1. Which of the given options is true about Google Publisher Toolbar?
Choose True or False:
Up to 500 custom channels can be created in your AdSense account and each ad unit can be tracked using up to five different custom channels.
3. Choose the correct sequence of steps for obtaining the code for an "AdSense for Search" unit.
4. Google AdSense program policies allow you to place up to _____ "AdSense for search" units on any page.
5. Choose the incorrect statement.
6. How many AdSense channels are available for each publisher?
7. Choose the incorrect statement.
8. In an AdSense for Content Unit, which of the following parts is not clickable?
9. Which of the following font faces is not available for customizing AdSense text Ads?
10. Which of the following features can not be customized for AdSense for Search units?
11. Choose the incorrect statement.
12. What are active Ad Sense Units?
State whether true or false.
Google AdSense Program is free for anybody to join.
14. Setting a self-hold on your Google AdSense account payment will______________.
15. After applying AdSense Ads on his webpages, John wants to block the above two ads, as both of them belong to his competitor's websites. What should he do?
16. For CPM ads, you will generate earnings in your account every time:
17. When clicks occur on a framed page, they will ______.
18. Clicking on your own AdSense Ads is ______.
19. Choose the incorrect statement.
20. The Reports overview does not show the______.
What will be the effect of adding the following code in your robots.txt file?
22. Contextual targeting, which determines what a webpage is about, does NOT use _____ in order to precisely match Google ads to each page.
23. The appearance of an Earnings line on your Payment History page for any month ______.
24. An "AdSense for search" query is counted______.
25. If you have assigned more than one custom channel to an ad unit, clicks and impressions from that ad unit will be recorded for:
26. If your AdSense account balance reaches the payment threshold during November, your payment will be sent to you (there are no holds on your account):
27. AdSense for Mobile Content requires
28. Which of the following units is not the correct Google AdSense Mobile Ad formats?
29. If a publisher earns $360 from 90,000 impressions, the eCPM would be ___.
30. AdSense for search results pages show ______.
31. Choose the incorrect statement.
32. What is the correct sequence of steps for generating an "AdSense for Content" code?
33. Choose the incorrect statement.
34. If you make changes to the look and feel of an already published AdSense for Search Unit, ______.
35. A website is jointly managed by two companies each having an individual AdSense publisher account - Account A and Account B. How can the AdSense units be placed on a single page without violating the AdSense Policy Guidelines?
36. For cost per click ads, you generate earnings when:
37. Identify the correct sequence of steps for obtaining the code for an AdSense for mobile content Ad unit.
38. Choose the correct statement.
39. Which of the following markup languages can not be used for AdSense for Mobile content?
40. If the total unpaid earnings of your Google AdSense account have not yet reached the payment threshold
41. Which of the following messages indicates that your domain has just been added and is waiting for approval?
42. The data shown in the channel reports is not displayed in near-real-time
43. What must be inserted into an RSS feed for Google to produce advertising content?
44. What is A/B testing when it comes to optimizing ads?
45. What are ad dimensions used for?
46. Where would you find information about your account performance?
47. Your Report Manager will save up to how many reports?
48. Where do crawler errors appear in the menu?
49. How do you change your ad text?
50. In order to use Adsense for mobile you must have all but the following?
51. How many ads are allowed to be placed on websites with dynamic content as the focus?
52. Which of these best describes an ad placement?
53. What must you have before you can directly integrate AdSense into your video player?
54. What kind of code does AdSense use to match advertisements with content on mobile sites?
55. If your inventory needed to be managed, what tab would you use?
56. If you wish to change the status of an ad group, what are the options in the Change status drop-down menu?
57. What are Quick reports?
58. Where do you find and change your payment options?
59. What is the standard publisher revenue share on AdSense for Content?
60. Which of these is not a pre-requisite of Adsense?
61. Publishers receive a higher percentage for which Adsense product?
62. Where must the DIV tag be placed to inform the browser of the first ad in the source code?
63. Which of these units are able to be used in experiments?
64. Which formula describes Coverage?
65. What does Adsense for search provide for a website owner?
66. A Backup ad can be created by using all but which of these?
67. What does % Recent Ad Impressions mean?
68. Adsense Direct allows users to do which of the following?
69. What is the formula for ad clickthrough rates displayed in performance reports?
70. What is placement targeting?
71. What is leaderboard format?
72. What is a linear video ad?
73. Which of these is the most useful means of anaylizing Adsense data?
74. What is the standard size for a banner ad used in AdSense?
75. Which of these is not a provided Ad style?
76. Custom channels are best described as?
77. Earnings thresholds depend on which of the following?
78. If you are changing the destination URL, what are you changing?
79. What controversial tracking method does AdSense use to be more effective?
80. Which title describes those who can see a list of users having access to an account?
81. Above the fold refers to what?
82. When a company competing with another company clicks their competitor's ads to drive up their competitor's costs, what is happening?
83. Link units display which of these?
84. What is a payment threshold?
85. What are link units used for?
86. Attend this online training program to learn about Adsense:
87. What type of feeds will AdSense run on?
88. Adsense allows users to do all but the following?
89. What is contextual targeting?
90. How many AdSense for content units are allowed per page?
91. What is wide skyscraper format?
92. A/B testing is best described as?
93. If you wish to manually add the encoding for Google Adsense, where should it be pasted for it to operate correctly?
94. Which of these is NOT an ad status?
95. What type of targeting do content-based advertisements focus on?
96. How are ad spaces made available?
97. What is the function of expandable ads?
98. Are ads allowed on error pages?
99. When a website has ad content being clicked by automated programs, what is the technique considered?
100. Where would you place the best performing ad to increase your revenue?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved