1. Restaurant equipment is generally thought to have a life expectancy of about __________ years.
2. __________ growth makes sense when good opportunities can be found outside the present businesses.
3. Which expression would NOT be used to respond to somebody who thanks you for something?
4. Which expression can be used to express agreement?
5. Which expression would NOT be used when you have made a mistake?
6. Which title should be used to address a woman whose name you do not know and whose age you are unable to determine?
7. A restaurant customer can't make up his mind as to what to order. In this situation, which of the following responses should a restaurant or bar worker use to help the customer decide?
8. During phone conversations, it's important not to waffle, mumble, or speak in generic terms because ____________________.
9. In the hotel industry, a 'bellhop' is ________________.
10. Which statement would be most impressive and appropriate for a tour guide to say to his tour group on a visit to the Roman Colosseum?
11. A traveler who has already booked a trip to Egypt through a travel agency wants to know what type of clothes would be most appropriate in Egypt in April. In this situation, which of the following responses should the travel agent use to help the client?
12. An airline passenger wants to exchange his window seat for an aisle seat after he has already boarded the plane. In this situation, which respons should a flight attendant use?
13. A person enquiring about the availability of hotel rooms tells the hotel worker that he thinks it's unbelievable that all the rooms are booked. In this situation, which response should a hotel worker use?
14. Which is the most formal expression of greeting?
15. Which information is not necessary to leave on a personal voicemail message?
16. Somebody at the bar spills his drink all over the counter. In this situation, which respons should a restaurant or bar worker use?
17. On a flight, a passenger complains of motion sickness. In this situation, which of the following responses should a flight attendant use to help the passenger?
18. A customer orders grilled salmon and is given grilled trout instead. He is furious and says such a thing shouldn't happen is such a high-end restaurant. In this situation, which of the following responses should a restaurant or bar worker use?
19. 'Changing the linens' in a hotel room means that the dirty ___________ will be replaced with clean ones.
20. Which expression would NOT be used when declining an offer?
21. A hotel receptionist asks a guest checking in for the required photo ID, but the guest says he doesn't have one. Which is the most polite response for the hotel worker to use?
22. Upon checkout, a guest tells the front desk receptionist that she has never stayed at a worse hotel. In this situation, which reaction would be best on the part of the hotel worker?
23. A guest checking into a hotel asks if he can pay upon check-out, which is against hotel policy. In this situation, which response should a hotel worker use?
24. A customer who wants to book a cruise has very particular preferences when it comes to the choice of cabins. In this situation, which response should a travel and leisure industry worker use?
25. A female passenger would like to pre-board a plane because she is traveling with a one-year-old child. In this situation, which responses should a check-in assistant use?
26. If a customer asks for a doggie bag, to what is the person referring?
27. Why is it important to specify the reason or intention behind a phone call?
28. The long 'hallway' between the rows of seats in an airplane is called the __________
29. A traveler asks about the amenities available in a particular holiday resort. In this situation, which response should a travel and leisure industry worker use?
30. When a person wants to buy a round-trip/return air ticket, it means that he/she wants ____________.
31. A flight attendant might say: 'Would you like tomato soup as a/an _____________?'
32. Which expression would NOT be used when you don't understand something that is said to you?
33. Why is 'privacy' considered one of the most important elements of telephone etiquette for business calls?
34. A customer complains that she ordered hot soup but found it to be cold. In this situation, which response should a restaurant or bar worker use?
35. A customer on a tight budget would like information on the cheapest flights to Hawaii. In this situation, which response should a travel agent use?
36. A guest who has just checked into his room tells the hotel room attendant that the view is amazing. Which is an appropriate response on the part of the attendant?
37. A flight attendant might say: ' _____________ will be served before we begin the in-flight movie.'
38. Why is it not advisable to take your cell phone into an important business meeting?
39. Which definition is NOT correct?
40. A customer insists on having the table beside the window overlooking the sea, but that table is already booked. In this situation, which response should a restaurant or bar worker use?
41. A person claiming to have reserved a room in a hotel some days ago wants to check in. The receptionist checks the record and finds no reservation under her name. The person says this isn
42. A guest at a bar would like to have a pint of draught beer, but the bar serves only bottled beer. In this situation, which response should a restaurant or bar worker use so as not to displease the customer?
43. Which is accurate in terms of how you should use your cell phone in public?
44. A hotel guest complains to the manager that the television in her room is not working. In this situation, which of the following responses should a hotel manager use?
45. It's a good idea to smile while engaged in a phone conversation because doing so can have which of the following effects?
46. Which greeting is/are appropriate when asking for someone on the phone?
47. An inebriated customer wants to have another round of drinks. In this situation, which response should a restaurant or bar worker use to politely refuse service?
48. A hotel worker tells a prospective guest about the lowest room rate at the hotel. The person says that he's surprised there aren't any cheaper rooms. In this situation, which response should a hotel worker use?
49. A customer sits down for lunch and complains that the cutlery isn't clean. In this situation, which response should a restaurant or bar worker use?
50. Which is an appropriate answer to someone who makes a request that you're not sure you can fulfill?
Guest Relations Executive
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Skill Development (for Professionals)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved