behaviors designed to avoid action, blame, or change are termed ________.
66. _____ refers to a change in the attitudes and behaviors of a few employees in the organization.
67. Procedural fairness while implementing changes is especially important when ________.
68. Managers can motivate employees to increase their efforts by ____
69. In the context of managing change, _____ forces support the status quo.
70. ________ is the process of filtering information received by our senses.
71. __________ is the process of configuring organizations to meet environmental challenges.
72. A(n) ________ leader in path-goal theory does little but set challenging goals for followers.
73. Company chants are used to ________.
74. Company chants are examples of ________.
75. ________ prevents a single employee from getting conflicting orders from two different superiors.
76. _____ is a leadership philosophy characterized by an absence of managerial decision making.
77. According to the attribution theory of leadership, a person aiming to be a leader has to ________.
78. According to the action research model, the _____ before diagnosing the need for change.
79. Appropriability theory refers to ________.
80. _____ is a hidden cost to basing production in a foreign location.
81. The ____ is the set of key values, beliefs, and attitudes shared by members of an organization.
82. The process of adapting to the organizational culture where one works is called _____.
83. Open systems are characterized by ____, or the ability to sustain themselves and grow.
84. According to the attribution theory of leadership, leadership is characterized by ________.
85. The two types of visionary leadership are ____.
86. ____is the process of influencing others to achieve group or organizational goals.
87. The vertical hierarchy is also known as _____.
88. Workers need ________ in their environment
89. ________ socialization tries to strip away certain characteristics of the recruit.
90. An informal group is characterized by the ________.
91. Motivation is not ________.
92. According to contingency management, international managers need to ________.
93. Clarifying the issues of a problem is the _____ step in the problem-solving process.
94. Stage ii of the conflict process deals with the conflict being ________.
95. Research indicates that high-achieving teams __________.
96. In the context of organizational behavior, _____ stressed the value of participative management.
97. In expectancy theory, ____ is the perceived relationship between effort and performance.
98. If unpredictable instances of a target behavior are reinforced, a _________ schedule is in effect.
99. An example of change in the nature of the workforce is an increase in ________.
100. An example of change in competition is ________.
Guest Relations Executive
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved