Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. True or False? A report should have a clear, distinct title.
2. To what extent should personal pronouns be used in reports?
3. When should field-specific terminology be used in a report?
4. What purpose do references serve?
5. At what stage in the report-writing process should you consider the report's audience?
6. Which of the following should NOT be used when writing a report?
7. What enhances readability in a report?
8. Which of the following could influence a report's style?
9. Which of the following may be included in a properly formatted report?
10. Which of the following parts of speech may be used in reports?
11. Which of the following may be a subject for a report?
12. In which setting are you likely to be asked to write a report?
13. True or False? Reports should be written using slang.
14. True or False? Analysis is permissible in a report.
15. True or False? Poor formatting will likely affect a report's reception.
16. The use of fonts, page layout, page numbers, and labels for graphics constitute what aspect of a report?
17. True or False? While reports may include analysis, their primary purpose is to present quantifiable information.
18. Because people absorb information differently, how can a writer supplement the writing in their report?
19. Select the sentence that is most suitable for a report in terms of language and grammar.
20. True or False? A report should emphasize the writer's opinion.
21. Which of the following best describes how reports should be formatted?
22. Which of the following elements enhance professionalism in a report?
23. What question will help the writer break the topic into subtopics?
24. True or False? A report should be written without using traditional paragraphs.
25. What is most important to remember when including graphics?
26. The Table of Contents is derived from which source?
27. What kind of word or phrase helps link ideas?
28. Which of the following should be avoided as supporting information in an academic report, even if it is relevant to the report's topic and scope?
29. Which of the following best describes the information in the Bibliography?
30. Which of the following is NOT part of the outlining process?
31. What three things should be evident when graphics are presented?
32. Which of the following is the least effective way to finish a report?
33. Which of the following can be included as supporting information in a business report, presuming it is relevant to the report's topic and scope?
34. Which type of punctuation should be used least in reports?
35. Considering language and grammar, which of the following sentences is most appropriate for inclusion in a report?
36. True or False? The conclusion paragraph should be written during the outlining process.
37. Which sentence type is used most frequently in reports?
38. Which of the following is the least effective title for a history report?
39. "Brainstorming" and "mindmapping" are strategies for which aspect of the report-writing process?
40. Select the evidence that would best contribute to a sales report written for a manufacturer.
41. How is report writing distinguished from other kinds of writing?
42. True or false? Reports are best written in active voice.
43. True or False? Guidelines for a report, if provided, should only be checked before beginning to write.
44. What is the primary purpose of the Recommendations section of a report?
45. Of the listed steps, which should be taken last when writing a report?
46. What is another term for "Executive Summary"?
47. Select the evidence that would least contribute to a team performance report written for a business.
48. When should contractions be used in a report?
49. Where is the best place to explain a graphic?
50. Which combination reflects optional elements of a report?
51. What does the phrase "specific-to-general" mean?
52. Which of the following appear in the first and final sections of a report, respectively?
53. Which pair are opposite means of organizing information in a report?
54. True or False? A completed outline MUST be strictly adhered to during the writing process.
55. How should you begin an organized report-writing process?
56. A report is similar to an essay in that both need:
57. True or False? A report should be typed in Times New Roman, 12-point font in all contexts.
58. What contributes to making a report easy to read?
59. What term refers to a pronoun that does not show a clear relationship?
60. What is the essential reason for writing a report?
61. Which of these is true of the Abstract?
62. Should a report contain the writer's opinion?
63. Which verb tense should be used most frequently when writing a report?
64. How important is the Executive Summary in a report?
65. Which of the following should typically be used to cite outside sources included in a report?
66. Which optional element in a report reflects goals and objectives?
67. When providing an either/or choice, what determines the correct verb usage?
68. Which of the following points of view is LEAST commonly used to write a report?
69. Which of the following is the best way to designate the most important sections of a report?
70. If a pronoun is preceded by a preposition, what case will the pronoun take?
71. Which of the following is not a suitable topic for a report?
72. Which of the following is always included in a correctly formatted report?
73. Which of the following is the most important concern a journalist should have when writing a report about an event?
74. Which of the following is commonly found at the end of a business report?
75. The term "executive summary" refers to ______________.
76. The term "executive summary" refers to ______________.
77. Which of the following is essential when writing a report about a sporting event?
78. All of the following are good preparation techniques for presenting a report to an audience EXCEPT _______________.
79. If a writer is legally licensed to copy an online report, which of the following methods is available to transfer the report to other readers or potential publishers?
80. In terms of page layout, how does the presentation structure of an online report differ from that of a hard copy?
81. Which of the following is NOT part of the primary, researched body of a business report?
82. Which of the following items are not critical but should be included in any extended or detailed business report?
83. Which of the following skills are essential for good business report writing?
84. Which of the following options shows the series of steps involved in creating a statistical business report?
85. Which of the following options represents the ESSENTIAL sections of a business report?
86. Which of the following should a writer absolutely avoid when writing a factual and argumentative business report?
87. Which of the following is NOT a primary function of a business report?
88. Which of the following activities is/are highly important when trying to increase readership for an online report?
Which of the following options represents correct numbering format for a business report?
90. The term "news story" refers to _________________.
91. Which of the following options shows the correct layout of a business report?
92. When writing a report on a sporting event, why is it important that the report be submitted on time and that the outcome of the match be double checked?
93. The Methodology section of the Executive Summary of a presentation report generally describes ________________.
94. Which of the following should NEVER be included in a presentation report?
95. The main purpose of a business report is to ______________.
96. Which of the following file formats is/are suitable for photographs used in online reports?
97. Which of the following options shows the correct series of steps involved in writing a business report?
98. Which of the following is an online method that could be useful for disseminating information about a report?
99. Which part of a journalistic report is called the "lead"?
100. When referring to journalistic reports, the term "localizing" refers to ______________.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved