1. Millennials consists of __________ who have grown up with technology.
2. Through _____, a student may influence teacher perceptions and receive higher grades.
3. Reveal the murderer of the senior reader in _______
4. Incident analysis resources include network diagrams and lists of ____, such as database servers.
5. A(n) _____ is collected by a seller at each stage of a transaction.
6. The __________ act of 1996 attempts to prevent trade secrets from being illegally shared.
7. __________ is one of the countrys greatest sustainability success stories.
8. It access for everyone is an initiative for increasing access to digital technology for ____.
9. The authority of a corporation is expressed in __________.
10. Professionalism includes knowing how to contribute to a larger cause, and includes ________.
11. Pride is the virtue between _____________ and _____________.
12. Overall, women prisoners receive ________ sentences than do men.
13. In addition to standard colors, the font color gallery displays ____ colors.
14. Users can interact in a virtual reality environment through the use of _____.
15. The _____ value of the life is something that financial compensation cannot replace.
16. A __________ believes it is a sin to accept a blood transfusion.
17. The united states has _____ federal law(s) protecting against the export of toxic waste.
18. If we judge a leader solely by the results produced, we are following the _____ ethical tradition.
19. The adage "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is a(n) ________________ principle.
20. According to mill, to determine whether one pleasure is more valuable than another, we must _____.
21. _____ is the offering of something of value in order to gain an illicit advantage.
22. _____ provide(s) important guidelines for employees on how to act in different situations.
23. The _____ act criminalized securities fraud and toughened penalties for corporate fraud.
24. Under the ______________, employers can consider individual's e-mails corporate property.
25. The normative approach ______________________.
26. The _____ of 2002 incorporates the "comply or else" approach to corporate governance.
27. According to the perspective of shareholder capitalism, _____.
28. The number of interstate compacts began to grow in 1921 with creation of _____.
29. Labor unions tend to financially back _____ (by a ten-to-one margin, in recent elections).
30. Before anything else, businesses must _____ to survive.
31. ________ means the message has a tendency to mislead, confuse, or deceive the public.
32. ______ is a certification program that recognizes sustainable building practices and strategies.
33. _____ is an important element of virtue and means being whole, sound, and in unimpaired condition.
34. _____ believe that no one thing is intrinsically good.
35. _____ are used to subdivide duties within functional areas of a company.
36. The grade you earn for a specific college course is _____ and your overall gpa is ____.
37. When a business fails or does not make a profit, _____ have the most to lose in terms of finances.
38. Corporate responsibility deals with the _____ that corporations owe to their constituents
39. With regard to health and safety at workplace, _____ can be defined as the probability of harm.
40. In the context of the it job market, the top information systems job belongs to the ____.
41. Today, ____________________ of the major u.s. cities have some form of citizen oversight in place.
42. ____________ must be trusted to make business work properly and includes accountants.
43. The swim team likes to celebrate, but finally __________ on the bus.
44. The world-journal ________ that the justices of the supreme court ________ wrong in this case.
45. A person who is ____________ cannot legally consent to a medical or surgical treatment.
46. Federal law requires bilingual ballots in voting districts where at least ________.
47. Major corporate governance issues normally involve _____ decisions.
48. Cybercards are most useful for __________.
49. The membrane's permeability to sodium ions is at its maximum at label _____.
50. An american call option gives the buyer the right to _________.
51. All else the same, an american-style option will be ______ valuable than a ______ style option.
52. The nyse acquired the ecn _______, and nasdaq recently acquired the ecn ________.
53. A stock's alpha measures the stock's ____________________.
54. __________ funds stand ready to redeem or issue shares at their net asset value.
55. According to the capital asset pricing model, in equilibrium _________.
56. __________ portfolio construction starts with asset allocation.
57. _____ institutions include religion, education, and individuals such as the family unit.
58. In the little albert experiment, psychologist john watson conditioned a(n) ____________.
59. A(n) __________ is an event that triggers an alarm when no actual attack is in progress.
60. Ethics codes are _____________ for exercising ethical responsibility.
61. _____________ is a serious breach that results in harm to clients and is therefore unethical.
62. _____ tie(s) an organizations product(s) directly to a social concern through a marketing program.
63. All of the following are types of details except __________. spatial facts examples anecdotes
64. The justice approach to deciding ethical dilemmas is guided by _____.
65. A bag of snack food says, ""walmart's corn chips."" this is an example of a(n) ________ brand.
66. The acronym sludge helps identify the effects of ________ drugs on the autonomic nervous system.
67. Companies that _____ will most likely be found in violation of procompetitive legislation.
68. Positive abstractions that capture our sense of what is good or desirable are ______.
69. _____ tie(s) an organization?s product(s) directly to a social concern through a marketing program.
70. Corporate duties include __________.
71. An organization is expected to provide a culture of ____________.
72. A(n) ____ is a set of guidelines for helping a firm make ethical decisions:
73. The false claims act was enacted during _____.
74. _____ have been found to decrease unethical practices and increase positive work behavior.
75. A(n) _____ is a social responsiveness strategy in which a company does less than society expects.
76. Bad ethics can ________ strategic plans.
77. Ethical constraints allow companies to ______.
78. In general, it's not a good idea to implement significant policy changes during a _______________.
79. Price controls can cause _____.
80. Stakeholder assessment is an important part of a ______________ approach to environmental issues.
81. A(n) _______ requires an individual to choose among several actions that have negative outcomes.
82. ____ of women who experience sexual assault on campus are sorority members.
83. An increase in quantity supplied is represented by _____.
84. A service pack ____
85. _____ are marketing intermediaries that sell directly to final consumers.
86. _____ are internet-based companies specializing in securing the electronic transfer of funds.
87. Auditors are considered the ______________ for the stakeholders.
88. ____ is the process of moving an organization toward its vision.
89. Technology has ________ ethical issues.
90. Personal computer ethics involves ____.
91. Many people object to increased cybersecurity because _____.
92. Ethical constraints allow companies to ______.
93. ____________ is a basic component of practitioner competence.
94. ___________ is the duty of every government that wants to ensure its national security.
95. _____ is the ability to perceive whether a situation or decision has an ethical dimension.
96. The benefit of volunteering as part of an employer program to assist a local community is an example of ______.
97. Working in average ______ in countries like Bangladesh, Vietnam, Cambodia, Honduras, and Nicaragua raises a worker’s income above the average for that country.
98. What was the outcome of Monsanto’s bribe to the Ministry of Environment?
99. The prevalent doctrine in the United States for employment is ______.
100. The FBI requested that Apple incorporate a(n) ______ into new iPhones.
Skill Development (for Professionals)
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved