1. When writing an article about safety and light bulbs, which one is likely to be your target audience?
2. Which are the good ways of protecting your online content?
3. Copyright is available not just for published works but also for works in private use that have not or may never be published.
4. If your website sells golf equipment, your promotional articles should be written about ...... .
5. What are 'stop words'?
6. Personality is the sum total of ways in which an individual reacts and interacts with others.
7. Legitimate political behavior is extreme political behavior that violates the implied rules of the game.
8. A strong culture is a culture in which the core values are intensely held and widely shared.
9. What is a 'bye-line'?
10. Good techniques for building a greater business audience for your blog?
11. What changes to apply in your writing style—when writing about the university application process—if you're writing for student applicants and not for their parents?
12. What are 'blooks'?
13. Which one is the most effective idea for creating a target audience that returns again and again to your blog?
14. Which one is most likely to guarantee the content on your blog is professional, subject-appropriate and grammatically correct?
15. Which one is correct about the Websites: studymode.com and schoolsucks.com?
16. If you're writing an article about applying for admission to graduate courses in universities, your target audience is likely to be ..... .
17. Good ways of sourcing information for online content such as blog postings?
18. Blog comments show up in Google searches in addition to the blog posts.
19. What is an 'affiliate business program'?
20. Why is it damaging to have disfunctioning or non-functioning(dead)links on your website?
21. Which technique can provide increased credibility to an article?
22. What are 'subsidiary rights' if your blog becomes successful enough to receive an offer of publication in print?
23. What is an 'anonoblog'?
24. Term used for the collective blogging intelligentsia, namely the most influential bloggers online by page rank owing to their high traffic count?
25. What is a 'plagiarism warning banner?'
26. What is 'autocasting'?
27. Good way of promoting your business or website and thereby selling your products online?
28. What is a 'metablog'?
29. Can you sell your copyright?
30. What is a 'feed aggregator' or 'feed reader'?
31. Difference between a 'patent' and a 'trademark'?
32. Search engines will return different results depending on the word order of the search terms.
33. What is a 'biz blog'?
34. What are 'grey hat techniques'?
35. If you write something libelous in a blog, you can still be sued for written defamation despite the apparent freedom of expression on the Internet.
36. It's a good idea to create identical content on multiple blogs as this can increase web traffic and get higher listings in search engines.
37. What is 'fair use' in terms of using someone else's copyrighted material online?
38. Which features will increase the likelihood of a reader staying longer on your blog?
39. What is a 'tag'?
40. What is 'podcasting'?
41. What do you mean by your article being 'non exclusive' while selling it online?
42. Common rule for taking images from the web and using them on your blog or website?
43. At what point does a work – whether an online blog or in print – come under copyright?
44. Online articles do not need to be cited especially when taken from another online source.
45. What is a 'newbie'?
46. At the end of an article, the reference list to other relevant works that may or may not have been cited is called the ..... .
47. What are 'FAQs'?
48. If you're writing an article about applying for admission to graduate courses in universities, your target audience is likely to be _________.
49. What distinguishes a blog from a website?
50. Which one is a good approach to planning to write a blog posting?
51. What are 'article submission sites'?
52. What is 'placing of keywords in the important parts of a webpage so that search engines may give them priority' called?
53. What is 'misinformation'?
54. How long does an author's copyright – whether in print or online - last in the U.S.?
55. Fooling the search engines with link farms, keyword stuffing, cloaking or alt text spamming is not a good idea because ...... .
56. What do we mean when we say an author's copyright is within 'the public domain'?
57. In terms of keywords for promoting a website about global money, which group would be the best choice?
58. Is it a good idea to have two blogs with the same content to try and increase traffic?
59. Which are most important when optimizing content for search engines?
60. Which are good techniques for building a greater business audience for your blog?
61. If words/phrases are lifted from an original writing on the internet - not from a printed book - it's not plagiarism.
62. Where did the term 'blog' originate?
63. If you own a copyright on your own works, you can license your work for reproduction and publication around the world according to place and length of time.
64. What is the term used for 'the number of times the keyword is used divided by the total word count on the page'?
65. What are 'Google alerts'?
66. Why is it sometimes a good idea to create a blog independently with a host other than a free blog hosting service such as the Blogger?
67. Why is it important to make regular postings – if not daily postings – to your blog?
68. Which one is most likely to guarantee the content on your blog is professional, subject-appropriate and grammatically correct?
69. In sourcing information, you may use materials not subject to copyright such as names, common symbols, lists of ingredients, short phrases, slogans, slang, titles etc.
70. Which one is not a blogging provider or blogging service available on the web free of cost?
71. What is the 'useful but incomplete' approach in terms of promoting your product in an online article or so-called e-zine?
72. What is 'blogosphere'?
73. What does the term 'spomment' refer to in the blogosphere?
74. What is an 'open thread'?
75. What does 'SEO' stand for?
76. There's little need to copy text before trying to publish it to the web because you rarely lose the text at the time of publication.
77. If you're writing an article about the automotive industry, which one would be the best way of promoting your article?
78. What can you do to make your articles more appealing to online readers?
79. Correct order for finding your target audience and selling goods or services to it?
80. What is a 'CEOBlog'?
81. What changes you should incorporate in your writing style—when writing about the university application process—if you're writing for student applicants and not for their parents?
82. What will happen if you type the words sport -basketball in the Google search box?
US English Proofreading (Chicago Style)
UK English Proofreading (Oxford Style Guide)
US English Proofreading (AP Style)
AP Style Editing (US English)
Differences in British and American English
UK English Oxford Style Editing Skills
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved