Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Signs of a mature tester include:
2. True or False? Glass Box testing and White Box testing are functionally very different tests.
3. Why would a tester use equivalence class testing?
4. What is difference between Pilot Testing and Beta Testing?
5. Stress testing does NOT place an emphasis on which of the following?
6. Complete this sentence as best as possible: Equivalence partitioning __________.
7. A simple performance test is basically ___
8. What is Regression Testing?
9. Which of the following is a technique used in black-box testing?
10. True or False? User acceptance testing is typically among the first tests performed.
11. True or false? Zero and one are typically in the same equivalence class.
12. Which of the following (combinations of) individuals would be present during a formal inspection?
13. When should the testing team start planning the test of a given software release?
14. Software testing which is done without planning and documentation is known as:
15. What is unit testing?
16. ____________ is a testing method that divides the input data set into classes of data for the test cases.
17. Who performs beta testing?
18. What are the differences between a test plan and a use case?
19. Which of the following is typically NOT included in a test case?
20. _____________ tests the functionality of the software without knowledge of the internal structures, design, or implementation of the software.
21. What is the difference between testing and debugging?
22. What is the difference between functional and non-functional testing?
23. Non-Functional Software testing performed to check if the user interface is easy to use and understand is known as:
24. What is Unit Testing?
25. With 100,000 users on a typical day how many page views would there be?
26. True or False? The cost of correcting defects at an early stage in the Software Development Life Cycle is less than correcting them at a later stage.
27. A collection of test cases is also commonly known as a ______.
28. Which of the following is the name of a popular automated testing tool?
29. Describe Risk Analysis
30. How often should software engineers test their code?
31. The most relevant meaning of SDLC in relation to software testing is:
32. True or False? Software verification and software validation are the same thing.
33. Which of the following is NOT a software testing approach type?
34. A solid program manager should be ____
35. What is a test plan?
36. BVT stands for ______.
37. __________ is testing performed by the customer, usually at the customer's site, immediately prior to release.
38. True or false? Stress testing doesn't work in an agile model.
39. Which of the following is a Performance testing tool?
40. True or false? Zero and null are the almost always the same from a test perspective.
41. A ____________ is a description of inputs, execution steps, and expected results written in order to determine if a specific requirement has been met or whether a specific software feature works correctly.
42. Which one of the following is NOT a commonly used tool for automating testing?
43. _____________ tests the performance of the system under a heavy load.
44. If an expected result is not specified, then:
45. What is the difference between re-testing and regression testing?
46. What is portability testing?
47. Which model is most suitable for rapid development
48. ________ is the process of executing a program or piece of software with the intent of finding an error.
49. True or false? All tests should be automated by the end of the product cycle.
50. How do you ensure that all requirements have been met?
51. What is one of the reasons to have independent software testing teams?
52. What is the main purpose of use case testing?
53. What type of testing is component testing?
54. ________ is the process that developers go through to identify the cause of defects in code and undertake corrections.
55. Which testing method tests internal structures or workings of a program, as opposed to the functionality exposed to the end user?
56. What is boundary value testing?
57. In which testing method are the internal structures, design, implementation of the software known at the time of testing?
58. What does BCT stand for?
59. What kind of tools would you use for the automation of regression tests?
60. True or False? QA and software testing are synonyms.
61. If a input box accepts value of range 1-1000, then the following answers are FALSE if using EP technique
62. Elements of an excellent tester include ____
63. Which of the following is not a type of performance testing?
64. ______ tests how well the user will be able to understand and interact with the system.
65. Which of the following is NOT true?
66. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a good test case?
67. Which is not part of a test plan?
68. Which of the following is NOT an activity completed during test planning?
69. True or false. Once all the bugs are fixed, ship the product.
70. What is a browser matrix?
71. Which Software Development Life Cycle model requires testing activities to start at the same time as development activities?
72. Which of the following is NOT an advantage of blackbox testing?
73. ________ is the degree to which a piece of software can be tested.
74. What is reliability testing?
75. True or False? Instrumentation is performed by coverage measurement tools in pre-compiler pass.
76. 5th Level in TMM
77. True or false? Ajax enabling a website increases the number of server requests.
78. What is a branch?
79. A program point where the control flow has two or more alternative routes is known as what?
80. A tester needs to think like _____
81. Which of these instances of finding a software defect will result in the least loss of time and money to fix?
82. When a new testing tool is purchased, it should be used first by:
83. Using Performance Tests to project server specs and server scale requires:
84. True or false? Simultaneous execution is a minor effect in performance testing.
85. Load Testing is ______
86. Which of the following is NOT a reason to perform stress testing?
87. Stress testing should start ______.
88. Which of these are NOT phases of the 'IDEAL' organizational improvement model?
89. TMM Means
90. __________ uses short development cycles where a test is written prior to code.
91. Testing should be stopped when
92. Testing an object without execution on a computer is known as _____.
93. Which of the following is NOT a common resolution type for a defect?
94. Which of the following is a good way to grade a tester?
95. What is mutation testing?
96. True or false? All WC3 errors should be fixed to ship.
97. Running a system at high load for an extended period of time is called:
98. Stress testing hardware must be _____
99. A system includes a database server, a caching server, and an application server. How many integration points are there?
100. ______ is a method of testing where the software isn't used that checks the sanity of the code or algorithm.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved