1. What is the definition of an SOW?
2. You are managing a project that is in process. A large and unexpected problem occurs that will cause a delay in the schedule in excess of the contingency schedule for the project. What should you do?
3. All are True abour SubProjects EXCEPT:
4. All the following are generally true about project management office EXCEPT:
5. You are managing a design project. You find that bringing all of your team members into a single room to work increases their communication, and helps build a sense of community. This is referred to as a:
6. Your manager wants you to prepare a presentation for him to present at a conference. Most of the material in the presentation will be facts that are the results of your project. He intends to present the material under his own name. Your name will not appear. What should you do?
7. Which of the following is an example of a conflict of interest?
8. The original approved plan plus or minus approved scope changes is called the:
9. The stakeholder analysis should be done in which stage of the project management?
10. What is WBS typically used for:
11. What is the purpose of a project charter?
12. True or False? The closing stage of a project consists of 2 sub-stages?
13. A type of project management that is typically used in technology and software development is:
14. What is the total float of a project?
15. You are developing a Project plan for your project. Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding project plan?
16. What must a project manager do to create clear boundaries for project completion?
17. What must a project manager do to ensure clear boundaries for project completion?
18. A contract to deliver has been signed for the current project you are working on. The customer who has signed the contract has telephoned you to request additional work to be done on the project, which will affect the budget, but not the schedule of the project. What should you do next?
19. One of the members of your project team comes to you and says that he heard that one of the suppliers to the project had given a substantial gift to one of the project team members in hopes that the team member would favor his company with a purchase order. This team member then ordered the parts from this company. What should you do?
20. What should the project manager do to ensure that all work is included in the project plan?
21. Which is the BEST definition of quality?
22. What are the 5 basic Phases of Project Management
23. A project management triangle is a model of the constraints of project management.
24. The margin on the project you are working on is low, and it is extremely important that the cost estimates for the work to be accurate. While reviewing the cost estimates for it, you notice that one for an element in the WBS is 10% higher than two previous projects for very similar work. What should you do?
25. At the middle of the project you calculate CPI = 1 of your project. What does it mean ?
26. True or False? One side of the project management triangle cannot be changed without affecting the others.
27. A project manager is reporting the final status of the closed contract to the stakeholders. Which form of communication is appropriate?
28. The Triple Constraint Model of a project consists of:
29. What is "KPI"?
30. What are the steps for defining the scope of a project?
31. Which one of these is part of the execution stage?
32. A person who is involved in, has something to gain or lose, or may be affected by the activities of the project is called a:
33. Which of the following is NOT a responsibility of a project manager?
34. Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverable, tasks, and deadlines.
35. What happens at each gate when using the phase-gate model?
36. A group of related projects that are managed in a coordinated way that usually include an element of ongoing activity is called a:
37. Who among the following can request for a change?
38. A Change Control Board is:
39. A temporary endeavor undertaken to create a new product or service is called a:
40. Some members of your project team have come to you and asked that they be permitted to work on a flexible schedule. Others feel it is important that all team members be on site at all times unless they are absent for business reasons. What should you do?
41. Which of the following is not a responsibility of the Project Manager?
42. Which of these is NOT one of the Five Performance Domains?
43. A project manager makes a narrative description of the work that must be done for her project. This is called a:
44. What is the term for a histogram that shows how many results were generated by each identified cause?
45. During the full life cycle of the project, a plot of the project’s expected expenditure will usually follow a characteristic “S” shape. This indicates that:
46. The process of establishing clear and achievable objectives, measuring their achievement, and adjusting performance in accordance with the results of the measurement is called?
47. A control shows seven data points on a row on one side of the mean. What should be done?
48. Which one of these is NOT a stage of the phase-gate model?
49. What kind of a relationship is it when completion of a successor is dependent on initiation of its predecessor?
50. What are examples of project stakeholders?
51. PRINCE2 focuses on:
52. Any numbering system that is used to monitor project costs by category such as labor, supplies, or materials is called a:
53. Taking action to decrease the total project duration after analyzing a number of alternatives to determine how to get the maximum duration compression for the least cost is known as:
54. How many phases are there in a phase-gate model?
55. In a current project, you use earned value calculations to figure out that you’re going to run $500 over budget if the project continues at the current rate. Which of the following core characteristics of a project manager are you using to find the problem?
56. What does "PRiSM" stand for?
57. You are managing a project and the customer’s engineer visits your facility on an inspection and general getting acquainted tour. During the tour they make the comment that the parts that are being designed should be in stainless steel instead of plain steel with enamel. What should you do?
58. As a direct result of the successful completion of a project, your manager approves a bonus of $25,000 for you. There are fifteen members of the project team. One of the people in the project team has been a very low contributor to the project; the other fourteen have all been above standard. What should you do with the money?
59. A project coordinator may typically be found in a ____________ organization
60. Which of the following is NOT a Project Management Knowledge Area?
61. Outputs of the Plan Risk Responses process include:
62. Managing projects that are uncertain and complex are often called:
63. An unintended break in a network path, usually caused by missing activities or logical relationships, is called a:
64. Your project management team includes two external consultants each from a different company. You found that repeated conflicts between the two consultants already slow down project progress and jeopardize achievement of objectives. Which stage of team development can be difficult to overcome in such a situation?
65. An example of scope verification is:
66. Decomposing the major deliverables into smaller, more manageable components to provide better control is called:
67. You hire a person from a competing company who has a great deal of expertise in your industry. During conversation with the person you determine that many of this person’s ideas were developed by the competing company. What do you do?
68. What is a risk owner?
69. True or False? A hammock must have an internal sequence
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com