Quizack is the ideal resource for you if you're studying for an exam on SharePoint or simply want to brush up on your knowledge. You may be confident that you're getting the greatest possible preparation thanks to the wide variety of SharePoint MCQ questions we offer.
You can be sure that you're getting the most recent information because we regularly update our FAQs.
So why not visit Quizack right away and begin putting your knowledge to the test? Your next exam might be entirely different as a result!
38. Consider the following statements regarding customization of Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010. Statement X: If the SharePoint Workspace clients are members of an in-house Active Directory group and are connected to the Windows domain, then the SharePoint Workspace installation is configured along with Office Customization Tools. Statement Y: If there is no Active Directory Server or if the clients are outside your Windows domain, then the SharePoint Workspace installation is configured along with Group Policy objects.
53. You download a list item named Details from your SharePoint Site onto your Workspace. After a while, you edit the list item, but due to the unavailability of the Internet, you are not able to synchronize the changes. Meanwhile, one of your team members edits the same list item on the SharePoint site. When the synchronization occurs, SharePoint Workspace detects two versions of the same item and indicates a conflict. What type of conflict is exhibited?
65. In Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, the Design Version of a custom lists tool is an ordered set of 4 digits, delimited by periods, and stored as a string. The Design Version conforms to the version identification scheme: (0.0.0.0). Which of the following is the correct arrangement of the four version digits represented from left to right?
70. Consider the following statements regarding identities in Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010. Statement X: If an identity is deleted, then the messages associated with that identity are also deleted. Statement Y: If an account has only one identity, it cannot be deleted. Which of the following options is correct?
90. Consider the following statements regarding Alerts in Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010: Statement X: Alerts can be configured globally only for a Workspace and not for individual Workspace tools. Statement Y: By default, the Workspace tools inherit the current alert settings of the SharePoint Workspace. Which of the following options is correct?
93. The data of the HR department is stored in an application that uses the .hrg extension. Users in the department complain that the document with the .hrg extension appears only in the search result when their search queries include the file name. You need to ensure that the documents with .hrg extension appear in all search results for the HR department. What should you do?
What is SharePoint used for?
SharePoint is a web-based tool for organizing, sharing, and accessing information. It is frequently used as a platform for document management and collaboration. Websites, intranets, and extranets may all be built using SharePoint. For the greatest exam or job interview preparation, Quizack provides you with the best collection of SharePoint multiple choice questions and answers.
Is SharePoint same as OneDrive?
We are frequently questioned about this, and the answer is no. OneDrive is a cloud storage service, whereas SharePoint is an Office 365 component that facilitates collaboration. Both are necessary tools for maximizing corporate efficiency since they each offer their own set of features and advantages.
All job prospects or applicants are qualified to use Quizack's free practice of the most crucial SharePoint MCQs with answers, allowing them to quickly learn and put their knowledge to use.
Is SharePoint easy to learn?
Yes, learning SharePoint is simple. The bulk of activities may be completed without the use of any code or specialized knowledge because the user interface is created with ease of use in mind. To become proficient in using SharePoint, however, there is a learning curve as there is with any program. Quizack offers you the chance to research and learn about it; here, you can get a large number of free SharePoint online MCQ questions.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of SharePoint?
Quizack is a platform for the best learning, all the students can study our most important variety of SharePoint online multiple choice questions.
How does SharePoint work with Office 365?
SharePoint is a web-based application that allows users to create and manage websites. It is part of the Office 365 suite of applications and works seamlessly with other Office 365 products, such as Exchange and Lync. Quizack is the best place to find the most beneficial SharePoint multiple choice questions for study and practice.