1. Key elements of use-case diagrams are:
2. What is true about UML stereotypes?
3. If you need to show the physical relationship between software components and the hardware in the delivered system, which diagram can you use?
4. Which diagram is NOT commonly used for illustrating use cases?
5. The interface is represented in UML notation by:
6. Inheritance relationships are represented in the UML notation by:
7. The object is represented in UML notation by:
8. Which diagram in UML is used to describe the physical components their distribution and association?
9. What can UML interfaces be used for?
10. In the class diagram, inside each class what is to be printed?
11. Aggregation (encapsulation) relationship is represented in UML notation by:
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved