1. Implementing your solution to the problem requires the development of ________.
2. The town of Walnut Grove, Mississippi reaped profits from the Walnut Grove Correctional Center.
3. How many correctional officers were injured per day at the Walnut Grove Correctional Center?
4. The staff to inmate ratio at the Walnut Grove Correctional Institution was 1 to ______.
5. The private sector experiences less staff turnover than the public sector of correctional institutions.
6. The Corrections Corporation was awarded an US$29 million from the Idaho prison contract.
7. How many prisons did the state of Texas close because of the economic recession?
8. What percentage of state prisons saw an increase in their capacity of violent offenders?
9. The Sentencing Reform and Corrections Act is a bill that seeks to reduce harsh drug sentences at the federal level.
10. How many prisons were closed in Sweden in the year 2012?
11. How many states are reforming their sentencing policies to reduce overcrowding?
12. The greatest expense to the correctional system is __________.
13. Treatment programming has been used to decrease prison overcrowding.
14. Treatment programming has been used to decrease prison overcrowding.
15. Which president warned the nation about the military industrial complex?
16. The state of New York spent billions of dollars on gear and technology because of prison riots.
17. Prison and jails are beginning to use solar panels to save money.
18. On average, how many weeks do correctional officers train in the United States?
19. France is recognized as a Communist county.
20. The British prison system has been described as expensive.
21. Select the number of laypersons that serve on France’s sentencing panels.
22. The British prison system has been described as expensive.
23. How many panels are there in the United Kingdom’s magistrate?
24. France relies on judicial review in their court practices.
25. The sentence for committing theft in Saudi Arabia is __________.
26. The punishment for committing robbery in Saudi Arabia is __________.
27. The punishment for stating false accusations in Saudi Arabia is __________.
28. The sentence for committing adultery in Saudi Arabia is __________.
29. The sentence for committing adultery in Saudi Arabia is __________.
30. The United States is soft on crime compared to other countries.
31. The national government has the responsibility of making correctional policy.
32. Fathers in Saudi Arabia cannot be executed for killing their own children.
33. All states utilize the bifurcated hearing in death penalty cases.
34. The mentally ill can appeal death penalty sentences.
35. The death penalty is disproportionately handed down to minorities.
36. The death penalty violates the Eighth amendment to the Constitution.
37. Offenders have the right to an appeal in death penalty cases.
38. Racial disparity exists in death penalty cases.
39. All states utilize the bifurcated hearing in death penalty cases.
40. The U.S. military uses the death penalty as a form of punishment.
41. Democrats are more likely to support life in prison rather than republicans.
42. The mentally disabled cannot be sentenced to death.
43. There is no reliable form of testimony in a trial.
44. Men are sentenced to death more than women in the United States.
45. Whites are least likely to be put to death than any other race.
46. It costs more to sentence an offender to life without the possibility of parole than to put the offender to death.
47. The death penalty is practiced in select states within the United States.
48. What is the average number of weeks’ correctional officers train in the United States is ______?
49. What is the average number of weeks’ correctional officers train in the United States is ______?
50. France is recognized as a Communist county.
51. Select the number of laypersons that serve on France’s sentencing panels.
52. Select the number of laypersons that serve on France’s sentencing panels.
53. The British prison system has been described as expensive.
54. Habeas Corpus is a __________ term which means “you have the body.”
55. What branch of government is responsible for processing offenders through the U.S. court system?
56. There are a small number of males incarcerated in state prison.
57. There are a small number of males incarcerated in state prison.
58. Males make up what percentage of state prisons?
59. Inmates are free to practice their religious beliefs under what amendment to the Constitution?
60. The rule of law contains ________ elements.
61. A large number of sex offenders are remanded to prison because of the civil death statute.
62. Correctional staff have the right to search an inmate’s cell without a warrant.
63. The 14th Amendment provides protections for an inmate’s religious freedom.
64. The 14th Amendment provides protections for an inmate’s religious freedom.
65. Prisoners who work are required to file an income tax return.
66. The rule of law states that people govern society.
67. Female officers have a hard time getting promote
68. Hispanics are underrepresented in prison.
69. Prosecutors have the authority to waive juvenile court cases to adult court.
70. Juveniles who are waived to adult court have committed minor offenses.
71. Juveniles can appeal a decision to have their case waived to adult court.
72. Juveniles can appeal a decision to have their case waived to adult court.
73. Residential treatment facilities restrict juvenile freedom of movement.
74. Groups homes are managed by private entities.
75. White juveniles are least likely to come from a two-parent home than other racial groups.
76. White juveniles are least likely to come from a two-parent home than other racial groups.
77. Wilderness programs are more effective for juveniles than boot camps.
78. Juveniles who are waived to adult court are most likely to be rearreste
79. Most youth who are incarcerated come from a single-parent home.
80. The juvenile justice system is based on civil law.
81. Juveniles have been put to death in the United States.
82. Juvenile court cases are not automatically waived to adult court.
83. Males are incarcerated less often than females.
84. The first juvenile court was established in the state of Texas.
85. Status offenders and juvenile delinquents have different meanings.
86. Crack and cocaine are the same drug.
87. Inmates with prior convictions have a hard time locating employment.
88. In 2013, Hispanics account for what percentage of state inmates?
89. African Americans account for a large percentage of the U.S. population.
90. Female correctional officers resolve inmate issues than male officers.
91. Hispanics are underrepresented in prison.
92. All slaves were freed from prison by law.
93. Slaves were used for labor in the South.
94. Which racial group is more likely to be victimized in prison?
95. Jim Crow laws were created in the __________.
96. The sentence disparity issue in the United States has been resolved by the court system.
97. Native American and American Indians are not a part of the same ethnicity group.
98. Ethnicity has nothing to do with a person’s culture.
99. Race focuses on the color of a person’s skin.
100. Historically, the number of female correctional clients was characterized as small.
Race and Ethnicity
Violence in Close Relationships
Statistical Data in Social Science
Diverse Society (Race, Gender, Class)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved