1. The client and you do not need to have a shared understanding of what “working” means in terms of your desired outcomes.
2. When measuring outcomes, it’s not important to establish a concrete time frame.
3. Make sure you understand the goal of your advertising campaign before you attempt to measure it.
4. Ads are meant to direct action, whether that action is immediate or delayed.
5. One way to better approach your audience is to conceptualize its members in a way that makes them more real for you.
6. You can use a lot of that research information you gather to determine the demographic, psychographic, and geographic aspects of your audience.
7. The tone or brand is the brief statement as to how you plan to give people the information in an acceptable fashion.
8. An advertisement should persuade people to enact a behavior that will benefit both the consumer and the advertiser.
9. When it comes to properly structuring your advertising messages, you should rely on ______.
10. The ______ of the advertisement is key to understanding how it will attempt to persuade you and the underlying values associated with those attempts.
11. The ______ which oversees much of the advertising law in this country has placed a premium on the importance of “prohibiting unfair or deceptive acts or practices.”
12. An advertisement should persuade people to enact a behavior that will benefit ______.
13. The ______ is an organized format that allows you to put your ideas before other members of your agency, your boss, and eventually your client.
14. The key steps you need to take as you start to shape your message include all of the following EXCEPT ______.
15. The ______ offers a coherent examination of how best to reach the audience with your pitch and why this approach will work.
16. An element of a _____that explains how the objective statement will be presented to make it acceptable is called tone.
17. The group of people an advertiser has in mind as potential consumers is called _____.
18. The group of people an advertiser has in mind as potential consumers is called _____.
19. Support statement is a more concrete version of _____.
20. Sponsored link is a form of digital advertising that shows up on search result pages or in advertising spaces on websites that contract with _____ advertising organizations.
21. Rational appeal is an advertising technique that uses _____ to persuade people.
22. An element of a creative brief that outlines what an advertising campaign is attempting to accomplish.
23. Native advertising ____ the nature of content on a website is a kind of online selling.
24. A television commercial for a sale this weekend at a used-car lot fits into this definition is an exam[ple of of
25. Federal trade commission, an independent government agency in the United States protects consumers from _____ .
26. Emotional appeal is a kind of advertising technique that uses _____ to persuade people.
27. Delayed-action item products and services that advertisers promote in a way that is meant to _____ brand awareness.
28. ____ is an organized document that pitches a creative marketing strategy to colleagues and/or clients.
29. Physical attributes, societal reputations and historical attachments that can be used in advertising to draw in consumers are called _____.
30. Elements of a good or service that will enrich the life of a consumer are called benefits.
31. An advertising approach that seeks to convince audience members that they have earned the reward showcased in the _____.
32. Elements of a good or service that will enrich the life of a consumer are called benefits.
33. An advertising approach that seeks to convince audience members that they have earned the reward showcased in the _____.
34. Advertorial is a traditional-media form of selling in which an advertiser formats the content to ____ an editorial piece of copy.
35. Actual audiences are the group of consumers who actually do not attend the advertising messages.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved