Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. In general data in Data Warehousing is:
2. In which type of SCD(Slowly changing dimensions) do we preserve history of data:
3. In datamarts stovepipe means:
4. In 4 step dimensional process, declaring grain of business process is:
5. Dimensions are Confirmed when:
6. Centipede fact table means:
7. In Star Schema Dimension tables are:
8. Which type of table is usually created to enable the building of scalable applications, and is useful for large tables that can be queried or manipulated using several processes concurrently?
9. You need to create an index on the SALES table, which is 10 GB in size. You want your index to be spread across many tablespaces, decreasing contention for index lookup, and increasing scalability and manageability.
10. During ETL load we generally have
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved