1. The ____ class represents more serious errors from which your program usually cannot recover.
2. Exceptions can be thrown by ________.
3. These exceptions are seen in NullPointerException, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, ArithmeticException, NumberFormatException?
4. We can prevent a function from throwing any exceptions.
5. Catch handler can have multiple parameters.
6. Exception handlers are declared with ____________ keyword.
7. If the superclass method does not declare an exception, subclass overridden method cannot declare the checked exception?
8. Which allows us to control the normal flow of the program by using exception handling in program?
9. Which provides a default exception handler that performs the following tasks? - Prints out exception description. - Prints the stack trace (Hierarchy of methods where the exception occurred). - Causes the program to terminate.
10. These five keywords are used in try, catch, finally, throw, and throws?
11. How can we restrict a function to throw certain exceptions?
12. A try block can be nested under another try block –
13. The Exception class has two main subclasses?
14. Return type of uncaught_exception() is________________.
15. Which class is used when a program does not want to handle exceptions?
16. If you are inserting any value in the wrong index as shown below, it would result in 1. int a=new int; 2. a=50;
17. Which block contains a block of program statements within which an exception might occur?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved