1. The ________ operator could be used, in some situations, to simplify nested selection structures.
2. Structures can be stacked or connected to one another at their ____.
3. Directories and ____ are organization units on storage devices.
4. Cartoonists create animated films by drawing a sequence of ____ or cells.
5. A(n) ____ shows the relationship between screens in an interactive gui program.
6. ____ are groups of fields that go together for some logical reason.
7. The process of naming program variables and assigning a type to them is called ____ variables.
8. Each array element occupies an area in memory next to, or ____, the others.
9. The assessment of the external and internal environments is called _______ analysis
10. The _____ frame of the organization is the one that is usually depicted in an organizational chart.
11. A student group that is working on a project is considered to be a collaboration if the ________.
12. In a(n) _____ organizational structure, project managers have little or no authority.
13. A(n) ________ budget that can be adjusted over time for changing environmental conditions.
14. A(n) _____ stakeholder is aware of the project and supportive of change.
15. A(n) _____ must include suggested methods or technologies for conveying the information.
16. A(n) _____ is any instance where the product or service fails to meet customer requirements.
17. _____ involves deciding how to approach and plan the risk management activities for the project.
18. Project managers typically perform the tasks of _____.
19. In a pert/cpm chart, each task has all of the following except a(n) ____.
20. A risk management plan includes a review of all of the following except ____.
21. Placing a structure within another structure is called ____ structures
22. A(n) ____ is a program that you use to create simple text files.
23. A ____ is a collection of data stored on a nonvolatile device in a computer system.
24. A ____ allows users to interact with a program in a graphical environment.
25. If a is true and b is false, then ______________.
26. When you write programs, you work with data in three different forms: ____.
27. A(n) ____ is a repeating flow of logic with no end.
28. A(n) ___ is a named memory location whose value can vary.
29. To __________ data means to ensure that the data are in the proper range.
30. A variable’s unknown value is commonly called ____.
31. A subscript is a(n) _____.
32. A(n) ____ in a class diagram indicates public access.
33. The following is an example of a module ________.
34. When you use a range check, you always compare a variable to ______________ value in the range.
35. A(n) ____ is similar to a variable, except it can be assigned a value only once.
36. Using logical operators, 1 and 0 = _____.
37. Depending on the programming language being used, modules are also known as ____ .
38. ____ is where a variable’s data type or other information is stored as part of the name.
39. ____ variables and constants are known to the entire program.
40. Using ____ involves writing down all the steps you will use in a program.
41. The major difference between the two main programming styles in use today is the ____.
42. Some people call the selection structure a(n) ____________________ statement.
43. Before a programmer plans the logic of the program, he or she must ____.
44. Declaring a starting value for a variable is known as ____ the variable.
45. In a flowchart, the ____ is used to represent processing.
46. You can use an ____ statement to clearly show where the actions that depend on a decision end.
47. The do loop is a variation of the ____ loop.
48. A structured program includes only combinations of the three basic structures: ____.
49. Variables and constants declared within a method are ____ only within that method.
50. You usually use the for loop with ____ loops.
51. When a data field within a class is ____, no outside class can use it—including a child class.
52. The three structures of structured programming are _____.
53. The statements that appear between the while and the end while clauses are called the ________.
54. The ____ variable is initialized before entering the loop.
55. When you think in an object-oriented manner, every object is a member of a ____.
Programming Fundamental and Principle
Go (Programming Language)
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved