1. In an object-oriented system, objects can ____ certain attributes from other objects.
2. The ________ are small windows that display information and allow the user to perform actions.
3. A(n) __________ __________ is used to summarize the actions of the logical operators.
4. In a ____ combo box, the text portion is not editable.
5. Gui programmers sometimes refer to screen space as ____.
6. Corona and app inventor can be used to develop ________.
7. An online drugstore such as drugstore.com is an example of a(n) ________.
8. A(n) ____ in a class diagram indicates private access.
9. A(n) ____ function is a nonmember function that has access to all members of the class.
10. A multidimensional array in php is essentially ____.
11. A ____ is one of the tiny dots of light that form a grid on your screen.
12. A method?s name and a list of argument types together are its ____.
13. Some programming languages allow variables to be of logical or __________ type.
14. The tolower function takes one parameter of type ____.
15. The contents of a text box may be cleared in visual basic code by __________.
16. The conditional and operator in java, c++, and c# is ____.
17. Many programming languages allow you to use ____ to force an expression to evaluate first.
18. _____ provide the standards, syntax, statements, and instructions for writing computer software.
19. The programmer determines the fields and methods of an object and creates the ________ code.
20. The last step in a while loop is usually to ____.
21. The keyword that is not included in a single-alternative selection is ____.
22. The expression in an if statement is sometimes called a(n) ____.
23. The data components of a class that belong to every instantiated object are the class?s ____.
24. The ____ loop provides three actions in one compact statement.
25. High-level object-oriented programming languages include c++, c#, java, dart, and ____.
26. A(n) ____ is a numeric variable used for adding together something.
27. A ____ error occurs when an instruction does not follow the grammar of the programming language.
28. ________ happens when an input operation attempts to read data, but there is no data to read.
29. To indicate the end of a conditional comment, you would use ____.
30. ____ values are values that represent one of two states—yes (true) or no (false).
31. ____ create the menus, forms, and input screens used with a program or database.
32. A ____ is a command that tells an object to perform a certain method.
33. A function can have ________ parameters, and it can have either zero or one return value(s).
34. A function ________ is a statement that causes a function to execute
35. A block is enclosed inside ________.
36. A ________ is a program module whose purpose is to test other modules by calling them.
37. ________ is a programming language that can be used to create a wide range of windows applications.
38. The variable r would contain the value ________ after the execution of the following statement. Declare Integer i = 12; Declare Real r; Set r = toReal (t)
39. The ____ function displays the elements of the $_env array and their values.
40. A ____ table contains only text, evenly spaced on the Web page in rows and columns.
41. You should use a ____ control to provide keyboard access to a list box.
42. You can delay program execution using the ____ method.
43. With the ____, the statements in the loop are repeated as long as a certain condition is false.
44. Array elements all have the same ____ in common.
45. Besides making your code easier to modify, using a ____ makes the code easier to understand.
46. A class is a(n) _____________ that is defined by the programmer.
47. Every program has a(n) __________ module which is where the program begins and normally ends.
48. A piece of information about a particular object is called a(n) _______.
49. An advantage of using named parameters is: ____.
50. Common IDEs include Visual Studio and ____.
51. After a programmer plans the logic of a program, the next step is ____.
52. A(n) _________ comment provides an explanation of a portion of code.
53. Binary digits can be interpreted by the computer as all of the following except __________.
54. ________ is the set of instructions that programmers have written in a higher-level language.
55. _____ can serve as search engines, site reminders, or personal surfing assistants.
56. You can create ____ that consist of multiple indexes or keys.
57. An object's ________ is simply the data that is stored in the object's fields at any given moment.
58. An object has certain ____, like the make, model, and color of a car.
59. _____ is used to nudge an element out of its normal position in a document flow.
60. A(n) ____ links each page with the pages that follow and precede it.
61. A(n) ____ is any numeric variable you use to count the number of times an event has occurred.
62. A ________ is a personal journal posted on the web
63. The c++ function ____ calculates the largest whole number that is less than or equal to x.
64. Functions that do not have a return type are called ____ functions.
65. A ________ topology uses more than one topology when building a network.
66. A(n) ____ is one instance of a class.
67. A(n) ____ is a group of similar objects.
68. A ____ represents a picture or sketch of a screen the user will see when running a program.
69. Data that a computer accepts and processes is called ______.
70. A function ________ contains the statements that make up the function.
71. A function ________ includes the statements that make up the function.
72. The ____ class access modifier means that access to the class is not limited.
73. A sorting algorithm can be used to arrange a set of ________ in ________ order.
74. A derived class always ____ case or instance of the more general base class.
75. A personal experience timeline is used to help the writer _____.
76. Major coding mistakes made by programmers when they write software are called ____.
77. Class templates are called ____ types.
78. By default, parameters are defined as ______________ parameters.
79. In a(n) ________ system, each step is dependent on the previous step being completed.
80. A program must __________ without any errors before it can be run.
81. A description of the program, its purpose and how to use it, is known as ________.
82. Writing a program in a language such as c++ or java is known as _______ the program.
83. The procedures that the object performs are known as ________.
84. Programming style is important, because ________.
85. All of the following are examples of application software except ____.
86. The earliest programming languages are referred to as ____.
87. _____ is a string function that returns the number of characters in a string value.
88. When you learn a method like sorting, programmers say you are learning a(n) ____.
89. The class ________ starts with the word class followed by the name of the class.
90. All objects in an object-oriented program are instantiated (created) from a ____.
91. Many programming languages include a string operation called __________.
92. A function ____________________ is a function that is not fully coded.
93. A program that tests a function is called a _____ program.
94. In some programming languages, ___________ are implemented as arrays whose elements are characters.
95. You use the ____ function to find the total number of elements in an array.
96. When an object is passed as an argument, ________ is passed into the parameter variable.
97. The ________ of a local variable is the function in which that variable is created.
98. Sql is an example of a ________ category programming language.
99. Polymorphism means ________.
100. In subquery terminology, the first query in the sql statement is known as the ____ query.
SAP HANA XSJS
Rust Programming Language
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved