1. Purchasing an accident insurance policy would be an example of responding to a risk by ________ it.
2. Project management is gaining in importance for all types of projects because of _________.
3. Project _____ management consists of preparing and managing the budget for a project.
4. Procedures for administrative and contract closure are examples of organizational ____ assets.
5. Problems with timetables and project milestones can indicate ____.
6. In the _______________, the organization actually starts to execute the project plan.
7. _______ are important because they ensure a realistic solution to your problem.
8. Fast tracking is an example of a tool used in _____ management.
9. The first step in the creation of a pert/cpm chart is to ____.
10. A document that states the principles of quality would be a quality _____.
11. In a project schedule, the variable that has the least amount of flexibility is _____.
12. Costs of dissatisfaction, repair costs, and warranty costs are elements of cost in the __________.
13. Each october the oig releases a ____ outlining its priorities for the fiscal year ahead.
14. Swift showed his irish patriotism by writing about _____.
15. Factors that can help participative management (pm) work include all the following except _____.
16. Service providers invest large amounts of money in training employees because ____.
17. Viewing a system as a group of subsystems begins the search for a problem at ____.
18. An installation checklist is ____.
19. Dissatisfied clients are more likely than satisfied clients to ____.
20. Excitement characteristics are categories in the _________ model.
21. Tqm is __________, designed to build quality into the product and process design.
22. ___________ inventory is the costliest form of inventory one can hold.
23. _________ has/have helped firms to concentrate on their core business.
24. _____ is the ratio of the output of a process to the input.
25. _____ addresses how well a product or service performs the customers intended use.
26. Transaction costs and loss of customer goodwill are both examples of ____.
27. The __________ is used to flag a forecasting model that is getting out of control.
28. Lost sales and goodwill are potentially significant costs that may arise from ________.
29. With respect to gift giving and gift receiving, ____ refers to money paid before an exchange.
30. Three critical productivity input variables are __________.
31. The list of the 5ss supports lean production by __________.
32. The _____ is a measure of quality control equal to 1 fault in 1 million opportunities problems.
33. The main goal of utilizing a mass customization production system is to ________.
34. In the lean systems approach, as a system improves, it should have ____________ inventory on hand.
35. In the context of forecasting errors, _____ eliminates the measurement scale factor.
36. In the accompanying figure, the arrow number 2 indicates the form is displayed in the ____ view.
37. Overcharging medicare for care and services provided to patients is an example of ______ behavior
38. Between 1949 and 1964, the unemployment rate of blacks had come to _________ of whites.
39. An organizations ________________________________________ assembles its disaster recovery team.
40. The u.s. economy is now dominated by the _________ sector.
41. When ricky sells his used desk for $50, money is a _____.
42. High customer contact systems would most commonly be found in ____.
43. Value stream mapping analysts start from ________ and work _______ to draw the map by hand.
44. The _______________ is the "wrap-up" phase of project management.
45. In a two-resource sequencing problem, _____.
46. Charismatic leaders can be most distinguished by their __________ skills.
47. Bona fide occupational qualifications would be most likely included in a(n) ____.
48. ________ expresses the error as a percent of the actual values.
49. _______ variation is a variation whose cause can be identified.
50. The decision to outsource opens the firm up to certain risks, among them _________ and ________.
51. In the context of sequencing, the _____ minimizes the average lateness of a set of jobs.
52. ________ is one way to achieve unfreezing of an organization's status quo.
53. ________ integrates data from various operational systems.
54. The sales message varies little from customer to customer in a(n) _____.
55. The quick service restaurant (qsr) market is considered a(n)_______.
56. The eeoc was initially established to investigate complaints about ________.
57. Your internet service provider serves all of the following functions except _________.
58. With target costing, marketers first ________ and then ________.
59. With ____ departmentalization, most employees report to two bosses.
60. An organization's culture reflects the __________ that guide(s) its employees' behavior.
61. An operations task performed at hard rock caf is __________.
62. _____, in e-commerce, means all market participants can trade at the same price.
63. Two of the primary challenges facing managers today are ____.
64. Warby parker can offer cheaper glasses than their competition because they _______.
65. Short-sea shipping is widely accepted and practiced in ____.
66. _____ and _____ are both relatively expensive types of decreasing term life insur
67. In equity theory, employees are motivated to _____.
68. The _____ should list and describe all of the deliverables required for the project.
69. Performing quality assurance is a subprocess of the _____ process of project quality management.
70. A ____ is a time-phased budget that project managers use to measure and monitor cost performance.
71. _____ refers to removing an organization from a firm's distribution channel.
72. For managers, the importance of maslow's contribution is that he showed that workers _____.
73. The outstanding checks total_________________.
74. The banking industry almost exclusively uses ______ for check processing.
75. Flowcharting is a quality improvement technique used for ______.
76. Cbt or wbt for those preparing for certification exams are ____ courses.
77. Each task in a systems development project should culminate in one or more ________.
78. ____ is an independent test performed by end users prior to accepting the delivered system.
79. A ________ defines the boundaries of a system in a work breakdown structure (wbs).
80. Scope ______ is often achieved by a customer inspection and then sign-off on key deliverables.
81. The _____ line for any e-mail messages you write should clearly state the intention of the e-mail.
82. Identifying risks is a subprocess of the _____ process of project risk management.
83. Based on the red flags rule, entities are considered creditors if they __________.
84. Most operating systems are now distributed on ____.
85. _____ is the product of a risk event probability and the risk events monetary value.
86. The retailer can _____ to liquidate markdown merchandise.
87. A _____ cannot be started until a previous task is completed.
88. In project procurement management, an output of the _____ monitoring and controlling process.
89. Complete the formula: sample size = 0.25 * ( _____ /acceptable error)2
90. __________ of lessons learned are designed to improve performance on current and future projects.
91. _____ refers to matching certain behaviors of the other person.
92. _____ involves building individual and group skills to enhance project performance.
93. _____ is a method for determining the estimated annual costs and benefits for a project.
94. _____ involve ranking or assigning importance to things, such as projects, goals, and tasks.
95. The degree or strength of a relationship between two variables is shown by the__________
96. Renting provides _________ flexibility but can lead to _________ costs in the long-term. a
97. __________ causes a person to lapse abruptly into rem sleep from the awake state.
98. A _____ person achieves a balance between risk and payoff.
99. The objective of ____ is to restore service as quickly as possible.
100. A fully developed "mini" version of the report is referred to as a(n) _________________.
Statistics & Probability
Six Sigma Black Belt
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved