1. Paper, pencils, oils, and ____ are examples of supplies.
2. The equity investor's risk is ________ that of the debt lender.
3. When economists study the national economy or global economy, they are using a(n) ____ approach.
4. The relationship between the benefits and cost of doritos is called _____.
5. A key concept in reinforcement/behavior modification is that _______.
6. The nasdaq, part of the ___ market, provides price information on more than 3,600 stocks.
7. The _____ is the guardian of the american financial system.
8. Managers with a(n) _____ style may make decisions that help others achieve their goals.
9. In a business _____ is equal to sales minus expenses
10. Autocratic leaders would feel most comfortable in a _____ organization.
11. Mcdonalds uses foreign _____ to build its corporate presence worldwide.
12. The social communication model can best be described as ________.
13. A _____ is any activity that provides goods and services in an effort to earn a profit.
14. _____________ is buying products from another country.
15. ________ is the process of eliminating laws and regulations that hinder competition.
16. ____ is the study of how wealth is created and distributed.
17. The _____ gives consumers the freedom to review all details about the products they wish to buy.
18. The two types of securities offerings in the primary markets are ________ and ________.
19. Many employees utilize different _____ at work than they do at home.
20. Transparency refers to ____________.
21. To hide the shaded space between pages, ____.
22. A bag of snack food says, "walmart's corn chips." this is an example of a(n) ________ brand.
23. We describe charitable donations by corporations to nonprofit organizations as ________.
24. War and terrorism in many parts of the world should lead to ____.
25. Successful teamwork requires _____ commensurate with responsibility.
26. With the _____ approach, an organization chooses an outsourcing company in the same country.
27. Through e-government, _____.
28. Applied formatting affects ____ publication(s).
29. Bose promises "better sound through research." this is an example of ________.
30. A general term for a middleman that actually buys and then resells goods is a _____.
31. The purpose of ____________ is to increase an employee's ability to perform productively.
32. Digital media can reduce the cost of _______ and _________ transactions.
33. Decisions related to scheduling and assigning employees can be supported by a _____.
34. Daily trading on the amex market is ____ shares
35. Don't ________ in the closing section of a business report.
36. When black & decker manufactures its wide array of tools, it is using a(n) ____ process.
37. If a company secures a three-year bank loan, this is considered _________.
38. __________ utility is usually provided by producers rather than marketers.
39. The openoffice.org software program creates files with the _______ file extension.
40. The _________ is a statistic used to compute the pace of inflation or deflation.
41. According to the two-factor theory, ________.
42. A marketer focuses on a product's ________.
43. ___________ are the firm's after tax profits that are distributed to stockholders.
44. _____ are wealthy individuals who invest in new and growing firms.
45. In retail in general and fashion in particular, having _____ is considered the kiss of death.
46. You can help the audience find your business on twitter by_____.
47. Whirlpool appliances would most likely use _____ distribution to sell its products.
48. _____ occurs when a company retains a product but reduces its marketing support costs.
49. _____ is/are not characteristic of impressionist music.
50. _____ is an employee's attitude toward his or her job, employer, and colleagues.
51. ____ post ratings of products and services and contribute to and edit articles in wikis
52. A(n) __________ puts together components to make a product.
53. The most expensive but most adaptable method of the promotion mix is _____.
54. The fundamental accounting equation states: assets = __________.
55. The broad activities of human resource management include _____.
56. The best-known nonlinear presentation software is _______________.
57. The basic intelligence that makes learning quick and thorough is referred to as _____ intelligence.
58. The __________ gap can be reduced by managing consumers' expectations.
59. The ________ is a large national electronic stock trading market.
60. The _____ is a measure of quality control equal to 1 fault in 1 million opportunities problems.
61. Someone who likes building, designing, or creating things probably has a(n) _____.
62. Between 1949 and 1964, the unemployment rate of blacks had come to _________ of whites.
63. An operations task performed at hard rock café is __________.
64. According to the perspective of shareholder capitalism, _____.
65. A(n) _____ leverages new technologies to attack existing markets.
66. A word-processed résumé designed to be visually appealing is a _______.
67. A good communicator will focus on speaking and ______.
68. A bi system enabled target to identify customers who might be pregnant by ________.
69. ________ is a tangible benefit of information systems.
70. _____ are specialized internet sites where b2b buyers and sellers exchange products and services.
71. _____ aims to price a handful of items temporarily below cost to drive in-store traffic.
72. A ____ is a form that enables stockholders to allow someone else to vote for them.
73. ________ refers to manually adding metadata to media or other content.
74. ________ are typically comprised of a mix of ________ and ________
75. The average life for an sba-guaranteed business loan is ____ years.
76. ___________ means selling goods and services to ultimate consumers over the internet.
77. When you organize the order with which you will complete your tasks, you are _____.
78. When organizing your business writing, you want to make sure that ______.
79. When needs are satisfied, ________ is created.
80. Washing machines and refrigerators are in the _____ stage of the product life cycle.
81. The two basic forms of planned economies are _______ and _______.
82. The three types of business ownership include: partnerships, corporations, and ___________.
83. The three basic control methods are ____.
84. The subject heading of a letter or complaint refers to __________.
85. The specifics of carrying out tactical plans are ________.
86. The senders address on the envelope is called the __________ address.
87. The sales management process does not include ______ the sales force.
88. The role of the board of directors in an organization is to _____.
89. The process of starting new businesses, generally in response to opportunities, is ________.
90. The motivation-hygiene theory is concerned with ________.
91. The most significant difference between a partnership and a sole proprietor is the ________.
92. The most popular printers for business use are ____ printers
93. The major advantage of borrowing money from friends or family to start a business is ________.
94. The main difference between perfect competition and imperfect competition involves _____.
95. The least preferred co-worker (lpc) questionnaire is used to measure whether ________.
96. The key to persuading customers to buy your products is delivering _____.
97. The economy is a part of the _____ that influences all organizations.
98. The characteristics of a product that a marketer offers are known as _____.
99. The bargaining power of a customer is weak if ________.
100. The appropriate position for the signature block is ____.
Guest Relations Executive
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved