Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The first step in the systems development life cycle (SDLC) is:
2. One of the following is not a fact-finding technique in the context of systems analysis?
3. You have prepared a decision table which has three conditions, Condition X, Condition Y, and Condition Z, and three decision rows. For all four columns in which Condition X is False, the twelve decisions are exactly the same. Then:
4. Which of the following is not true about the waterfall method?
5. For schedules planning, which one of the following is the *derived* value?
6. Consider the functional requirement: "The system shall generate weekly reports to the head librarian for overdue books." It will be elaborated upon in subsection:
7. An Oceanography System's DFD shows ocean temperature being captured by a deep-sea sensor and then conveyed through a cable to a naval vessel's on-board systems. The sensor represents a:
8. Which of the following is the correct sequence of testing activities?
9. What contruct is used to determine how users use the system?
10. What is the key deliverable of a requirements analysis exercise?
11. What is metadata?
12. The problem statement should include all of the following EXCEPT:
13. Which of the following includes a cost benefit analysis?
14. Which of the following is not used in a context level diagram
15. What testing method examines the functionality of an application without peering into its internal structures or workings:
16. What is a DFD?
17. Which of the following represents the condition of an object at a specific moment in time?
18. Most modern software applications enable you to customize and automate various features using small custom-built “miniprograms” called:
19. Which of the following is a classical or legacy Systems Analysis technique?
20. A Physical DFD specifies:
21. In Object-Orientation it is possible for a class not to define its own behaviours because:
22. Which of these is not used in a context level diagram?
23. What diagram portrays the interactions emphasizing the time ordering of messages?
24. Which of the following options is NOT a benefit of prototyping?
25. Which one of these would be represented outside an ATM system diagram boundary?
26. Which one of the following is never meant to be instantiated?
27. Which of the following is *not* a type of Interaction Diagram?
28. What do we mean by "levelling a DFD"
29. Which of these is not a system analysis tool?
30. What symbol signifies protected visibility in UML?
31. Which of the following is a construct not seen in decision trees?
32. Which of the following strategies are adopted if information requirements are not well-defined?
33. Behavioral Requirements diagrammatically may be mapped to:
34. A context diagram can also be known as a:
35. Which one is *not* an attribute of a good SRS:
36. A DFD for an aircraft flight control system has an artifact with the label 'Atmospheric Pressure'. The latter is likely:
37. A data flow that appears on a higher-level DFD but not on lower levels violates what DFD construction guideline?
38. Which one of these is seldom, if ever, an actor?
39. Which one of the following traceabilities will uncover any coding that does not derive from the SRS?
40. Analyzing a system for which of the following is most markedly different from the other three?
41. Which of the following statements is false with respect to a use case?
42. In a DFD, external entities are represented by:
43. Which relationship/construct in a use case diagram indicates an optional behavior?
44. Which of the following involves a graphical representation of the processes that manage data between a system, its environment, and the relevant components?
45. Which parts must a requirement model contain?
46. Sequence Diagrams will be *most helpful* and *most necessary* in an SRS for:
47. In a Decision Table for a toy helicopter system you see 'True' in cells for both 'Taking Off' and 'Landing' conditions' rows. You infer:
48. In Component-Based Architecture, a component is:
49. Decision Tables can be directly transformed into:
50. The Use Case diagram for "Either a lineman or a technician repair a fault:"
51. In an FSM, State B and State C may both be active if they:
52. In what system can the interactions between the various subsystems not be determined with certainty?
53. Which one of the following pairs may have an 'Extends' relationship?
54. In a Library Management System's SRS, a single modular chart shows entry of new book purchases, accepts book-lending transactions, and tracks damage to books. If such a module is coded it would *not be*:
55. On a model, an object is connected to only one other object with the notation -++. Which property of the first object is likely dependent on the second object?
56. You have specified that a repeating group will contain objects of type x. This repeating group has been:
57. In an SRS, the Usability section will include which one of the following requirements?
58. External entities in the context of a DFD maybe which of the following?
59. Which of the following is a data flow diagramming rule?
60. For the Observer Design Pattern, which one is false:
61. PERT stands for:
62. A Data Dictionary:
63. CASE stands for:
64. Cohesion refers to:
65. Which tool is an effective means of relating input data to files and output reports?
66. Which symbol represents a process in a DFD?
67. Which tool shows the processes and the sequence in which they are performed?
68. Which phase of the Systems Development is concerned with determining the system feasibility?
69. To achieve a good response time from OLTP, critical requirements are:
70. Correct sequence of the various types of testing:
71. The graphical tool for describing decision logic in a data dictionary is:
72. Which design principle relates to the strength of relations within a module?
73. A DFD is:
74. A top level DFD is generally referred to as a:
75. You want to describe the data flow in a system. Which tool would you use?
76. Data Dictionary keeps details of:
77. Which tool shows the relation between each of the documents making up a HIPO package?
78. Which tool shows the hierarchy of the various modules in a system?
79. What is HIPO?
80. Given the scenario, what is the number of conditions that will be used to draw a decision table?
81. The user manual is generated in which phase of the System Development cycle?
82. In which phase of the System Development cycle is the Project Request form generated?
83. The smallest unit of data in a Data Dictionary is referred to:
84. In a Data Dictionary, process logic is described using:
85. A tabular representation of the Decision Tree is known as a
86. You want to plan your project. Which tool would you use?
87. Which tool would you use for project planning?
88. Which one is not an important reason for creating a Data Dictionary?
89. The document of functional specifications will be used by:
90. You are designing a database. Which tool would be useful?
91. Which one regarding a DFD is incorrect?
92. Normalization of data is done to:
93. How are processes generally numbered in a DFD?
94. A person who is in charge of updating an account-holder's account would be depicted in a Data Flow Diagram by:
95. Which phase of the Systems Development is concerned with writing programs?
96. Which statement is not true regarding Data Flow Diagrams?
97. A self-check digit is useful in detecting:
98. In which phase of the SDLC will the document of Functional Specifications be generated?
99. A structure chart is derived from a:
100. Which principle of design relates to the design of the system as a hierarchy of modules?
Red Hat Linux
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved