Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Information about the start process of the message server is stored in which file?
2. When Database Instance is stopped for a brief moment while Central Instance is up and running what will happen to work process?
3. What happens if I start a dialog instance but the database and SAP services are down on the central instance?
4. Oracle start and stop information is available in which log file?
5. In the components of event log which log shows the operating system and application messages?
6. The SAP service waits for a stop message from the MMC or from the CCMS and then stops the SAP system.
7. What is the use of command cleanipc?
8. If you want to start an ABAP central instance DVEBGMS50 that has the virtual host names dev99 and dev12, what is the correct command to execute?
9. Which SAP processes are started when the SAP system or an instance is started?
10. Database is first stopped before bringing SAP application down.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved