Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. A virtual function that has no definition within the base class is called____________.
2. Runtime polymorphism is achieved only when a virtual function is accessed through a pointer to the base class.
3. Syntax for Pure Virtual Function is______________.
4. Run time polymorphism can be achieved with______.
5. While redefining a virtual function in the derived class, if its prototype is changed then___________________.
6. _______________ is a member function that is declared within a base class and redefined by derived class.
7. Find the wrong statement/s about Abstract Class.
8. We can create objects of the abstract class.
9. When a virtual function is redefined by the derived class, it is called___________.
10. If abstract class is inherited by derived class, then_______________.
11. If a class contains pure virtual function, then it is termed as_____________________
12. Which of the followings are true about Virtual functions?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved