Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The return type of the function operator == is ____.
2. The programmer determines the fields and methods of an object and creates the ________ code.
3. The procedures that the object performs are known as ________.
4. The variable r would contain the value ________ after the execution of the following statement.
5. The value in a(n) ________ variable persists between function calls.
6. The tolower function takes one parameter of type ____.
7. The term ____ implies that the type’s data can be accessed only through methods.
8. The syntax for a left outer join is ____.
9. The syntax ____ assigns a return value to a variable.
10. The purpose of ____ is to set the values of data fields within the class.
11. The process by which program code is converted into machine language is called ________.
12. When ____ are introduced in a program, they are immediately given a value.
13. To sort an associative array by key, use the ____ function.
14. To retrieve data from multiple tables in a query you can use the ____ operator with a subquery.
15. To remove multiple elements using the unset() function, separate each ____ name with commas.
16. To execute a module, we must ________ it.
17. To create a link to an anchor, you use the ____ attribute.
18. To create a hard link, you must use the ____ command.
19. To copy cell contents, you can select the cell and then press the ____ keys.
20. To be able to output messages to the screen, use the _______ command:
21. The purpose of a(n) ____ is to return a value to the world outside the class.
22. The final step of the system development life cycle (sdlc) is ________.
23. The earliest programming languages are referred to as ____.
24. The capability to inherit from more than one class is called ____.
25. The ________ of a local variable is the function in which the variable is created.
26. Stream variables should be passed by _____ to a function.
27. The standard method of specifying the format of web pages is called ________.
28. The public constructors and methods of a class form the public _____ of the class.
29. You can use either a(n) ____ or a ____ to store the value of a logical expression.
30. The do loop is a variation of the ____ loop.
31. Programs that automate means of designing and changing systems during several phases are ________.
32. Programming style is important, because ________.
33. Object-oriented programmers sometimes say an object is one ____ of a class.
34. Many programming languages require a ____ to create executable files.
35. In a use case, an external entity is called a(n) ____.
36. High-level object-oriented programming languages include c++, c#, java, dart, and ____.
37. Functions that do not have a return type are called ____ functions.
38. Division by zero is a ________ error that is caught when the program executes.
39. C#, c++, c, and java use the symbol ____ as the logical or operator.
40. Arrays, unlike simple built-in types, are passed by ____.
41. An object’s ____ are the tasks or functions the object performs.
42. An interpreter _______.
43. A method’s name and a list of argument types together are its ____.
44. A ____ is a command that tells an object to perform a certain method.
45. ________ members of a base class are never accessible to a derived class.
46. ________ is a programming language that can be used to create a wide range of windows applications.
47. ____ values are values that represent one of two states—yes (true) or no (false).
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved