Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Templates can store:
2. Can you apply bullets from the keyboard?
3. What function can help find a different way to state something in Word?
4. Shortcut key for help?
5. How can you jump from one to another heading?
6. What will the keyboard shortcut 'F1' do?
7. How do you add the date and time to word?
8. Easiest way of saving an existing document with a different name?
9. How many margins are on a page?
10. Best definition for FONT?
11. Keyboard shortcut to Save your file
12. Under which tab will you find Tables, Clip Art, Picture, Links?
13. Example of an automatic field insert?
14. What does a hyperlink option do?
15. You may customize the Quick Access Toolbar at the top of the window:
16. What shortcut enables you to select all?
17. What do the align text buttons do?
18. Times New Roman, Arial, and Calibri are examples of what?
19. Can you insert a text box in word?
20. What does CTRL+U do?
21. A template may include:
22. Both line spacing and paragraph spacing can be adjusted in Word.
23. Which is built-in to the grammar and writing style?
24. What can be inserted into a word document?
25. Document information allows us to see:
26. Keyboard shortcut to save the document?
27. Can you export Word Documents into Powerpoint?
28. Can you choose what pages you want to print instead of the whole document?
29. What function is CTRL-C?
30. You can create an index entry:
31. Which items can be controlled within a section break?
32. Can shapes be used in word?
33. Can you convert PDF to Word?
34. 'Portrait' and 'Landscape' are two kinds of what?
35. Shortcut to copy the selected text or object?
36. How do you select all the text?
37. A word processor is
38. Keyboard shortcut for save?
39. The Picture option is located under which tab?
40. Examples of building blocks in Word?
41. How many different documents can you have open at one time?
42. Short cut used to copy?
43. Shortcut to undo the last action?
44. Does Word have a resume template by default?
45. Which tab do you use to insert a Photo into your Word document from an existing file?
46. If a line of text is highlighted, the keystrokes CTRL-B, CTRL-I, CTRL-U result in:
47. Can you shade a table different color from the rest of the text before and after it?
48. It is possible to embed one or more powerpoint slides or an entire presentation.
49. What does Word do automatically for index creation after compiling the list?
50. You can customize status bar to perform the following task:
51. When you exit Microsoft Word, what message appears?
52. Can a PC user open an attachment that was sent from a person that created the Word document on a Mac?
53. Borders can be applied to which of the following?
54. You need to reprint page 7 of a multipage document. How do you best do this?
55. Difference between Clip Art and a drawing object?
56. What can macros do in Word?
57. To correct a misspelled word, which is correct?
58. The picture options are located under which tab?
59. What is short cut for left alignment?
60. What can you insert into a Text Box?
61. Shortcut to cut the selected text or object?
62. Can you include items from other programs in a Word document?
63. How do you update a Table of Contents?
64. How do you restore a paragraph you accidentally deleted?
65. Keyboard shortcut for right-aligning a paragraph?
66. Can you change lists in your document back into regular text?
67. Of the following, best way to change the color of text?
68. If you accidentally modify a text and want to change it back to the original which would you use?
69. Where do you place the information that you want to display on the top of every page?
70. Which page orientation options are available?
71. Which font sizes are NOT supported by Word?
72. Visual Basic is accessed through the Developer Tab.
73. Is it possible to underline, bold, highlight, and italicize a text at the same time?
74. To open a new document we must close the working document.
75. How do you change the size of the text that appears on paper?
76. How do you insert a chart?
77. What is the shortcut for 'copy formatting from text'?
78. A section break controls the section formatting of the text that precedes it.
79. What does the Zoom slider do?
80. what is the file extension of microsoft 2010?
81. What is the function of the 'Undo' icon?
82. In the task pane a style will have an icon.
83. What keyboard board button you can use to exit the Read Mode?
84. Purpose of a Word template?
85. How do you change the line spacing before or after a paragraph?
86. How do you select the entire document without a mouse on a Windows computer?
87. Straightforward way to insert page numbers in Word?
89. When you choose the 'reduce file size' option, which is a possible option?
90. You CANNOT insert an Excel Spreadsheet into a Word Document.
91. Shortcut key for paste?
92. Where can 'Clip Art' be found?
93. If you change the Theme of a document what aspects of the document does it change?
94. How do you change the text color?
95. How do you get words in italics?
96. Which is not a font style?
97. A red line under your word means what?
98. When you divide your text into columns, can you adjust it to left or right?
99. A picture you have inserted is sitting in front of the words on the screen. How do you make the words visible over the picture?
100. Correct font and size for MLA-Format?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved