1. Due to ios::trunc mode, the file is truncated to zero length.
2. Streams that will be performing both input and output operations must be declared as class_________.
3. Which of the following is not used to seek a file pointer?
4. If we have an object from ofstream class, then the default mode of opening the file is________.
5. By default, all the files are opened in ___________mode.
6. To perform File I/O operations, we must use _____________ header file.
7. If we have object from fstream class, then default mode of opening the file is________
8. To create an output stream, we must declare the stream to be of class_____________.
9. Which of the following is not a file opening mode.
10. It is not possible to combine two or more file opening modes in the open () method.
11. __________is the return type of is_open() function.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved