Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Why is it important to be careful with formatting when sending an e-mail message?
2. What things should you bear in mind when writing something?
3. What are some of the ways to make an article effective?
4. In Microsoft Word 2010, 'Keep lines together' paragraph formatting:
5. What kind of writing style will you use for describing a university application process meant to be read by the student applicants and/or their parents?
6. Which option shows the correct layout of a business report?
7. As a writer, what do you do when you create a macro?
8. Roughly how long does a business report need to be before a table of contents page is necessary (as opposed to brief subheadings)?
9. Which words or phrases should be avoided in a business report?
10. You want to select all instances of a specific style used in your document. However, the Select All command in the Styles pane is not available (grayed out). You must enable:
11. Choose the INCORRECT statement:
12. In the block business letter format, all writing is flush left, even your return address information.
13. Under no circumstances should you fire someone in email.
14. Which audience types could the writer of a business report target?
15. The main purpose of a business report is to ______________.
16. To select vertical blocks of text, you would hold down which key while dragging the mouse?
17. A diamond shaped box in a flowchart signifies:
18. What should you avoid when sending emails to a group of people on a mailing list?
19. Consider the three sentences given below and identify the reason why they are not good sentences. I. It is very unusual to find someone who has never told a deliberate lie on purpose. II. I will revert back to you very soon. III. You must first finish this task before you go.
20. When is it appropriate to send lewd jokes or pictures in a business email?
21. How long should your memo be?
22. Ideally, how long should your resume be?
23. Which 2 options are not good practices for reacting to virus hoaxes and chain letters?
24. Read the following text and point out why it does NOT make for an effective reading.
25. What view must be used when inserting a subdocument?
26. What is the best way to treat 'spam' or unsolicited e-mails?
27. Which is the standard language used to create Web pages?
28. Which are Help Authoring Software?
29. What are screen shots?
30. When writing an email, it is generally a good idea for your paragraphs to be _______.
31. Applying a theme to your document affects all content except tables.
32. Which one is commonly found at the end of a business report?
33. When you apply a theme to a Microsoft Word 2010 document, all the tables, charts, SmartArt graphics, shapes, and other objects are updated to complement one another.
34. Which one is a diagram drawing software application used to draw diagrams like flowcharts?
35. You should always include a date by which you want a reply in a fundraising letter.
36. Which one is the best technique for sending a large e-mail attachment?
37. All of the following are qualities of a well-written business report EXCEPT ____________.
38. It's perfectly OK to mix fonts and point sizes when writing a sales letter.
39. Which option shows the correct series of steps involved in writing a business report?
40. Which statement regarding business reports is incorrect?
41. Which one is NOT a primary function of a business report?
42. What should be your 'voice' in a business letter?
43. You should always try to read your writing out loud if you can.
44. Which one is the best advice when writing a business e-mail?
45. What should you do if you do not want to type your name at the end of every email you send?
46. What do the abbreviations 'FWIW' and 'FYI' stand for?
47. It's never appropriate to use the body of an email as your cover letter.
48. In the first complaint letter you write (and you might end up writing more than one on the same topic), what should you keep out of it?
49. Choose the best option based on the following statement. A report should generally not be written in the first person.
50. Which two options are not good practices for reacting to virus hoaxes and chain letters?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved