1. Self-knowledge about your writing is an important starting point for a media writer.
2. Good writers must be born with that skill.
3. A skilled media producer must also be
4. According to Jaime Fettrow-Alderfer, a good reporter
5. Good media writing involves
6. Grammar, spelling and punctuation
7. According to research, the three main areas of self-perception that influence you as a writer are: writing apprehension, writing self-efficacy, and
8. Most millennial students use media most of the time
9. Writing skills are important
10. News audiences today have become
11. A diagnostic exam to determine skill levels in grammar, spelling, and punctuation Is called as GSP Test
12. An instrument developed to measure how college students perceive themselves as writers is called as
13. Media consumer is a person who consumes media in the ______ should be able to think critically about stories, and differentiate fact and opinion
14. Media producer is a person who may work on a variety of _______ .
15. A strategy driven by an understanding of your situation and audience is called as
16. Writing that requires a highly developed skill set and the ability to produce pieces that are accurate and tailored to your audience’s media preferences is called
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved