1. True or False? Eloqua offers centralized lead scoring.
2. What of these is not a form field type?
3. New contact and account fields are added through which tool?
4. If a sales representative wanted to run a seminar series in her territory to identify new prospects, what would be the best next step to determine if this is a good idea?
5. When inserting a hyperlink in an email to a third party website, what type of link is appropriate?
6. Which of these items is not a Filter criteria?
7. True or False? A complaint rate of 0.02% will not impact your email deliverability rate.
8. How many criteria can you include in a filter?
9. Which Form Template do you choose if you want to publish directly to a standalone landing page?
10. A new Contact Field can be created in Eloqua by this type of user:
11. Can text overlap an image on a landing page?
12. If you use the action step “Move to Campaign,” the contact will leave the existing campaign.
13. What two criteria are combined to create a lead score?
14. To create a filter to find the most possible individuals with “Director” as part of their title, you would use which of the following criteria?
15. To save an email, it must have:
16. How can you globally unsubscribe someone from Eloqua?
17. Select the statement(s) about Email Folders that are true:
18. When creating a new custom email field merge you can pull information from which of the following data entities?
19. When building an ADC Rule you can build a piece of criteria based on all of the following field types except one. Which of the following field types is not directly accessible when building an ADC Rule?
20. How many unique sales and marketing cycles has Eloqua participated in?
21. When building a program in Program Builder and you want the Program to send out an email to an average of 50 people every 15 minutes you would set up:
22. Should you use Google Tracking Code on hyperlinks?
23. What are distribution lists used for?
24. You cannot save a report by:
25. You want to send a live Email to five folks without having to put together a distribution list. You use which type of send?
26. Eloqua’s reporting function is called:
27. How long can you keep a contact in a wait step?
28. What are the type of email links used in Eloqua?
29. Which one of the following is NOT a type of Contact Filter Criteria?
30. A segment is not created from:
31. What is not considered an Asset?
32. If you activate a campaign and then deactivate it, will the segment(s) update?
33. What must be on the Campaign Canvas to track form submissions?
34. Who can receive an email test?
35. Can you wrap text around an image in an email?
36. What file type cannot be imported into Eloqua as a contact list?
37. Which report gives you metrics around email opens, clickthroughs, unsubscribes, bounces, and form conversions for specific emails?
38. Eloqua trademarked the phrase "Digital Body Language."
39. What processing step would you use to alert a salesperson about a form submission?
40. You want to send an Email to your colleague for proofing. You should use which type of send?
41. On the Eloqua Today bar, you navigate to Contacts and Emails by clicking on which drop down?
42. More than half of Eloqua's clients are in the SMB space.
43. Deliverability rates are determined solely on how many SPAM complaints have been submitted within one month
44. What lives on a Hypersite Domain?
45. Eloqua can directly connect with the following programs:
46. What is the maximum number of Contact fields in the Contacts Record?
47. Where are all form submissions captured?
48. What form processing step is used to send internal notifications that a contact has submitted the form?
49. In order to be a Contact in Eloqua, what must the record contain?
50. You can open a support ticket in Eloqua by:
51. A contact record can be linked to:
52. You want to send an Email to a distribution list of Contacts. You use which type of send?
53. A Contact Filter is defined as
54. The Visitor Record or Profile captures information using __________________.
55. You can pause a live campaign in Eloqua.
56. When adding a Segment to the Campaign Canvas, you would choose to add members hourly until the campaign is deactivated in which scenario?
57. Campaigns that engage buyers based on behavior outperform batch-and-blast campaigns by 4 to 1
58. Eloqua can nurture leads based on both fit and behavior.
59. True or False? A customer retention campaign is an example of nurturing.
60. An email can be sent more than once to the same recipient if:
61. In which processing step do you use an Update Rule to apply logic to how the data is updated in the database?
62. Eloqua's E10 platform includes A/B Testing.
63. When Eloqua designates an email address as a hard bounceback, it means that the email address:
64. True or False? A strategic campaign plan should always include strategic business objectives, communication strategy and specific campaign tactics.
65. When you go to the Email Details area of a particular email, you can edit which of the following?
66. Eloqua can trigger a campaign on action or inaction.
67. What type of hyperlink can you create in an email?
68. Which of the following is an available tier of the Eloqua Platform?
69. Which of the following causes an Email not to send?
70. Nurturing latent demand can increase conversion of qualified leads.
71. True or False? Best-in-class companies use buyer personas to help develop campaign messaging, communication mix and calls-to-action.
72. Email Groups allow you to do which of the following?
73. Which of the following widgets cannot be added to your Eloqua start page?
74. What do distribution lists determine?
75. What is the maximum number of criteria a Contact Filter can have?
76. What is the default width of a new Eloqua email?
77. If you want your Contact Upload file to support non-western (double byte) characters, which file format should you save in?
78. A soft bounceback is an email address that is undeliverable because:
79. Who can you not exclude from receiving your emails through the Master Exclude list?
80. Can text overlap an image in an email?
81. Which BI Engine does Eloqua use?
82. In order to pull a Social Media Channel report to compare the Linkedin and Twitter campaigns, you need to set up channels and campaigns in this area:
83. When is an Email considered open?
84. What is the maximum number of large text fields you may create in the Contact Table?
85. If you see a URL that includes “/content/” you know it is a what kind of a page?
86. What is not a type of user account?
87. What does your file need to contain in order to upload Contacts into Eloqua?
88. Where do you make form fields required and/or pre-populating?
89. Which type of sending has zero reporting?
90. In Eloqua, you can segment contacts on the following criteria:
91. In order to get rid of a scheduled, but not yet sent Batch in Eloqua you must:
92. What determines the look and feel of a template email?
93. It is a best practice to use which processing step to make it easier to locate or segment contacts in the future based on form submissions?
94. What is the maximum number of characters allowed in a Large Text field in Eloqua?
95. To add brand new contacts to the database, you have to add which processing step?
96. When building a PURL Landing Page you have access to which of the following?
97. Template emails are built in layers. Pick the correct order from start to finish.
98. How many characters are allowed when using the "Have a value in" option when creating a filter?
99. To change a Signature Field for your Eloqua User agent, go to:
100. Some individuals may be pushed to the Exclude area of a Distribution List automatically. Three of the following are valid reasons why this might happen. Pick the one reason that is NOT a reason.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved