Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. VFX Stand for ?
2. What is the frame rate for PAL?
3. The special effects technique of making a specific hue or color within a clip transparent, revealing another video layer below, is known as:
4. What is the standard frame rate for NTSC television?
5. What is the name of the property to increase or decrease the footage size ?
6. What are the shortcut keys for Undo ?
7. If 3 pieces of footage are stacked on top of each other in the timeline, which one will be seen on the monitor?
8. Which of these editing tips is both real and important?
9. If a clip in your sequence has "gone offline," how might you correct it?
10. What is an L-cut?
11. What is an In Point?
12. The dimensions in pixels of a 16:9 1080p High Definition frame are...
13. Which of the following digital container formats is an exclusive audio container?
14. What is a video mixdown?
15. When the sequence playhead moves across multiple tracks of overlaping audio, what is played?
16. What might have happened if a clip in your sequence has "gone offline?"
17. This best describes what happens when you drag a new media item from the finder or explorer into the program
18. What is the shortest transition in editing?
19. What is an alpha channel?
20. A visual effect dividing the frame into two or more images is known as
21. The vertical green, yellow, and red meters with -dB markings measure
22. What happens when you delete a clip from a bin?
23. The visual representation of an audio file is called
24. What is an Out Point?
25. In HD resolution, ________ is to 720 as 1920 is to 1080.
26. Which of these codecs are optimized for playback across the internet?
27. What is Title Safe?
28. Why is Timecode important?
29. Which of these is motion graphics software?
30. Which of the following makes use of the 3:2 Pulldown process?
31. A setting which allows you to easily align a clip in the timeline to other clips, markers, or the playhead is known as
32. Is it true that the editing platform affects the footage quality ? For example : capturing or importing footage to "avid media composer" will keep the quality high more than using "final cut pro"?
33. What is a jump cut?
34. You have two 5-second video clips back to back in your timeline on V1. You move both clips straight up one track to V2. What will change when you play back?
35. Two subjects sit across the table from each other. If the editor cuts from a profile of one subject facing to the right of the screen to a profile of the second subject also facing to the right of the screen the editor has
36. You have a clip of dialogue with very low audio. Which of these techniques would make the dialogue easier to hear?
37. What is a Flash Frame?
38. Most digital nonlinear systems organize source clips into what?
39. The process of converting digital media into the program's preferred codec is known as
40. What is the frame rate for NTSC?
41. What is the Lower Third?
42. What is a Jump Cut?
43. What is the name given to the process of balancing the color and lighting levels of footage?
44. All modern digital editing software are based on which basic workflow?
45. What is Scrubbing?
46. Video scan rates utilizing one fully formed image per single frame are known as _____________ scan.
47. Modifying colors of an existing color balanced clip with the intention to enhance artistic appearance of clip or to give specific feel to clip based on theme, plot and event of clip is called?
48. In video compression, what does VBR stand for?
49. The NTSC timecode format in which 2 frame counts are skipped per minute is called:
50. Video scan rates utilizing two alternating fields per single frame are known as _______________ scan.
51. You have two 5-second clips on the same video track on your timeline with 3 seconds in between them and perform a ripple delete between them. What will happen?
52. What is the frame size of PAL DV?
53. What is the name given to the process of adjusting color and lighting levels for stylistic purposes?
54. which is the correct chroma subsampling value of Apple ProRes 4444?
55. Which of the following is NOT a type of edit?
56. When ingesting audio or video feeds, metadata are attached to the clip. Which metadata is attached automatically?
57. You wish to take an audio clip and filter the sound to make it sound as though it's taking place in another room, away from the action. You should
58. What is a good method of smoothing a jarring audio edit?
59. What is Rolling?
60. You are making a timelapse video from 250 still images and you must use one image for each frame of the video. What is the final duration of the video if you have to export it in progressive PAL systems?
61. A graphic placed over video or images is called a
62. Which of the following video cables is NOT capable of carrying HD video?
63. In an analog component video feed, which wire carries the video sync information?
64. Which of these best describes the media organization system used by most digital editing systems?
65. What does "EDL" stand for?
66. What is offline editing?
67. What is online editing?
68. What happens when a 40 second clip is edited into a 5 second hole using Insert Edit?
69. What is Slipping?
70. You have set no In or Out Points in source or sequence. What happens when you perform an overwrite edit?
71. When viewing SMPTE colorbars on a properly calibrated vectorscope, which color or colors register at 100% intensity?
72. In video compression, what does the 'I' in 'I-frame' stand for?
73. How many scan lines are used in the PAL television system?
74. You have two 5-second video clips back to back in your timeline on V1. You move the first clip up to V2 and later by 5 seconds. What will change when you play back?
75. The process of importing analog video into a digital editing system is known as
76. What is AVCHD also known as?
77. How many frames does NTSC Drop Frame timecode omit in each 10 minute interval?
78. Which of these images would likely cause the most video distortion?
79. Choose the answer which correctly lists HD video codecs in order of compression quality, from least compression to most:
80. What does NLE stand for?
81. You have two 5-second video clips back to back in your timeline on V1. You move the second clip up to V2 and earlier by 5 seconds and reduce its opacity to 50%. What will change when you play back?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved