1. Developers and organizations all around the world leverage ______ extensively
2. Differences between experts and novices are almost always a function of _____.
3. A _____ identifies the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of a job.
4. A(n) _____ exists when multiple resources are integrated and then deployed to the firm's advantage.
5. A total benefits package can increase a person's total compensation by ________ or more.
6. A(n) ______ keyboard has a design that reduces the chance of rsis.
7. Deci found that extrinsic rewards can, at times, undermine a person's _______.
8. A(n) ____ is created to become effective on the death of the grantor.
9. The continental crust of the earth is _____________ while the oceanic crust is _____________.
10. Water pressure ________ with the height of the fixture.
11. Escalation of commitment can occur when people don't ________.
12. Emotions and feelings ________ decision making.
13. The use of human resource metrics is essential for ________.
14. The energy dichotomy of the myers-briggs type indicator indicates _____.
15. Presenting both positive and potentially negative aspects of a job to recruits is a ________.
16. Publicizing open jobs to employees is known as ________.
17. The _____ pool consists of all persons who are actually evaluated for selection.
18. Graphology, a tool for assessing basic personality traits, is also called ________.
19. External customers are often best for evaluating an employee's ________.
20. Employers should have at least _____ to be covered by the osha.
21. A scanlon plan is a type of ______ compensation plan.
22. _____ allow synchronous communication in training.
23. _____ encompasses employee wages and salaries, incentives, bonuses, and commissions.
24. According to thamhain and wilemon, _____ is the legitimate hierarchical right to issue orders.
25. A passive job seeker is one who _____.
26. A ''passion for the product'' works as a(n) ______ motivator.
27. Frank and lillian gilbreth are important to management because they ____.
28. Recruiter behaviors have the largest impact on ________.
29. A nine box matrix requires assessing employees on ________.
30. Applications, rsums, interviews, and employment tests are all ______ tools.
31. The giant panda is considered to be a _________________ species.
32. A bfoq is a(n) ________.
33. In the context of the reinforcement theory, reinforcers are ________.
34. The promotion of companies? sustainably harvested rainforest products is intended to _______.
35. The principal characteristic that differentiates temperate and tropical rainforests is __________.
36. A prerequisite condition for job rotation is the ________.
37. Job satisfaction results in stronger ______ and lower levels of ______.
38. A _____ appraisal assesses employees on subjective attributes like attitude or leadership.
39. The final step in setting standards by benchmarking is to _____.
40. The most bold and risky implementation strategy is the _______________ approach.
41. _____ addresses the ease of performing maintenance on a product.
42. Teamwork and empowerment contribute to high performance when they improve _____.
43. The cooperative organization of work into specialized tasks and roles is the_________
44. A ______ summarizes what the holder of the job does and how and why he or she does it.
45. ____ enable recruiting to utilize both internal and external perspectives.
46. Traditionally, the hrm department was primarily a(n) _____.
47. Group incentives are most likely to work efficiently if _____.
48. Self-cannibalization is most likely to happen in _____ structures.
49. It has been projected that by 2025 _______ people will suffer from water shortages.
50. Even-aged management practices involves clearing trees that _______.
51. Ddt, dde, pcbs, and pbdes are all ________.
52. Rubella infection during early pregnancy may cause damage to the embryo's ______.
53. Dressing appropriately for exercise includes __________.
54. Changing your toilet can reduce water pollution because _______.
55. A _____ ld50 indicates low toxicity while a _____ ld50 indicates high toxicity.
56. In many developing countries a primary indoor air pollutant is ________.
57. Besides urination, the other methods for fluid loss from the body are __________.
58. A(n) _____ is a formal meeting between an employer and a job applicant
59. ______________ is the economic or productive potential of employee knowledge and actions.
60. When you receive a rejection message from an employer, you should _____.
61. Before beginning to recruit, organizations must ____.
62. At a scene with downed electrical lines, the emt should _________.
63. The many kinds of incentive pay fall into three broad categories: _____.
64. An event organized for employers to meet with job seekers is called a _____.
65. You would most likely find _____ in a formal workplace.
66. The process of arranging information from the environment in a meaningful way is called __________.
67. The _____ of human beings are also called primary needs.
68. Professionals are likely to be more motivated by ________.
69. Power is the _____ to change someone's behavior.
70. Job enrichment is based on the _________ theory of job satisfaction.
71. Individuals who report unethical practices by their employer to outsiders are known as ________.
72. Compliance can be a result of __________ power.
73. Today, most managers perform some functions associated with ______________.
74. The process of choosing whom to hire from a pool of qualified candidates is called __________.
75. The last steps of the hrm process deal with ________.
76. The concept of career advancement is best associated with the ____ task.
77. Temporary workers, contract employees, or leased employees are all examples of __________ workers.
78. Employment planning involves ________.
79. _____________ teams are those whose members are quite dissimilar to one another.
80. ____ art is a collection of graphic images, which may come with office productivity software.
81. Taylor began to develop his theory of ________ as a result of viewing workers in steel companies.
82. Informal planning is ________.
83. When working in the navigation pane, you ____ a folder to open it.
84. A(n ____ is a group of ____ needed to create and deliver an intermediate or final output.
85. In giving performance feedback to employees, a manager should __________.
86. Researching your company's mission statement will allow you to create a team goal that ______.
87. A mission statement allows a company to communicate to workers and customers its ______.
88. If your role in a group is to increase the team's efficiency, you are probably the ______.
89. Modern information systems _____ an organization's need for hierarchy and _____ its efficiency.
90. The three formal communication channels in organizations are categorized as _____.
91. The organizational culture dimension of attention to detail is characterized by ________.
92. The _____ is the person who records and talks about group dynamics and processes.
93. The _____ includes an element of an organization that a customer experiences.
94. Success in health communication interventions begins with ____________.
95. Sales quotas and piecework are best measured using ________ goals.
96. Of the bases of power, research indicates that ________ power is most effective.
97. Learning has _____ effect on performance and _____ effect on commitment.
98. It is important for your group to develop a ___________ of viable options.
99. The _____ model suggests that managers should monitor employees' perceptions of fairness.
100. In managing employees under an incentive pay plan, a manager should __________.
Human Resource Management (Fundamentals)
Human Resource Management (Skill Development)
SAP Asset Accounting
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved