1. Disaster recovery is __________ an information technology (it) problem.
2. By default, an image is ____.
3. Only a field name or an expression may be used for the ____ property in a calculated control.
4. The ____ class represents more serious errors from which your program usually cannot recover.
5. You can add rounded or _______ edges to the individual letters in wordart.
6. The effectiveness of standardized services relies mostly on _____.
7. According to the following punnett square, the female genotype is _____.
8. The flowchart shape for a process is a(n) ________.
9. Fourth-generation languages are commonly used to access ____.
10. Fourth-generation languages (4gls) are sometimes called ____.
11. In an object-oriented system, objects can ____ certain attributes from other objects.
12. The ________ are small windows that display information and allow the user to perform actions.
13. A(n) __________ __________ is used to summarize the actions of the logical operators.
14. In a ____ combo box, the text portion is not editable.
15. Gui programmers sometimes refer to screen space as ____.
16. Corona and app inventor can be used to develop ________.
17. An online drugstore such as drugstore.com is an example of a(n) ________.
18. A(n) ____ in a class diagram indicates private access.
19. A(n) ____ function is a nonmember function that has access to all members of the class.
20. A multidimensional array in php is essentially ____.
21. A ____ is one of the tiny dots of light that form a grid on your screen.
22. A method?s name and a list of argument types together are its ____.
23. Some programming languages allow variables to be of logical or __________ type.
24. The tolower function takes one parameter of type ____.
25. The contents of a text box may be cleared in visual basic code by __________.
26. The conditional and operator in java, c++, and c# is ____.
27. Many programming languages allow you to use ____ to force an expression to evaluate first.
28. _____ provide the standards, syntax, statements, and instructions for writing computer software.
29. The programmer determines the fields and methods of an object and creates the ________ code.
30. The last step in a while loop is usually to ____.
31. The keyword that is not included in a single-alternative selection is ____.
32. The expression in an if statement is sometimes called a(n) ____.
33. The data components of a class that belong to every instantiated object are the class?s ____.
34. The ____ loop provides three actions in one compact statement.
35. High-level object-oriented programming languages include c++, c#, java, dart, and ____.
36. A(n) ____ is a numeric variable used for adding together something.
37. A ____ error occurs when an instruction does not follow the grammar of the programming language.
38. ________ happens when an input operation attempts to read data, but there is no data to read.
39. To indicate the end of a conditional comment, you would use ____.
40. ____ values are values that represent one of two states—yes (true) or no (false).
41. ____ create the menus, forms, and input screens used with a program or database.
42. A ____ is a command that tells an object to perform a certain method.
43. A function can have ________ parameters, and it can have either zero or one return value(s).
44. A function ________ is a statement that causes a function to execute
45. A block is enclosed inside ________.
46. A ________ is a program module whose purpose is to test other modules by calling them.
47. ________ is a programming language that can be used to create a wide range of windows applications.
48. The variable r would contain the value ________ after the execution of the following statement. Declare Integer i = 12; Declare Real r; Set r = toReal (t)
49. The ____ function displays the elements of the $_env array and their values.
50. A ____ table contains only text, evenly spaced on the Web page in rows and columns.
51. You should use a ____ control to provide keyboard access to a list box.
52. You can delay program execution using the ____ method.
53. With the ____, the statements in the loop are repeated as long as a certain condition is false.
54. Array elements all have the same ____ in common.
55. Besides making your code easier to modify, using a ____ makes the code easier to understand.
56. A class is a(n) _____________ that is defined by the programmer.
57. Every program has a(n) __________ module which is where the program begins and normally ends.
58. A piece of information about a particular object is called a(n) _______.
59. An advantage of using named parameters is: ____.
60. Common IDEs include Visual Studio and ____.
61. After a programmer plans the logic of a program, the next step is ____.
62. A(n) _________ comment provides an explanation of a portion of code.
63. Binary digits can be interpreted by the computer as all of the following except __________.
64. ________ is the set of instructions that programmers have written in a higher-level language.
65. _____ can serve as search engines, site reminders, or personal surfing assistants.
66. You can create ____ that consist of multiple indexes or keys.
67. An object's ________ is simply the data that is stored in the object's fields at any given moment.
68. An object has certain ____, like the make, model, and color of a car.
69. _____ is used to nudge an element out of its normal position in a document flow.
70. A(n) ____ links each page with the pages that follow and precede it.
71. A(n) ____ is any numeric variable you use to count the number of times an event has occurred.
72. A ________ is a personal journal posted on the web
73. The c++ function ____ calculates the largest whole number that is less than or equal to x.
74. Functions that do not have a return type are called ____ functions.
75. A ________ topology uses more than one topology when building a network.
76. A(n) ____ is one instance of a class.
77. A(n) ____ is a group of similar objects.
78. A ____ represents a picture or sketch of a screen the user will see when running a program.
79. Data that a computer accepts and processes is called ______.
80. A function ________ contains the statements that make up the function.
81. A function ________ includes the statements that make up the function.
82. The ____ class access modifier means that access to the class is not limited.
83. A sorting algorithm can be used to arrange a set of ________ in ________ order.
84. A derived class always ____ case or instance of the more general base class.
85. A personal experience timeline is used to help the writer _____.
86. Major coding mistakes made by programmers when they write software are called ____.
87. Class templates are called ____ types.
88. By default, parameters are defined as ______________ parameters.
89. In a(n) ________ system, each step is dependent on the previous step being completed.
90. A program must __________ without any errors before it can be run.
91. A description of the program, its purpose and how to use it, is known as ________.
92. Writing a program in a language such as c++ or java is known as _______ the program.
93. The procedures that the object performs are known as ________.
94. Programming style is important, because ________.
95. All of the following are examples of application software except ____.
96. The earliest programming languages are referred to as ____.
97. _____ is a string function that returns the number of characters in a string value.
98. When you learn a method like sorting, programmers say you are learning a(n) ____.
99. The class ________ starts with the word class followed by the name of the class.
100. All objects in an object-oriented program are instantiated (created) from a ____.
SAP HANA XSJS
Rust Programming Language
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved