Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Can you make a shape created in Powerpoint transparent?
2. An outline view will only display text.
3. You insert a rectangle and it is colored in completely. You only want the outline. How do you change it?
4. Of the following, how would you add animation to a chart?
5. For an individual slide, how do you hide the background graphics that are included on the Slide Master?
6. What is clip art?
7. If you copy a table from Excel into Powerpoint as an Excel Worksheet object, you can manipulate the contents of the table.
8. Other types of charts, aside from pie and bar, can be which of the following?
9. When you are in the slide show view the 'arrow buttons' on your keyboard allow you to maneuver easily through the slides
10. What is a notes page?
11. How do you make an inserted sound file play continuously over several slides?
12. Powerpoints are only for visual presentations and cannot record narratives.
13. Graphical Objects can only be in 2-D.
14. To delete the slide currently displayed in the Slide pane:
15. How do you change the background design of the presentation?
16. _____is a program used to run presentations on computers that do not have PowerPoint installed
17. To create a slideshow from a subset of slides out of a larger presentation, use this feature:
18. How can you send a presentation directly from PowerPoint?
19. What is the basic unit of a PowerPoint presentation?
20. You inserted a photo and it is covering the words on a slide. How do you adjust it so that you can see the words?
21. What do end-users need to run your presentation?
22. The maximum number of Slide Masters for one slide show is:
23. To adjust the font size of a graph legend within Powerpoint:
24. The cycle category of SmartArt has the characteristic of:
25. Which of the following are transitions in PowerPoint?
26. How do you expand a menu bar area in Powerpoint?
27. If you want the slide show to restart automatically, set it to:
28. What is the term for pictures, photos, drawings, etc. on a slide?
29. In PowerPoint Start Screen, you are able to choose to?
30. Pie charts can be in:
31. The Apply Design Template command is used to...
32. Macro security helps protect computers from malicious code within a PowerPoint presentation.
33. Which will add a new slide to your presentation?
34. How often does PowerPoint save with autorecovery?
35. The slide show transition speeds are:
36. Can you start the slide show from any slide or does it have to start from the beginning?
37. What is the Slide Master?
38. The Hide Slide command on the ribbon will work in :
39. You can save PowerPoint slides as pictures so that you can later insert them into other types of documents.
40. Can you insert a graph into a slide that is generated by excel data (as opposed to a static image)?
41. One difference between SmartArt and Clip Art is:
42. Is finding text enabled in ppt?
43. Which IS NOT available in the Insert tab of a presentation?
44. You can customize the Ribbon.
45. Setting a transition for a slide will determine how it appears and disappears.
46. PowerPoint allows a user to change background colors and appears from a right clicked menu.
47. In adding media file, where can we import our file?
48. Is it possible to move through slides out of sequence?
49. Can you combine two shapes in PowerPoint and make it a single object?
50. Area charts can be in
51. PowerPoint is best described as
52. When inserting a table, which options are available?
53. You can write Macros for Power Point.
54. Is it possible to add sound to a PowerPoint presentation?
55. Of the following, which would add an icon and hyperlink to a document?
56. How can we find a new template in P.P
57. A Motion Path allows you to make an object move along a pre- determined path on the slide.
58. PowerPoint allows one to do what?
59. You can broadcast your slide show to anyone, anywhere, over the Internet within PowerPoint.
60. Which of the following does PowerPoint allow for editing pictures?
61. Powerpoint is used for:
62. Can you insert tables and Charts into a slide show?
63. When designing a slide you can Group shapes or objects together for easier movement.
64. What is an option for transition sounds in a PowerPoint presentation?
65. Can we add a film in PowerPoint?
66. You can create custom font colors in PowerPoint.
67. How many slides are allowed per presentation?
68. Graphics can be placed:
69. PowerPoint allows you use a picture to format the fill of a shape.
70. Which company was PowerPoint developed by?
71. What is the limit on the number of Powerpoint layers that can be supported?
72. You can change the color of your Themes.
73. Instead of opening with a blank presentation, PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a ____, a ____, a not-so-recent presentation, a _____ presentation, or a ____ one.
74. Presentation notes:
75. The Text Direction command is used to change the orientation of text in a text box to_______.
76. PowerPoint is compatible with which of the following from its toolbars or menu system?
77. What is PowerPoint?
78. Can you add a Word document to a presentation?
79. On a single slide, you can have...
80. You can record a narration to your slide show.
81. Which of the following are slide layouts?
82. A YouTube video can be embedded into your presentation
83. Templates for PowerPoint can be downloaded through the Microsoft site.
84. A mouse click can:
85. PowerPoint has a review tab.
86. In outline view you can...
87. You can make shapes transparent in PowerPoint.
88. What are the options in Text Direction?
89. Of the following options, which are affected by themes?
90. Once we add WordArt text, it is impossible to edit it.
91. If you have reset the font of a graph and then choose a quick style, Powerpoint will reset the font size.
92. What attributes can not be changed in text?
93. Can you add videos from YouTube to slide?
94. Which is NOT a slide transition effect?
95. The set of decorative text styles or text effects is called:
96. How can you set the presentation to change slides automatically?
97. PowerPoint 2003: Task Pane ___________?
98. The types of animation are classified in which ways?
99. What is typically used to provide visual identifiers (image) for a related item(s)?
100. Any text on a slide must be in a text box; either stand-alone or within an object.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved