Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The time taken by the process to communicate with external interfaces is referred as?
2. Select the statement is correct?
3. Which statement is correct?
4. How many different clients get installed with a fresh ECC installation?
5. What are the tasks of Dispatcher?
6. Which of the following statement is correct?
7. How many “message services” can be configured in a SAP system?
8. When you create a new user and no role is assigned, to which client may the user log on?
9. What does "enqueue" and "dequeue" mean?
10. The SAP Logon displays a list of SAP system for which you can start the logon process. Select the file name which contains the list.
11. Information about the start process of the message server is stored in which file?
12. When Database Instance is stopped for a brief moment while Central Instance is up and running what will happen to work process?
13. What happens if I start a dialog instance but the database and SAP services are down on the central instance?
14. Oracle start and stop information is available in which log file?
15. In the components of event log which log shows the operating system and application messages?
16. The SAP service waits for a stop message from the MMC or from the CCMS and then stops the SAP system.
17. What is the use of command cleanipc?
18. If you want to start an ABAP central instance DVEBGMS50 that has the virtual host names dev99 and dev12, what is the correct command to execute?
19. Which SAP processes are started when the SAP system or an instance is started?
20. Database is first stopped before bringing SAP application down.
21. Which of the following statements are true about billing?
22. How is the schedule line determined?
23. What is the T Code for "list of sales documents"?
24. How does the SAP system enable you to check the reason for documents not being combined in a billing document?
25. What is the T Code for "Cancel goods issue"?
26. Which statements are true about the issue of goods?
27. What is the T Code for "List of deliveries"?
28. When processing a billing due list, you have the following
29. What is the T Code for "Sales order change"?
30. What is the T Code for "Billing due list"?
31. Routing contains information about which of the following?
32. Which of the following are valid BOM categories?
33. Where is Work Center used?
34. What is the T Code for "Display production lot"?
35. Movement Type for Goods Receipt in to Ware House:
36. What is the T Code for displaying planning file entry?
37. A Material BOM is created without plant. What would you call it?
38. Production Planning Module is integrated with which of the following modules?
39. What is the use of BOM?
40. What is the T Code for changing planned order?
41. Between which of the following stocks is movement possible.
42. Which of these Purchase Requisition types doesn't exist?
43. You want to view an Info Record. What T-Code would you use?
44. You want to edit a Purchase Requisition. What T-Code would you use?
45. Which of these are mandatory while creating a purchase order?
46. You want to view a Scheduling Agreement. What T-Code would you use?
47. Which one of these Purchase Order types doesn't exist?
48. You want to edit a Material Data. What T-Code would you use?
49. You want to create Material Data. What T-Code would you use?
50. Which of the following are mandatory requirements to create a Purchase Order?
51. What elements comprise the Work Schedule?
52. What is the T Code for creating functions and operations in Payroll?
53. Which feature determines the administrator group?
54. What is the T Code for Salary Administration?
55. A is the key for which object type?
56. What is the T Code for "Run Payroll"?
57. What is the T Code for creating work schedule?
58. What are the methods for transferring employee time data to the SAP system?
59. What is the main switch for integration of OM with PA?
60. What is the T Code for Maintaining HR Master data?
61. What is the T Code for document archving?
62. Which of the following are required settings for foreign currency valuation?
63. What is the T Code for payment with printout:
64. Which of the following are the fields of 'General Data' in customer/vendor accounts?
65. The posting peroid can be defined for each:
66. What is the T Code for clear customer?
67. Which of the following are process dimensions of SAP business workflow?
68. What is the purpose of account determination?
69. What can be the reasons for archiving data?
70. What is the T Code for post incoming payments?
71. You want to upload the data provided by an agency in to the SAP CRM using External List Management. Which objects would you create?
72. You want to create a new process model in campaign automation. Which combination of elements is permitted to you?
73. What is the T Code for "Configure Action Profile"?
74. You want to use the SAP CRM marketing journal to get an overview about the marketing activities. Which objects related to campaigns can you use?
75. If you want to know in which campaign a specific target group is used. Which application or tool would you use to provide this information?
76. What is the T Code for "Utilities for dictionary tables"?
77. What is the T COde for "Display status profiles"?
78. You want to make a survey available in leads. What are the minimum requirements?
79. What is the T Code for Business Partner?
80. What is the T Code for "Create Standard Activity Journal"?
81. What is the T Code for "Manual Data Entry"?
82. What type of data extraction is possible with SAP-BW?
83. What is the T Code for "Create Infosource"?
84. What is the T Code for " Process Chain Display"?
85. What is the T Code for "Maintenance of Units"?
86. Can third party reporting tools access SAP- BW data directly via ODBO?
87. Which of these are the characteristics of Hierarchy?
88. What is the T Code for "CAlling up AWB with LG Tree"?
89. Which of the following dimensions are delivered for each Infocube by SAP-BW?
90. Which of the following are types of SAP BW InfoCubes?
91. During ETL load we generally have
92. You need to create an index on the SALES table, which is 10 GB in size. You want your index to be spread across many tablespaces, decreasing contention for index lookup, and increasing scalability and manageability.
93. Which type of table is usually created to enable the building of scalable applications, and is useful for large tables that can be queried or manipulated using several processes concurrently?
94. In Star Schema Dimension tables are:
95. Centipede fact table means:
96. Dimensions are Confirmed when:
97. In 4 step dimensional process, declaring grain of business process is:
98. In datamarts stovepipe means:
99. In which type of SCD(Slowly changing dimensions) do we preserve history of data:
100. In general data in Data Warehousing is:
Windows Phone Development
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved