Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. A ________ topology uses more than one topology when building a network.
2. A batch processing system has all of the following characteristics except ____
3. A _____ is an example of a computer assigned to a special task.
4. With the help of microprocessor what can be made?
5. What do you mean by the term “gigabyte”?
6. When is the job processed by the computer?
7. Which of the following is included in the machine cycle?
8. The machine cycle is usually controlled by:
9. Which term is associated with the comparisons of processing speeds of different computer system?
10. CPU is mainly responsible for:
11. What does part number, part description and number of parts ordered belong to?
12. The electrical conducting lines with which different components on the motherboard of a PC processor unit that are linked together is calle
13. To which command the ALU of computer responds?
14. The command of a computer is mainly executed by:
15. _________________is not used as main memory system.
16. A bit is the measuring unit of the width of a processor’s data path. Commonly used data path is of:
17. RISC technology is used by the processor:
18. What affects the processor speed?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved