Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Some programming languages allow variables to be of logical or __________ type.
2. The tolower function takes one parameter of type ____.
3. The contents of a text box may be cleared in visual basic code by __________.
4. The conditional and operator in java, c++, and c# is ____.
5. Many programming languages allow you to use ____ to force an expression to evaluate first.
6. _____ provide the standards, syntax, statements, and instructions for writing computer software.
7. The programmer determines the fields and methods of an object and creates the ________ code.
8. The last step in a while loop is usually to ____.
9. The keyword that is not included in a single-alternative selection is ____.
10. The expression in an if statement is sometimes called a(n) ____.
11. The data components of a class that belong to every instantiated object are the class?s ____.
12. The ____ loop provides three actions in one compact statement.
13. High-level object-oriented programming languages include c++, c#, java, dart, and ____.
14. A(n) ____ is a numeric variable used for adding together something.
15. A ____ error occurs when an instruction does not follow the grammar of the programming language.
16. ________ happens when an input operation attempts to read data, but there is no data to read.
17. To indicate the end of a conditional comment, you would use ____.
18. ____ values are values that represent one of two states—yes (true) or no (false).
19. ____ create the menus, forms, and input screens used with a program or database.
20. A ____ is a command that tells an object to perform a certain method.
21. A function can have ________ parameters, and it can have either zero or one return value(s).
22. A function ________ is a statement that causes a function to execute
23. A block is enclosed inside ________.
24. A ________ is a program module whose purpose is to test other modules by calling them.
25. ________ is a programming language that can be used to create a wide range of windows applications.
26. The variable r would contain the value ________ after the execution of the following statement. Declare Integer i = 12; Declare Real r; Set r = toReal (t)
27. The ____ function displays the elements of the $_env array and their values.
28. A ____ table contains only text, evenly spaced on the Web page in rows and columns.
29. You should use a ____ control to provide keyboard access to a list box.
30. You can delay program execution using the ____ method.
31. With the ____, the statements in the loop are repeated as long as a certain condition is false.
32. Array elements all have the same ____ in common.
33. Besides making your code easier to modify, using a ____ makes the code easier to understand.
34. A class is a(n) _____________ that is defined by the programmer.
35. Every program has a(n) __________ module which is where the program begins and normally ends.
36. A piece of information about a particular object is called a(n) _______.
37. An advantage of using named parameters is: ____.
38. Common IDEs include Visual Studio and ____.
39. After a programmer plans the logic of a program, the next step is ____.
40. A(n) _________ comment provides an explanation of a portion of code.
41. Binary digits can be interpreted by the computer as all of the following except __________.
42. ________ is the set of instructions that programmers have written in a higher-level language.
43. _____ can serve as search engines, site reminders, or personal surfing assistants.
44. You can create ____ that consist of multiple indexes or keys.
45. An object's ________ is simply the data that is stored in the object's fields at any given moment.
46. An object has certain ____, like the make, model, and color of a car.
47. _____ is used to nudge an element out of its normal position in a document flow.
48. A(n) ____ links each page with the pages that follow and precede it.
49. A(n) ____ is any numeric variable you use to count the number of times an event has occurred.
50. A ________ is a personal journal posted on the web
51. The c++ function ____ calculates the largest whole number that is less than or equal to x.
52. Functions that do not have a return type are called ____ functions.
53. A ________ topology uses more than one topology when building a network.
54. A(n) ____ is one instance of a class.
55. A(n) ____ is a group of similar objects.
56. A ____ represents a picture or sketch of a screen the user will see when running a program.
57. Data that a computer accepts and processes is called ______.
58. A function ________ contains the statements that make up the function.
59. A function ________ includes the statements that make up the function.
60. The ____ class access modifier means that access to the class is not limited.
61. A sorting algorithm can be used to arrange a set of ________ in ________ order.
62. A derived class always ____ case or instance of the more general base class.
63. A personal experience timeline is used to help the writer _____.
64. Major coding mistakes made by programmers when they write software are called ____.
65. Class templates are called ____ types.
66. By default, parameters are defined as ______________ parameters.
67. In a(n) ________ system, each step is dependent on the previous step being completed.
68. A program must __________ without any errors before it can be run.
69. A description of the program, its purpose and how to use it, is known as ________.
70. Writing a program in a language such as c++ or java is known as _______ the program.
71. The procedures that the object performs are known as ________.
72. Programming style is important, because ________.
73. All of the following are examples of application software except ____.
74. The earliest programming languages are referred to as ____.
75. _____ is a string function that returns the number of characters in a string value.
76. When you learn a method like sorting, programmers say you are learning a(n) ____.
77. The class ________ starts with the word class followed by the name of the class.
78. All objects in an object-oriented program are instantiated (created) from a ____.
79. Many programming languages include a string operation called __________.
80. A function ____________________ is a function that is not fully coded.
81. A program that tests a function is called a _____ program.
82. In some programming languages, ___________ are implemented as arrays whose elements are characters.
83. You use the ____ function to find the total number of elements in an array.
84. When an object is passed as an argument, ________ is passed into the parameter variable.
85. The ________ of a local variable is the function in which that variable is created.
86. Sql is an example of a ________ category programming language.
87. Polymorphism means ________.
88. In subquery terminology, the first query in the sql statement is known as the ____ query.
89. In a problem statement, you can limit complexity by making ____________.
90. A(n) ________ is the most fundamental set of programs on a computer.
91. You are least likely to have a lab test in a __________ course.
92. A(n) ____ shows the relationship between screens in an interactive gui program.
93. A variable's ________ is the part of a program in which the variable may be accessed.
94. When you write a program that stores a value in a variable, you are using ____ storage.
95. When a piece of data is written to a file, it is copied from a variable in ________ to the file.
96. When a data field within a class is ____, no outside class can use it—including a child class.
97. The purpose of ____ is to set the values of data fields within the class.
98. Fractional numeric variables that contain a decimal point are known as ____ variables.
99. Division by zero is a ________ error that is caught when the program executes
100. Arrays, unlike simple built-in types, are passed by ____.
SAP HANA XSJS
Rust Programming Language
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved