Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. When using a(n) _____ join, only rows that meet the given criteria are returned.
2. You can use the ____ command to delete an entire table and its data.
3. Use the ____ keyword to enter the computer's date as a data value in the insert command.
4. To list all the contents of the product table, you would use ____.
5. The operators =, <, >, <=, >=, and <> are referred to as ____ operators.
6. In microsoft access, the ____ function displays a value in lowercase letters.
7. The command to delete a view is ____.
8. The maximum width of the number datatype is ____ digits.
9. ____ is one of the categories of update anomalies.
10. The system catalog is also called the ____.
11. The ____ special operator is used to check whether an attribute value is null.
12. An index can be created ____.
13. To assign a conditional value, use the ____ function.
14. The correct data type for the balance column in the customer table is ____.
15. The syntax for a left outer join is ____.
16. The sql command that lets you select attributes from rows in one or more tables is ____.
17. The sql command that lets you insert rows into a table is ____.
18. The sql ________ statement allows you to combine two different tables.
19. Only one ____ constraint can exist for each table.
20. Insert into is an example of ________ code.
21. A ____ file is a text file with a .sql extension that contains sql commands.
22. The syntax for the union query is ____.
23. In oracle, the ____ table contains information about the columns within tables.
24. To add data from an existing table to a new table, use a select command in a(n) ____ command.
25. To include all fields in a sql query, use the ____ symbol after the word select.
26. The sql command ________ defines a logical table from one or more tables or views.
27. The sql command ________ adds one or more new columns to a table.
28. The basic form of an sql retrieval command is ____.
29. The ____ function determines the number of rows in a table.
30. The ____ function calculates a total of the values in a column.
31. The ____ data type would be appropriate for a fixed-length field designed to hold a person’s name.
32. The ____ data type stores only the actual character string.
33. The ____ data type is used to store integers.
34. The ____ command is used with the alter table command to modify the table by deleting a column.
35. The ____ command is permanent.
36. The ____ clause lets you group data on a particular column.
37. The ansi standard defines _____ type(s) of outer join(s)
38. The action of including only some columns for output while retrieving data is known as ____.
39. The ________ keyword is required to use relational operators in a case statement.
40. The _____ operator could be used in place of minus if the dbms does not support it.
41. The _____ command replaces the ***** in the syntax of the update command, shown above.
42. The ____ wildcard symbol represents any individual character.
43. The ____ operator uses one or more wildcard characters to test for a pattern match.
44. The ____ operator specifies a range of values in a condition.
45. The ____ operator is used to determine whether a condition is present in a subquery.
46. You indicate the end of a command by typing a ____.
47. You can use the ____ command to create a new table using data in an existing table.
48. You can save the results of a query as a table by including the ____ clause in the query.
49. You can join tables by using a condition in the ____ clause.
50. When you use the ____ function, you can use the asterisk (*) to represent any column.
51. The _____ command restricts the selection of grouped rows based on a condition.
52. The structure of the table can be displayed with the _________ command:
53. Sql was developed in the mid-____.
54. Sql uses search operators such as ____ to form complex queries.
55. Sql requires the use of the _____ command to enter data into a table.
56. Sql queries that use exists and not exists are ________.
57. Sql links tables together by ________.
58. Sql is an example of a ________ style of programming language.
59. Sql ________ statements may change the contents of a database.
60. Popular ____ include access, oracle, db2, mysql, and sql server.
61. Oracle and sql server support the ____ operator but microsoft access does not.
62. Microsoft azure sql is an example of a _________________ database.
63. Insert, update, and delete statements can be referred to as ______________ queries.
64. In the select clause, you can use the ____ symbol to indicate that you want to include all columns.
65. In subquery terminology, the first query in the sql statement is known as the _____ query.
66. In sql, you use the ____ command to query a database.
67. In sql, use the ____ data type for variable-length character columns.
68. In sql server, you can use the ____ function to obtain today’s date.
69. In oracle, use the ____ command to display the structure of a table.
70. In oracle, the _____ function converts a date to a character string.
71. In oracle, the ____ table contains information about the tables known to sql.
72. In many languages the case structure is called a ________ statement.
73. In an entity-relationship (e-r) diagram, ____ are used to represent an entity.
74. In access sql, the ____ is used as a wildcard to represent any individual character.
75. If you have three different transitive dependencies, _____ different determinant(s) exist.
76. Commands used to modify data are called ____ commands.
77. Columns in a database table contain data with the same _________.
78. All join conditions are connected through a(n) _____ logical operator.
79. A dbms lets you assign users to ____.
80. A ________ is a temporary table used in the from clause of an sql query.
81. A ____ query creates a new table using the query results.
82. A ____ is a pointer to a row in the collection of rows retrieved by an sql command.
83. All statements in SQL end with:
84. Which of the following is an internet media type for SQL? (check any that apply)
85. Which of the following is not a comparison operator in SQL?
Which of the following is the correct syntax for writing sub query?
87. Which of the following can be used with LIKE operator?
88. Which statement INSERTS or UPDATES based on the given conditions?
89. If a column is defined as decimal(5,2), what does that mean?
90. Is there a difference between AND and & (ampersand) in SQL?
91. Which of the following can you not do with SQL?
92. Which operator allows you to specify multiple values in a WHERE clause?
93. Which of the following is an SQL operator?
94. Which of the following can be used to delete all the data from a table?
Suppose you have the following table with columns:
| id | name | work_date | salary |
| 1 | John | 2016-01-24 | 300 |
To get an output like '1John2016-01-24' which of the following functions can be used?
96. Which of the following functions are related to XML? (check any that apply)
97. Which of the following is the name of ** operator?
98. Transactions, if available, wrap ___ operations.
Consider two tables A and B having only one column each and having these values:
A = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
B = [5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
The number of records in result of UNION operator on these tables will be?
100. Which one of the following is the correct way to delete a column from a table?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved