1. In an object-oriented system, objects can ____ certain attributes from other objects.
2. The ________ are small windows that display information and allow the user to perform actions.
3. A(n) __________ __________ is used to summarize the actions of the logical operators.
4. The return type of the function operator == is ____.
5. The programmer determines the fields and methods of an object and creates the ________ code.
6. The procedures that the object performs are known as ________.
7. The variable r would contain the value ________ after the execution of the following statement.
8. The value in a(n) ________ variable persists between function calls.
9. The tolower function takes one parameter of type ____.
10. The term ____ implies that the type’s data can be accessed only through methods.
11. The syntax for a left outer join is ____.
12. The syntax ____ assigns a return value to a variable.
13. The purpose of ____ is to set the values of data fields within the class.
14. The process by which program code is converted into machine language is called ________.
15. When ____ are introduced in a program, they are immediately given a value.
16. To sort an associative array by key, use the ____ function.
17. To retrieve data from multiple tables in a query you can use the ____ operator with a subquery.
18. To remove multiple elements using the unset() function, separate each ____ name with commas.
19. To execute a module, we must ________ it.
20. To create a link to an anchor, you use the ____ attribute.
21. To create a hard link, you must use the ____ command.
22. To copy cell contents, you can select the cell and then press the ____ keys.
23. To be able to output messages to the screen, use the _______ command:
24. The purpose of a(n) ____ is to return a value to the world outside the class.
25. The final step of the system development life cycle (sdlc) is ________.
26. The earliest programming languages are referred to as ____.
27. The capability to inherit from more than one class is called ____.
28. The ________ of a local variable is the function in which the variable is created.
29. Stream variables should be passed by _____ to a function.
30. The standard method of specifying the format of web pages is called ________.
31. The public constructors and methods of a class form the public _____ of the class.
32. You can use either a(n) ____ or a ____ to store the value of a logical expression.
33. The do loop is a variation of the ____ loop.
34. Programs that automate means of designing and changing systems during several phases are ________.
35. Programming style is important, because ________.
36. Object-oriented programmers sometimes say an object is one ____ of a class.
37. Many programming languages require a ____ to create executable files.
38. In a use case, an external entity is called a(n) ____.
39. High-level object-oriented programming languages include c++, c#, java, dart, and ____.
40. Division by zero is a ________ error that is caught when the program executes.
41. C#, c++, c, and java use the symbol ____ as the logical or operator.
42. Arrays, unlike simple built-in types, are passed by ____.
43. An object’s ____ are the tasks or functions the object performs.
44. An interpreter _______.
45. A method’s name and a list of argument types together are its ____.
46. A ____ is a command that tells an object to perform a certain method.
47. ________ members of a base class are never accessible to a derived class.
48. ________ is a programming language that can be used to create a wide range of windows applications.
49. ____ values are values that represent one of two states—yes (true) or no (false).
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved