1. What is word "app" short for?
2. Which of the following is a Salesforce tool that allows companies to track marketing initiatives?
3. A campaign that hosts/deploys multiple campaigns under it is called a:
4. A "contact role" is defined as:
5. What is the Salesforce reporting interface called?
6. Which of the following is NOT a report format in Salesforce?
7. There are four main certification paths available in Salesforce.com. Which of these is NOT one of them?
8. What type of application is "ExactTarget" (used through AppExchange)?
9. Which of the following is a free license?
10. Which of these companies does Salesforce integrate as an email marketing tool?
11. How do you easily/natively share a report with another user?
12. What is a detailed description of a customer's feedback, complaint, or issue?
13. What is the customer support help desk offering from Salesforce.com?
14. What does Conga Composer do?
15. As an administrator, how would you go about importing a large number of opportunities?
16. What Salesforce tool allows for updates to multiple contacts at one time?
17. What is Force.com Labs?
18. What is the cloud computing PaaS system from Salesforce.com?
19. Which statement is TRUE about the calendar function?
20. This is a real time collaboration tool that can be used for projects, groups, individuals, or initiatives:
21. A log of emails sent through Salesforce.com can be found under:
22. Which of the following statements is true about leads and contacts?
23. True or False: There is a way to "Mass Delete" accounts from Salesforce.
24. How do you setup email notifications for specific chatter groups?
25. Is mass edit available to all users?
26. An account can be which of the following?
27. How do you leave a note for another user about a specific organization?
28. What is the term for the number of days an opportunity has been open (since creation)?
29. What is the Salesforce term for duplicating an account/activity/contact etc?
30. What field do you find the "log a call" feature under an organization?
31. What is the connecting account for multiple accounts with one common office/organization?
32. How do you disable an inactive Salesforce user?
33. What is AppExchange?
34. Where can you find additional applications for Salesforce?
35. What is the definition of a product?
36. How do you create a recurring event?
37. The main function of the document library is:
38. What is one way to import existing company contacts and information?
39. Page layouts can be assigned to a Record Type.
40. If a contact is associated with multiple organizations this information will appear in which areas of Salesforce?
41. What is the reporting tool called that allows a user to pull specific data/narrow the scope?
42. By which channels can an article be viewed?
43. You can trasfer information from SalesForce to Excel?
44. What is the model of software development and distribution that is completely hosted on the internet?
45. You can do this on Chatter:
46. Salesforce can pull reports for which of the following information fields?
47. What statement is true about reports and campaigns?
48. Which statement is TRUE about chatter?
49. What type of files can be uploaded to the document library?
50. According to the Salesforce definition, an article:
51. A place where documents, reports, and dashboards can be stored is a:
52. What field on a Lead denotes if the record is converted?
53. An activity that has a scheduled time is referred to as a(n):
54. Campaigns can include which field(s)?
55. Which of these is a platform that can be used with Salesforce.com?
56. Native Salesforce tool that allows a user to search for new contacts and leads globally.
57. What Sales force tool gives clear visibility of sales, pipelines, and profit?
58. What is the maximum number of records that can be shown in the Recent Items menu (commonly on the left-side of the screen)?
59. Salesforce.com's CRM solution is broken down into several broad categories. Which of these is NOT one of them?
60. You can send mass emails from a Developer Edition Org.
61. Time-Dependent Workflow Actions are prohibited when Evaluation Criteria is:
62. Which of the following are portals available on the force.com platform
63. How many records can you mass update at once?
64. What tab allows a user to view multiple Salesforce tabs in one location?
65. Under "create new", what options are available?
66. A campaign influence report shows a Salesforce user what data?
67. A draft article that has been assigned to another for editing is called what?
68. Self-service customers may use what type of Salesforce login?
69. A list of products sold by a company is found and created in what Salesforce feature?
70. What is the maximum number of records you merge at the same time?
71. Which field is used for an individual that is associated with multiple organizations?
72. Which of the following is a standard salesforce user type
73. Which of the following is a free support offering from salesforce.com
74. Regarding Salesforce... What does DRO stand for?
75. What is a flexible collection of accounts and users where users have at least read access to accounts?
76. What setting has to be changed to allow mass editing in a list view
77. When a lead is first assigned to a Sales force user it is marked as:
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved