1. An inbound sales strategy focuses on identifying people who _________.
2. What are the radical qualities which a teleselling agent needs to have to perform well?
3. What is Average Wait Time in an outbound telecalling process?
4. What does the term 'upselling' mean in an outbound scenario?
5. What is an IVR?
6. While commencing on a sales campaign, the telecalling representative has been asked to divulge only the USP of the product his company is promoting. What would be the focus of his conversation with the prospective client?
7. What are the recommended attitudes that a telemarketing executive should employ to improve cold call prospecting?
8. Who should control the flow of conversation in a successful telesales pitch?
9. If your prospective customer is already using a similar product as the one you are trying to sell but of a different make/company, what would you do?
10. You are a telecalling executive. When you ask for the prospective customer on the phone, the assistant answers the call. Which of the following sentences would be more appropriate in this scenario?
11. What does the term 'gatekeeper' mean in a sales scenario?
12. How can a telecalling executive get off to a successful start when opening a call?
13. Which of the following functions does a gatekeeper perform?
14. What are the necessary attitudes to be kept in mind while closing a sale?
15. While making an outbound call, if you, as a telemarketing executive(TME), are not able to get the target customer and the call is answered by a member of his/her family, what will be your next step?
16. What is the definition of the AIDA model?
17. Which of the following opinions regarding grammar and usage is true while making calls?
18. If a TCR receives a buying signal from his prospective client, what does it imply?
19. In order to build a rapport with a customer, which of the following tactics would you, as a teleselling executive, use?
20. What are the two important means of verification of the contractual part of a sale?
21. Who is the decision maker in an outbound sales process?
22. A telemarketing executive, Charles, wants to sell a product from Nokia. Which of the following are the correct ways to open the call?
Which of the following steps is immediately followed after the opening of the call and identification of the prospective customer?
Read the following statements:
i.Mail me something/Can I get this in writing?
ii.I have to check with my spouse, can I call you back?
iii.Is this timeshare?
iv.Why do I have to give my credit card?
v.I need to think about it.
vi.My credit card is over the limit.
How are these statements by the prospect in sales terminology described as?
25. Suppose you are a TME and you get an underage listener on the line. How will you proceed with the conversation?
26. Which of the following skill sets is essential in telesales to improve conversation rates?
Read the following script:
Telecalling Agent: I'm Alice from ABC Company, and I need to find out if you have a need for my product.
Telecalling Agent: Maybe in the future?
Prospect: Yes, possibly.
Telecalling Agent:Then, may I check back with you on (specific date)?
If the prospect says no, what should be the appropriate response of the agent?
28. What is SPH in outbound sales terminology?
29. How will you, as a telecalling executive, convince a customer who is refusing to divulge personal information like social security number or banking information to do so?
30. If a customer demands that he should never be contacted again for the sale of the product in question, his name should be listed on the:
31. What is the best time to call a working couple for making an outbound sales proposal?
32. A sales presentation should have _______ to be effective and successful. *
33. Which of the following are important ways to contact the decision maker in an outbound sales scenario?
34. Which of the following statements would be appropriate for establishing the need for a particular product (e.g. a credit card) during an outbound sales pitch?
35. What does EST mean in outbound sales?
36. Suppose you are a TME for a telecom company and you call a prospective customer to sell your company's product. However, during the conversation, you realize that the customer is not interested as he clearly says "I don't need one". What will be your next statement?
37. What is the main aim of a sales executive in an outbound sales process?
38. Which of the following are some of the effective skills that an agent should possess in order to achieve the target?
39. What does sign-posting mean in an outbound sales scenario?
40. Which part of an outbound sales script needs to be recorded?
41. What are the radical qualities which a teleselling agent needs to have to perform
42. A buyer that likes to focus on the big picture over details has what type of buyer personality?
43. What are three phases of the product cycle?
44. Solution selling is a form of _______ selling.
45. Telemarketing is a form of ______ sales.
46. Are oral agreements legally binding?
47. True or false? A sale contract is only official when it is written in document form.
48. Who enforces the National Do Not Call Registry?
49. Which of the following is not an example of Outbound Selling?
50. What is the definition of "the Recency Effect"?
51. What is the main benefit of qualifying questions during the sales process?
52. What is a common cause of a "sales trap"?
53. ______ is the process of acquiring information to ensure that clients will benefit from a product.
54. The more often you call a client, eventually the incremental value is worth less than the costs of making the calls. This is an example of ________ .
55. What does the 80-20 rule indicate?
56. What is a commission?
57. In the customer problem identification process, what is the next best step once a pain point is revealed?
58. _____ a lead is the process of making sure a lead is a viable candidate.
59. Which of the following communication skills is, in general, the most important for sales people to develop?
60. Generally, you can think of _______ as the strategy and ______ as the execution.
61. _______ selling is a methodology that focuses on solving a customer's pains or needs.
62. When qualifying a prospect, what are the most effective types of questions to ask?
63. The process of helping a customer reach their strategic goals is what type of selling?
64. True or false? There is no need for the marketing and the sales department to communicate.
65. When qualifying your prospect, how can you test to determine how engaged he/she is with you?
66. When first engaging with a prospect, it is best to use _______ questions.
67. To build a sustainable business, which of the following should a salesperson invest the most efforts in?
68. Which of the following is MOST effective for a buyer with an analytical personality type?
69. True or false? You should never follow up a cold email with a phone call.
70. The first step of sales is to __________.
71. What is the best time to call the customer’s home?
72. An acceptable closing outcome from a customer meeting can be another meeting?
73. What do you call the pre-sales activity of identifying potential customers and their willingness to pay?
74. The process of calling potential clients without an introduction is called _________.
75. What is upselling?
76. True or false? When making a sales call you should always do most of the talking.
77. Telling a customer that prices will increase in the coming week is a __________.
78. Providing the best possible customer service and building customer loyalty are traits of what type of selling?
79. When making phone calls you should:
80. What is the key point to emphasize when recommending a product to a prospect?
81. What is the definition of "Primacy Effect"?
82. What does CRM stand for?
Corporate Communications Test
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved