1. You have two 5-second video clips back to back in your timeline on V1. You move the second clip up to V2 and earlier by 5 seconds and reduce its opacity to 50%. What will change when you play back?
2. What does NLE stand for?
3. Choose the answer which correctly lists HD video codecs in order of compression quality, from least compression to most:
4. Which of these images would likely cause the most video distortion?
5. How many frames does NTSC Drop Frame timecode omit in each 10 minute interval?
6. What is AVCHD also known as?
7. The process of importing analog video into a digital editing system is known as
8. You have two 5-second video clips back to back in your timeline on V1. You move the first clip up to V2 and later by 5 seconds. What will change when you play back?
9. How many scan lines are used in the PAL television system?
10. In video compression, what does the 'I' in 'I-frame' stand for?
11. When viewing SMPTE colorbars on a properly calibrated vectorscope, which color or colors register at 100% intensity?
12. You have set no In or Out Points in source or sequence. What happens when you perform an overwrite edit?
13. What is Slipping?
14. What happens when a 40 second clip is edited into a 5 second hole using Insert Edit?
15. What is online editing?
16. What is offline editing?
17. What does "EDL" stand for?
18. Which of these best describes the media organization system used by most digital editing systems?
19. In an analog component video feed, which wire carries the video sync information?
20. Which of the following video cables is NOT capable of carrying HD video?
21. A graphic placed over video or images is called a
22. You are making a timelapse video from 250 still images and you must use one image for each frame of the video. What is the final duration of the video if you have to export it in progressive PAL systems?
23. What is Rolling?
24. What is a good method of smoothing a jarring audio edit?
25. You wish to take an audio clip and filter the sound to make it sound as though it's taking place in another room, away from the action. You should
26. When ingesting audio or video feeds, metadata are attached to the clip. Which metadata is attached automatically?
27. Which of the following is NOT a type of edit?
28. which is the correct chroma subsampling value of Apple ProRes 4444?
29. What is the name given to the process of adjusting color and lighting levels for stylistic purposes?
30. What is the frame size of PAL DV?
31. You have two 5-second clips on the same video track on your timeline with 3 seconds in between them and perform a ripple delete between them. What will happen?
32. Video scan rates utilizing two alternating fields per single frame are known as _______________ scan.
33. The NTSC timecode format in which 2 frame counts are skipped per minute is called:
34. In video compression, what does VBR stand for?
35. Modifying colors of an existing color balanced clip with the intention to enhance artistic appearance of clip or to give specific feel to clip based on theme, plot and event of clip is called?
36. Video scan rates utilizing one fully formed image per single frame are known as _____________ scan.
37. What is Scrubbing?
38. All modern digital editing software are based on which basic workflow?
39. What is the name given to the process of balancing the color and lighting levels of footage?
40. What is a Jump Cut?
41. What is the Lower Third?
42. What is the frame rate for NTSC?
43. The process of converting digital media into the program's preferred codec is known as
44. Most digital nonlinear systems organize source clips into what?
45. What is a Flash Frame?
46. You have a clip of dialogue with very low audio. Which of these techniques would make the dialogue easier to hear?
47. Two subjects sit across the table from each other. If the editor cuts from a profile of one subject facing to the right of the screen to a profile of the second subject also facing to the right of the screen the editor has
48. You have two 5-second video clips back to back in your timeline on V1. You move both clips straight up one track to V2. What will change when you play back?
49. What is a jump cut?
50. Is it true that the editing platform affects the footage quality ? For example : capturing or importing footage to "avid media composer" will keep the quality high more than using "final cut pro"?
51. A setting which allows you to easily align a clip in the timeline to other clips, markers, or the playhead is known as
52. Which of the following makes use of the 3:2 Pulldown process?
53. Which of these is motion graphics software?
54. Why is Timecode important?
55. What is Title Safe?
56. Which of these codecs are optimized for playback across the internet?
57. In HD resolution, ________ is to 720 as 1920 is to 1080.
58. What is an Out Point?
59. The visual representation of an audio file is called
60. What happens when you delete a clip from a bin?
61. The vertical green, yellow, and red meters with -dB markings measure
62. A visual effect dividing the frame into two or more images is known as
63. What is an alpha channel?
64. What is the shortest transition in editing?
65. This best describes what happens when you drag a new media item from the finder or explorer into the program
66. What might have happened if a clip in your sequence has "gone offline?"
67. When the sequence playhead moves across multiple tracks of overlaping audio, what is played?
68. What is a video mixdown?
69. Which of the following digital container formats is an exclusive audio container?
70. The dimensions in pixels of a 16:9 1080p High Definition frame are...
71. What is an In Point?
72. What is an L-cut?
73. If a clip in your sequence has "gone offline," how might you correct it?
74. Which of these editing tips is both real and important?
75. If 3 pieces of footage are stacked on top of each other in the timeline, which one will be seen on the monitor?
76. What are the shortcut keys for Undo ?
77. What is the name of the property to increase or decrease the footage size ?
78. What is the standard frame rate for NTSC television?
79. The special effects technique of making a specific hue or color within a clip transparent, revealing another video layer below, is known as:
80. What is the frame rate for PAL?
81. VFX Stand for ?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved