1. A keyboard access key is assigned to a button using the button control's ________ property.
2. A(n) ____ is a series of actions that access performs when a particular event occurs.
3. You use the ____ menu if you want to display the current section number on the status bar.
4. You can resize a row in a table by dragging the ____.
5. You can press the _______ key to close the artistic effects gallery.
6. You can press the ____ key in the text pane to demote text pane text.
7. Word provides a variety of picture effects, including ____.
8. Women who ________ are least likely to have many children.
9. When you use a mouse to select a row or column in a table word displays a(n) ____
10. When you press the enter key in a bordered paragraph, word ____.
11. When wordart is selected, the drawing tools format tab appears as the active tab _______.
12. When word copies text to another location, the item remains in its ____ location.
13. When an object is pasted, the item being copied is called the ____.
14. The numbering button is a ____ button, which means you can click it to turn numbering on or off.
15. If you type :), then the symbol or character inserted will be _______.
16. The form you are creating includes a field where users can either pick from a list of choices you provide, or type in a different entry. Which control type should you use?
17. When you start a new, blank document, you usually end up changing the font to Arial 11.5 point. How can you make these settings the default for this and all future new documents?
18. You want a different header and footer to appear on alternating pages. Which option should you choose?
19. You are sharing your computer screen to collaborate on a document. Which view should you use to minimize the ribbon and give your document the most screen space?
20. When printing multiple copies of a document, which option groups consecutive pages together, making them easier to distribute?
21. You want to place a triangle shape on your page. Where do you find the shape?
22. You want an image to move with the surrounding text as you make changes to the document. Which option should you select?
23. You are inserting several images in a document and need to include descriptive information about them. Numbering the images will also make it easier to reference them in the associated document text. Which command can help you set this up?
24. What is the purpose of adding alternative text (alt text) to an image in your document?
25. You want to be able to read one page in your document while editing another page in the same document. What's the most efficient way to do this with only one monitor?
26. After selecting the entire document, what is the quickest way to find out how many paragraphs there are in your current Word document?
27. Before publishing a document, you want to identify issues that may make it difficult for people with disabilities to read. which feature should you use?
28. What is typically created as the first page of a document and contains information such as the document title and author?
29. You are working in another application and want to move text into a Word document. How can you do it?
30. What is the first step in sharing a document that is currently saved on your local hard drive?
31. Which page orientation should you select to accommodate a wide chart or table?
32. What chart type cannot be used for more than one data series?
33. Before you send a document to an external client, you must remove personal information--including document author names, comments, and hidden text--from the doc. What tool can help you locate and clean up these details?
34. You're finalizing a document that contains some high-resolution images. You want to reduce the picture size while ensuring image quality is adequate for online viewing. What is a best-practice approach?
35. When working with Track Changes, what is the difference between Simple Markup and all Markup?
36. When you insert a picture into a document, what happens to the picture?
37. What is a benefit of using sections in a Microsoft Word document?
38. Why is it important to use alternative text for objects in your document?
39. You want to be able to edit your Word document simultaneously with other Word users in your organization. Which save location should you select in the Save As dialog box?
40. How can you adjust which data in a table is used when creating a chart?
41. You need to document a procedure. Which paragraph format is best to help readers follow the sequence of instructions?
42. What is the name of the text effect that displays a large capital letter at the beginning of a paragraph?
43. What formatting must you use to use both portrait and landscape pages in the same Word document?
44. A document has been shared with you from your colleague's OneDrive library. They have given only you editing access. What can you do with this document?
45. You want to repeat an element (such as the date) at the bottom of all pages of a document. Which option should you choose?
46. You want to repeat an element (such as the date) on all pages of the document. Which options should you choose?
47. How can you add a manual line break to a paragraph?
48. What can you NOT create from a Word document?
49. How can you break a table into two parts?
50. Which file format best preserves formatting and allows editing when a Word document is transferred to another application?
51. You want to capture all the content and design elements in your current document, so you can use them as a starting point when creating new documents. To do so, save the current document as _.
52. You are typing text in two columns. When you reach the end of a paragraph in column 1, you want to start the next paragraph in column 1 on the next page. What type of break should you insert at this point?
53. You are reformatting a professional document that you created previously using manual formatting. In your document, first-level headings are formatted with Arial 11 Bold. What is the fastest way to create and apply a Heading 1 style using these properties?
54. Which is a benefit of using heading styles to format a report?
55. You are coordinating the update of your company's 10-chapter operations manual. You begin by saving each chapter as a separate document. What Word feature can you use to manage all of these chapter documents?
56. What Word building block uses headings to help users identify the contents of a document?
57. What is the difference between a footnote and an endnote?
58. You send a document to two clients for review, and each client returns a separate, edited version of the document. How do you most efficiently review their feedback?
59. How can you quickly move an insertion point up to the start of the previous paragraph?
60. When you insert page numbers, which position is NOT an option?
61. You want to create an organizational chart. Which SmartArt category should you choose?
62. When you are typing in a paragraph and reach the end of the line, Word automatically starts a new line for you. What is this feature called?
63. When you crop an image in a document, what happens to the image and the overall document file size?
64. You want to create a shortcut that replaces an acronym that you type with the acronym's full text-for example, replacing "/mt" with "Microsoft Teams". What Word feature do you use to create this shortcut?
65. What Microsoft Word feature lets you capture a portion of your screen to be used as an image in your document?
66. Which object type can you not insert into a Word document from the Insert tab?
67. You are working on a local copy of a document when Word unexpectedly closes. After you relaunch Word, how can you find the most recently saved version of the document?
68. What is the default view when you open a document or create a new document?
69. Which statistic does the Word Count feature NOT collect?
70. Which command builds an overview of document contents based on applied headings styles?
71. What type of page is useful at the front of a large document, to identify the document title, author, and other metadata?
72. Which ribbon tab includes commands to add various types of objects or media to your document?
73. You split a document into three sections. What happens if you change the margins in the first section?
74. What is NOT an option when inviting a colleague to collaborate on a document?
75. Which statement best describes how a bookmark is used in a Word document?
76. Which option does the Find and Replace feature NOT support?
77. How can you change the appearance of an entire table in a single step?
78. You want to add a caption to a table. Which tab contains this option?
79. Which option lets you mark your favorite templates for quick reuse in the future?
80. . Where do you select the paper size for a document?
81. Which feature lets you place a ghosted logo or text behind the regular text on your document?
82. You want to set a wider inside margin to accommodate binding a document where pages are printed in both sides. Which option should you choose in the Page Setup dialog box?
83. How do you insert the content of an existing Word document into your current Word document?
84. You are finalizing a two-page document. Rather than having Word decide where page 1 ends, you want the next paragraph to begin on the top of page 2. How do you achieve this?
85. To protect a document from accidental changes, which option should you select from the Protect Document (Windows) or Protect (Mac) menu?
86. Which feature allows you to copy attributes of selected text and apply them to another selection?
87. By default, the normal style places ____ points of blank space after each paragraph.
88. By default word documents include _______ margins on all sides of the document.
89. Depending on your typing and settings, word automatically formats all of the following except ____.
90. Borders may be added ____ a paragraph.
91. Available online templates include all of the following except ____.
92. Automatically printing on both sides of the page is called ____ printing
93. As you put body copy into columns, try to have between ____ words per line.
94. All of the heading styles in word are ____ styles.
95. All of the following are vertical alignment options except ____.
96. A(n) ________ is used to mark specific positions for text alignment.
97. A(n) ____ paragraph is a paragraph that begins with a dot or other symbol.
98. A tag name is an identifier that links a(n) ____ to a source.
99. A preformatted document used as a starting point in word 2016 is known as ________.
100. A ____ on the first page of a newsletter may consist of the information above the multiple columns.
Spanish - English Translation
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved