1. The _____ pool consists of all persons who are actually evaluated for selection.
2. Downsizing seems to harm ________.
3. Defining the organizational mission forces managers to identify ________.
4. Bmw produces cars exclusively for high-income customers. bmw is pursuing a ______________ strategy.
5. Organizational orientation informs a new employee about ________.
6. The right to sell a good or service within an exclusive market is a _____.
7. When an organization is analyzing its labor supply, it is studying its ________.
8. The three different types of strategies that managers implement are ________.
9. The major value-creating capabilities of the organization are known as its ________.
10. The combined external and internal analyses are called ________.
11. Regarding the results of a swot analysis, organizational opportunities are ____.
12. Regarding the findings from a swot analysis, organizational strengths are ____.
13. Managers perform an external analysis so that they know about ________.
14. Lower-level managers are responsible for ________ strategies.
15. Growth strategies include ________.
16. Forecasting can use statistical methods or ______.
17. Cross-functional self-managed teams work best when ______________.
18. An organization's resources identify ________.
19. A(n) _____ organization depends heavily on an informal structure of employee networks.
20. _____ is incentive pay that ties at least part of compensation to employee effort and performance.
21. The rise of industrialization was accompanied by _____.
22. A virtual organization is also known as a(n) ________ organization.
23. A realistic job preview (rjp) includes ________ a job.
24. The ______ is the number of subordinates who report directly to an executive or supervisor.
25. In staffing, o*net is used for ________.
26. An internal analysis, the third step of the strategic management process helps identify ________.
27. One advantage of the delayering approach at north-west would be ____________.
28. A mechanistic organization will _____________.
29. The terms __________ and a mission statement are often used interchangeably.
30. The tasks, duties, and responsibilities that make up a job are known as the _____.
31. The difference between firing and layoffs is that ________.
32. An organization's financial, physical, human, and intangible assets are known as its ________.
33. A ________ firm uses both online and traditional stand-alone locations.
Guest Relations Executive
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved