Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which block contains a block of program statements within which an exception might occur?
2. If you are inserting any value in the wrong index as shown below, it would result in 1. int a=new int; 2. a=50;
3. Which class is used when a program does not want to handle exceptions?
4. Return type of uncaught_exception() is________________.
5. The Exception class has two main subclasses?
6. A try block can be nested under another try block –
7. How can we restrict a function to throw certain exceptions?
8. These five keywords are used in try, catch, finally, throw, and throws?
9. Which provides a default exception handler that performs the following tasks? - Prints out exception description. - Prints the stack trace (Hierarchy of methods where the exception occurred). - Causes the program to terminate.
10. Which allows us to control the normal flow of the program by using exception handling in program?
11. If the superclass method does not declare an exception, subclass overridden method cannot declare the checked exception?
12. Exception handlers are declared with ____________ keyword.
13. Catch handler can have multiple parameters.
14. We can prevent a function from throwing any exceptions.
15. These exceptions are seen in NullPointerException, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, ArithmeticException, NumberFormatException?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved