Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. _____ can serve as search engines, site reminders, or personal surfing assistants.
2. _____ is a string function that returns the number of characters in a string value.
3. When you learn a method like sorting, programmers say you are learning a(n) ____.
4. _____ is a relational set operator.
5. Using algorithms in decision making has the advantage of ________ and the disadvantage of ________.
6. One of the requirements of a computer that can support artificial intelligence (ai) is to _____.
7. Alan turing is known for developing ________.
8. Ai applications are ways in which ai methodologies are applied to ____ and provide services.
9. A(n) _____ is an artificial intelligence application that can be used for web marketing.
10. A form of artificial intelligence that can perform many complex, _______ tasks.
11. ___________ are representations of actual objects.
12. _______ is an important part of the follow-up after an interview.
13. _____ are software capable of reasoning and following rule-based processes.
14. ____ is an application of artificial intelligence that can be used for web marketing.
15. ____ artificial intelligence is very popular in the programming of robots.
16. A problem is first connected to its proposed solution during the _____ stage.
17. A* algorithm is based on
18. An AI system developed by Terry A. Winograd to permit an interactive dialogue about a domain he called blocks-world.
19. Graphic interfaces were first used in a Xerox product called:
20. Output segments of AI programming contain(s)
21. How many control unit(s) is/are available in SISD (single data stream, single data stream) architecture?
22. The Strategic Computing Program is a project of the:
23. Weak AI is
24. Which of the following, is a component of an expert system?
25. In LISP, which of the following function assigns the value 10 to the symbol a?
26. Shaping teaching techniques to fit the learning patterns of individual students is the goal of:
27. A computer program that contains expertise in a particular domain is called an:
28. The Personal Consultant is based on:
29. In a rule-based system, procedural domain knowledge is in the form of:
30. High-resolution, bit-mapped displays are useful for displaying:
31. Elementary linguistic units which are smaller than words are:
32. If a robot can alter its own trajectory in response to external conditions, it is considered to be:
33. In LISP, the atom that stands for "true" is
34. Strong AI is
35. In LISP, the function assigns . the value of a to b is
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved