1. An informed decision involves __________.
2. Which body or group of person are often referred to as guardians of professional values:
3. What is referred to as the value and or guidelines which a professional needs to follow in order to remain registered as a member of the professional body.
4. Thinking and behaving professionally in the workplace influences all BUT one of the following:
5. Which BEST defines the principle value?
6. All the following are key areas that make a professional EXCEPT:
7. There are Six characteristics of a professional style. Which is NOT a professional style?
8. You are in attendance at a business meeting, is it acceptable to leave a cell phone on?
9. If a person’s personal conduct is evaluated and judged in comparison to the norms of society, there is a judgment of:
10. What is at the foundation of a person's professionalism?
11. What does the ABC model explain?
12. When a person's confidence is placed in some person or thing is often called:
13. The fundamental elements of a profession were adapted from Brown in what year?
14. Characteristics such as loyalty, honesty, respect, and sensitivity are related to which of the following.
15. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of professionalism:
16. You are at a business luncheon; who should pay the bill?
17. The THREE major pillars of professionalism are listed below. Which is not a major pillar?
18. Suppose your co-worker told you something that was sensitive. Which one of the following should a professional personal practice?
19. Which stage of development of a professional is described below:
Experienced in employing and expanding, and renewing the cognitive process with new attainment.
20. _____________________ is the system of rules that govern the ordering of values
21. There are TWO aspects to ethics. Which of the two areas are related to the aspects?
22. Which is NOT a fundamental element of a profession?
23. All of the following describes professional attitudes and behaviors EXCEPT:
24. Which philosopher was concerned with the strength of character involving both feelings and actions?
25. Which is NOT a key ethical value?
26. Professional socialization encourages many areas. Which one below is NOT encouraged by the process?
Forms Of Business Organization
Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
FRM: Foundations Of Risk Management
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved