1. Skype is an example of digital media being able to cultivate __________.
2. ____ are programs designed to play audio and video files.
3. Multimedia materials are a combination of ____.
4. A multimedia presentation is _____
5. Multimedia software includes all of the following except________.
6. Digital audio is stored in a variety of file formats, including ___________.
7. ____ are programs designed to play audio and video files.
8. The rx and the ry attributes _______ the corners of the rectangle
9. The y attribute defines the ______ position of the rectangle.
10. If standalone="no" means that the SVG document has a reference to an external file.
11. The x1 attribute defines the ______ of the line on the x-axis.
12. The style attribute is used to define:
13. SVG 1.1 became a W3C Recommendation in:
14. What is SVG?
15. Which of these organizations which were not involved in defining SVG.
16. If cx and cy are omitted, the circle's center is set to:
17. The main competitor to SVG is _______ .
18. SMIL is an:
19. SMIL is not used for:
20. What are the tags used to open and close the SMIL file?
21. SMIL is:
22. SMIL is written in:
23. Which of these SMIL timing elements which are added in the SMIL 2.0?
24. The begin attribute delays the clip playback for 10.2 seconds. Were this clip in a sequence, there would be 10.2 seconds of blank time before the clip starts. Which of these is correct tag to implement this?
25. The is used in SMIL for:
26. SMIL tags are
27. SMIL files must contain which tag?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved