1. The american medical association is an example of a ________.
2. At a promotion interview, it is important to ________.
3. At a promotion interview, it is important to ________.
4. Group dynamics are affected by:
5. True or False. Productivity is most strong during the forming stage of development.
6. True or False. One benefit to working in groups is that they offer members the opportunity to receive feedback from peers (not just the helper).
7. Which is not a key point or concept in systems theory?
8. All groups used in helping:
9. Responding to a crises includes:
10. True or False. After someone has calmed down from being aggressive and threatening to others, it is not appropriate to talk with this individual about what happened because it reinforces negative behavior.
11. True or False. Males have higher rates of suicide completion.
12. Which of these is not a good strategy to use when responding to a person who is showing aggression and is at risk of harming others?
13. A crisis typically:
14. The feedback process should include:
15. True or False. The decision-making process should always begin by generating alternatives or options.
16. True or False. Raising awareness, addressing concerns in the helping relationship and promoting insight are all reasons why a helper might use immediacy.
17. All but which of the following are important guidelines to keep in mind when giving feedback?
18. Providing information directly to a helpee regarding mental-health issues is known as:
19. Strategies for managing the two inner voices that helpers need to be aware of during helping conversations include:
20. True or False. Closed questions invite helpee-directed exploration.
21. True or False. Discourse positions, inconsistent messages and non-verbal communications are important things to be listening for so as to better understand the helpee.
22. All but which of the following are obstacles to listening?
23. Attentive listening includes:
24. A helping goal should be:
25. True or False. According to positioning theory, the concept of “position” speaks to one’s role in a social interaction.
26. True or False. Interpersonal problems are ones that occur in the individual’s environment.
27. All but which of the following are examples of problem domains as described in Chapter 6?
28. All helping contracts should identify:
29. Unconscious patterns of learning stored in hidden layers of neural processing can also be referred to as:
30. True or False. Helpers can learn to avoid or manage trauma reactions.
31. True or False. Personalization occurs when one’s personal issues get in the way of the success of the helping relationship.
32. Some common effects of helper trauma responses may include all but which of the following?
33. When talking about self-awareness in the helping relationship, we are referring to which of the following?
34. As a helper which moral principle respects an individual’s ability to make their own decisions.
35. True or False. Values can be described as an individual’s beliefs about the importance of something.
36. True or False. Confidentiality is a key ethical principle for helpers.
37. All but which of the following are a helper’s moral principles?
38. What term is used to describe ideas or standards that are valued by society or by members within a particular group?
39. Which approach validates lived experiences of oppression and encourages competence and autonomy.
40. True or False. The ARC model supports children and caregivers in developing attunement, self-regulation and competency.
41. True or False. The ARC model is based on a Feminist Theory of development.
42. All but which of the following is an important component of a psychodynamic approach?
43. What theoretical approach attempts to create a strong therapeutic alliance and a safe environment for the helpee to have a “corrective emotional experience”?
44. The times in early childhood marked by substantial neurological blossoming and pruning are known as:
45. True or False. Ethnicity is a term used to describe values, beliefs, norms and lifestyles that are transmitted generationally and give meaning to experiences and behaviors.
46. True or False. All theories have been proven true by repeated scientific measures.
47. All but which of the following are true about theories?
48. What theory asserts that the bond between infants and their caregiver is a critical factor in development?
49. Which type of helper requires an advanced level of training and extensive supervised practice experience?
50. True or False. One should never like or want to be liked by the helpee because it causes problems in the helping process.
51. True or False. Counseling may be conducted by clinical and non-clinical workers.
52. All but which of the following is important to consider in the development of the helping contract?
53. What kind of helping attempts to change systems and institutions that hamper people in various ways and may be informed by inherent discrimination within the social context?
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Professionalism & Ethics
Forms Of Business Organization
Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved