Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is/are true about master page? Choose the correct option.
2. Theme can be applied at which level?
What are the basic steps to reference master page properties from a content page?
4. Which of the following statements about referencing master page methods and properties is true?
5. You need to allow users to choose their own themes. In which page event will you write the user-selected theme?
6. Which of the following is a valid skin code inside a skin file?
7. Which control is required inside a content page to reference ContentPlaceHolder control inside the master page?
8. Choose the correct option about master page and theme.
9. What is/are true about master page?
10. What is/are the advantages of master page?
11. A relationship between use cases and collaboration can be viewed as ____________ relationship.
12. Which doesn’t represent a relationship in UML?
13. A ______________ is a general –purpose mechanism for organizing elements into groups .
14. A ___________ allow us to you to create new kind of building blocks derived from existing one.
15. In object-oriented approach, objects are:
16. A constraint extends the _____________ of a UML building block.
17. A ______________ is a physical or replaceable part of a system that conforms to and provides the realization of set of interfaces.
18. A relationship between classes and interfaces can be viewed as ____________ relationship.
19. UML is not a language for -
20. Which is not the attribute of an entity?
21. A directed dashed line represents ____________ relationship.
22. A ________ is a condition or situation during the life of an object during which it satisfies some condition, performs some activity, or waits for some events.
23. A link shows the relationship between _______________.
24. An activity diagram reflects flow of __________ among objects.-
25. A use case diagram is used to model __________ of a system.
26. A use case view represents _______ aspects of the view.
27. A model is not used for -
28. The architecture of a software-intensive system can be described by ____ views.
29. There are generally ________ diagrams used in UML.
30. A tagged value extends the _____________ of a UML building block.
31. Which of the following is a function of the process step of data processing?
32. Which of the following is used to derive the address, of a record from the record key
33. _____ use standardized symbols to represent an algorithm.
34. Which of the following is not considered as a tool at the system design phase?
35. The approach used in top-down analysis and and design is
36. Structured design methodology is an approach to design that adheres to rales based on principles such as
37. Backup and recovery procedures are primarily implemented to
38. Which of the following is used when a company goes outside its organization to develop a new system?
39. Main characteristic of "ring", in Data structure, is
40. In functional decomposition, the data flow diagram
41. A system analyst designs a new system by
42. A checksum digit is used for detecting Errors in
43. In a Decision tree
44. A file containing multiple indices to the data is called a/an
45. Which of the following is a graphic representation of the modules in the System and the interconnection between them
46. To reconstruct a system, which of the following key element(s) must be considere
47. Mistakes made in the requirements analysis stage show up in
48. System prototyping helps the designer in
49. The records in a file on magnetic tape
50. Unit testing is
51. When dimensioning piping drawings, you give the lengths of all runs of this typ
52. These gears transmit power between shafts whose axes intersect at any angl
53. Newer versions of AutoCAD utilize the ________ to make block library management very easy.
54. Auxiliary views of 3-dimensional parts can be easily created with AutoCAD.
55. In isometric projection, all distances are approximately this percentage of their true siz
56. In architectural drawing ________ are often used to illustrate and detail structural components.
57. The architectural and construction industries use the United States National CAD standard (NCS) system on many ________ projects.
58. Blocks containing tags or labels of data are called Data Blocks.
59. An intersection drawing is a flat representation or pattern that, when folded together, creates a 3D object.
60. Riveting is seldom used as a connection method in structural steel.
61. If technical drawings are used to communicate size and shape descriptions, it is not important to worry about either the weight of a line or the type of line being used.
62. Most architectural drawings produced for field use by building contractors are printed on architectural "D" size paper which measures ________.
63. Drafters should use a ________ in a section view of a mechanical part that includes the cylindrical view of a threaded hole.
64. Tolerance stacking has little effect on the fit of steel members.
65. Revolution is a method of determining the true length and true size of inclined and oblique lines and planes.
66. Commonly, elevations are referenced to mean sea level.
67. This practice considers an individual part's dimensions and tolerances and that part's relation to its related parts:
68. A set of written specifications is often included in a set of technical drawings.
69. The AutoCAD command used to combine two or more primitive shapes into a single complex 3-dimensional model is ________.
70. Working drawings are a set of assembly and detail drawings.
71. Is it possible to insert a table within another table?
72. How to embedded Audio Files in HTML?
73. What is empty elements in HTML?
74. “Yahoo”, “Infoseek” and “Lycos” are _________?
75. In Satellite based communication, VSAT stands for?
76. Using < P > tag will
77. The most common HTML lists are
78. What does the DOCTYPE declaration defines in HTML?
79. What is the full form of HTML?
80. Choose the correct HTML tag to left-align the content of a cell.
81. Text within < EM > … < / EM > tag is displayed as ________
82. Which of the following is the most commnly used HTTP methods?
83. < SCRIPT > … < /SCRIPT> tag can be placed within ________
84. Which of the following is correct to align H1 tag to Right Alignment
85. < TITLE > … < / TITLE > tag must be within ________
86. How to set a picture as a background web page?
87. What is the use of alt attribute in HTML?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved