1. Multiprogramming was made possible by
2. If special forms are needed for printing the output, the programmer specifies these forms through
3. A relocate program form is the one which
4. Systems software is a program that directs the overall operation of the computer, facilitates its use and interacts with the users. What are the different types of this software?
5. A permanent table of decision rules in the form of patterns for matching with the uniform symbol table to discover syntactic structure
6. A system program that combines the separately compiled modules of a program into a form suitable for execution
7. The advantage(s) inherent to using high level languages is/are:
8. In analyzing the compilation of PL/I program, the term "Syntax analysis" is associated with
9. In which way(s) can a macro processor for assembly language be implemented?
10. A non-relocatable program is one which
11. Assembly code data base is associated with
12. The action of parsing the source program into the proper syntactic classes is known as
13. The macro processor must perform
14. Assembler is
15. Advantage(s) of using assembly language rather than machine language is/are:
16. The system/370 assembler language
17. Job Control Language (JCL) statements are Used to
18. Which table is a permanent databases that has an entry for each terminal symbol?
19. The function(s) of the Storage Assignment is/are:
20. An Interpreter is
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved