1. Agreeableness is generally a very positive trait for negotiators.
2. The text contends that women are criticized for not being assertive enough but when they are assertive, they are perceived negatively.
3. Research suggests that men and women have similar approaches in negotiating tactics.
4. Researchers identify systematic differences and tendencies help in negotiation.
5. A negotiation tactic may work well for one party but not be affective for another.
6. Two ways to consider trust in a negotiation setting are ______ and ______.
7. According to the text, ______ can affect how one views conflict.
8. Conflict ______ refers to responding to perceived or potential conflict by attempting to suppress the situation.
9. A well-known difference in negotiating in the workplace is ______.
10. Research contends that a salesperson is less likely to make concessions on price when negotiating with a ______.
11. The importance people place on their own versus others’ outcomes in situations of _____ is called Social Value orientation.
12. Sex is social categories of male and female.
13. The socially constructed characteristics distinguishing between masculinity and femininity is known as Gender.
14. The ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them is called?
15. Spread of emotions from one person to another is known as?
16. Expression of two contradicting emotions is known as?
17. Behavioral characteristics that are perceived as kind, _____ and considerate.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved