1. ____ is the default format for a new email messageefault format for a new email message.
2. ____ browsing allows you to open multiple web pages at one time.
3. ____ are most often used to create web pages and web applications.
4. ____ browsers were incapable of displaying images.
5. A page box is composed of a _____, which contains the content of a document.
6. Design changes cannot be made to a form in form view. ____________________
7. An html table is comprised of ____ and ______.
8. A(n) _____ is a banner ad that is designed to span the top or bottom of a web page.
9. A(n) ____ list is used to display information in sequential order.
10. A(n) ____ links each page with the pages that follow and precede it.
11. A(n) ____ file can provide real-time interactive animation for the viewer.
12. A caption can be placed ____ a table.
13. A ____, when used to design a web site, describes how the pages in the site relate to one another.
14. A ________ allows visitors to add, remove, or edit its content.
15. A _____ shows the visual layout of a webpage to indicate where elements should appear.
16. A _____ ensures that the webpages in a website share a standard layout.
17. A ____ is a vertical line of information in a table.
18. ____ servers can store files that internet users can download, or transfer, to their computers.
19. Use the ________ tag to code embedded styles on a web page.
20. Use the ________ tag to associate a web page with an external style sheet.
21. The table element’s __________ attribute is valid when using html5 syntax.
22. The ____ dtd includes the deprecated elements and attributes of html.
23. In the past, _______________________ tables were commonly used for page layout.
24. Html allows you to identify the different parts of your table using the ____ tags.
25. An id selector is simply a pound sign (#) followed by the id ____ for the element.
26. A(n) ____ style sheet is used to change the style of one web page.
27. _____ is the tint of a color and is usually represented by a direction on a color wheel.
28. Each hotspot within the map element is defined using the _____ element.
30. Use the _______ property to configure a linear gradient.
31. To apply a style to one or more elements on a web page, configure a css ________.
32. The _____ element is used to mark the form controls that are designed to receive user responses.
33. Yellow has the triplet ____.
34. To specify a hotspot in an image map, you can use the ____ shape.
35. The moving pictures experts group (mpeg) is a popular _____ standard.
36. The most popular sound file format for downloading and storing music is ____.
37. Use the __________ property to configure a maximum width for an element
38. The ____ element is used to create a custom option.
39. The ____ contains the content and padding as well as the box border.
40. In the z-index property, the value of _____ stacks the object using default rules.
41. In row order form, the ____.
42. In addition to two-column layouts, ____ layouts including three columns are common on the web.
43. As with the margin property, you can specify any or all of the ____ padding values.
44. A class selector consists of a ____ followed by a class attribute value.
45. The span tag () and the anchor tag () are examples of _____ elements.
46. With ____, you can apply the full range of css styles not available to columns and column groups.
47. To create a border using css, you use the ____ style.
48. The _____ separates the padding and the margin of a block element.
49. Spacing around the text inside a control is determined using the ____ property.
50. If you want all of the text in a web page to be the same, a(n) ____ stylesheet is appropriate.
51. Another way you can specify the width is to use the ____ attribute.
52. Silverlight, flash player, and quicktime player are examples of software programs called ________.
53. Applying the design principle of ________ serves to add visual interest and draw attention.
54. With the datedif function, the _____ interval code means months.
55. With a(n) _____ style, one adds a style to the start tag for an element.
56. When you using the address element, the address text is displayed in _____ by default.
57. Use the th element to indicate a table column or row _____.
58. Use the headers attribute on the ___ element to correspond to the id attribute on a ___ element.
59. Use the ________ tag pair to configure table headings.
60. Use the ________ tag pair to begin and end a table row.
61. Use the ________ attribute on a element to associate it with a table heading cell.
62. Use the ______ element to contain an html table.
63. Use the _____ element to contain a table row.
64. Use of the ____ attribute of the form element is not allowed in the strict dtd for xhtml.
65. Use _______ element to indicate table column headings or table row headings.
66. To style the text as a subscript, the ____ value should be used for the vertical-align property.
67. The purpose of the ________ element is to contain the main content of a web page document.
68. The purpose of the _______ element is to describe the contents of a table.
69. The font-weight property takes all of the following values except the ____ value.
70. The tag also is called the ____ tag.
71. The _____ tags contain the primary content of a webpage.
72. The _____ attribute is used to identify the image file being inserted in a webpage.
73. The ____ tag indicates the start and end of a table.
74. Text formatted with the tag is displayed in a(n) ____ font.
75. In the tag, the ____ attribute indicates the type of data to be embedded.
76. Html 4 supports ____ different input types.
77. Css supports styles to define both the text and ______ color for each element on your page.
78. Two points define a rectangular hotspot: the ____ and the ____ corner.
79. The ____ function converts all of the letters in a string to capital letters.
80. Use the ______ value for the css display property to configure an element to not display.
81. Keywords are entered in a ____ text box or in the address box.
82. A webpage can be created using web development software such as ____.
83. When a form is submitted, the server receives the data in ____ pairs.
84. With the embed element, the width and height of the object are measured in ____.
85. The css3 ________ property allows you to rotate, scale, skew, or move an element.
86. In pcdata, the ____ symbol is used to indicate a special character.
87. Browsers recognize five ____ font groups.
88. The purpose of the ________ element is used to configure the main content of a web page document.
89. When using dl, ____ indicates the description.
90. The weight of each element will be inherited from its ____.
91. The transfer of business data between different companies using networks is called ____.
92. While most tags occur in pairs, some tags, known as ____, are used by themselves.
93. Use the __________ property to configure bold text using css
94. Use the __________ property to configure a minimum width for an element
95. Use the ________ or ________ property to clear a float.
96. Use the ______ attribute to configure the width of a table border.
97. Use the ____ value to specify that a linked web page open in a new tab.
98. Today’s color display devices represent color using the ______ color model.
99. To remove a text-shadow, set the value of the text-shadow style to ____.
100. To quickly change the shape of a wordart graphic, use the text effects button in the _______ group.
Adobe After Effects
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved