1. ______ is the sharing of resources for the common good such that everyone is allowed open access to the work of others so that they can build on that work for the common good
2. Open Source Software is Computer software that is not free to anyone who wants to use it and/or alter it.
3. ________are Users of a copyleft message who take an original message, add something to it, and pass it on to other users who can also add something to it
4. The removal of restrictions so that media messages are free and all users have the right to distribute copies as well as modify versions of a work; based on the values of openness and common ownership is known as _____.
5. A form of media message piracy that refers to the duplication of a copyrighted message (along with its packaging) and selling it as the real product is known as _________.
6. The unauthorized recording of live events and distribution of recordings are known as _______
7. The legal establishment of ownership of a media message; based on the idea that the creative products of artists should be protected so that these artists can be adequately rewarded for their creations and continue to be willing to create more products are known as ______
8. The unauthorized use of copyrighted material; with media messages, it typically takes three forms: bootlegging, counterfeiting, and sharing copyrighted messages without paying for access is known as _____
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved