1. Who is the Chairman/CEO of Omni Group in 2013?
2. Force-directed layout:
3. In the outline editor, a group is shown as:
4. From which Inspector Window do you adjust the attributes of the grid?
5. Which of the following is not an aspect (ratio) related option?
6. Visio Support is available in which version of OmniGraffle?
7. The style tray contains:
8. The Inspector sidebar does not contain:
9. Objects in the Selection matrix are grouped together based on their:
10. OmniGraffle cannot import from:
11. Which of the following is not the type of style of lines provided by OmniGraffle?
12. Best way to look at hiearchial diagrams:
13. The Diagram tool is used for:
14. In multiple page documents, you can perform all of the following commands using the status bar or the Canvases inspector EXCEPT:
15. The Inspectors sidebar contains:
16. In order to resize an object with its center point anchored, hold:
17. True or False? In Windows version of OmniGraffle, can we output files to PDF.
18. Which of the following is not a Document Inspector?
19. Which of the following is not an object style?
20. The script functionality of OmniGraffle, that can be used to do pretty much anything in GUI is:
21. To determine the unit of measure to use for canvas and its rulers, use:
22. To place graphics inside a shape, use:
23. The 4 main styles of diagram automatic layout are:
24. Which of the following is not present in the contents portion of the Sidebar?
25. To select a different object when the Rubber Stamp is in persistent tool mode, hold:
26. Any line (created with Line tool) had two points:
27. The latest version of OmniGraffle is:
28. By default, the layers are hidden beneath a:
29. To resize an object with its center point anchored:
30. Any object (or group of objects) that can be resized has:
31. On double clicking the Inspector’s button:
32. The no. of styles of lines provided by OmniGraffle are:
33. The "Document" Inspector contains the following individual design components:
34. List view shows you every object on every layer of the current canvas, in:
35. Clicking a tool once, activates it:
36. In order to replicate styles, use:
37. Command drag a control point to:
38. The total number of object inspectors in OmniGraffle are:
39. In order to colour shapes of objects on canvas, use:
40. A shared layer is shared with:
41. OmniGraffle cannot output to:
42. Popular resource for Omnigraffle stencils is:
43. Sylebrush tool is used to:
44. To maintain aspect ratio of object while resizing hold:
45. what is OmniGraffle for?
46. Which of the following can not be done using the "Fill" "Style" Inspector?
47. Clicking a tool twice, activates it:
48. OmniGraffle runs on:
49. True or False? In OmniGraffle 6 Pro, Layers can be shared across every canvass
50. To transform shape object selected, use:
51. Which of the tools can be used to do wireframes on Mac Os X?:
52. What is Graffletopia?
53. True or False? OmniGraffle allows user to create their own stencils
54. TRUE or FALSE? An object (or multiple objects) can be copied from OmniGraffle and pasted in your script for repetitive use.
55. True or False? In OmniGraffle 5, we can open Visio's native binary .vsd files
56. The circular layout tries to arrange sibling shapes:
57. Bézier lines are useful when formatting...
58. The extension of OmniGraffle files is:
59. The "Style" Inspector contains the following individual design components:
60. To lock or unlock a year, click on he:
61. The "Automatic layout" option for doing flow diagrams can be found under which Inspector?
62. The "Canvas" Inspector contains the following individual design components:
63. To make a layer visible or invisible, click its
64. Rubber Stamp is used for:
65. By deafult, an OmniGraffle document contains:
66. In the middle of the OmniGraffle interface is the:
67. The shortcut for the Inspectors Sidebar is:
68. True or False?In OmniGraffle 5, we can output file(s) to Scalable Vector Graphic?
69. TRUE or FALSE? It is simpler to script the creation of objects when using the built-in shapes instead of stencils.
70. True or False? Is it possible to export canvasses with layers intact to Photoshop
71. In order to work on several objects together, so that they can be moved or styled as a single unit; they should be:
72. Which of the actions stated below cannot be applied on an object:
73. To change the appearance of selected connection lines, use:
74. The default layout type in the Diagram Layout Inspector is:
75. Connector magnets cannot be manually...
76. Which inspector deals with an object’s position and orientation?
77. If your OmniGraffle file has more than one canvas:
78. Omnigraffle is an application built for?
UI/UX User Interface & Experience
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved