Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. True or False? A Gamified experience releases dopamine into the player's brain.
2. Which is the best example of "direct manipulation"?
3. Which control UI would best represent a binary decision?
4. pixels(px) is an absolute unit of measurement when using style sheets
5. What does PPI stand for?
6. True or False? The basic principles of Self Determination Theory operate universally, but with some unique cultural twists.
7. Which of the following is a software program for a mobile device?
8. True or False? Beautiful design has no impact on user motivation.
9. What is the difference between a bit map and vector image?
10. A player who favor scenarios in which they're rewarded for completing tasks and earning the recognition of other is known as a(n) ______.
11. Hierarchy refers to:
12. The techniques used for keeping players in game and not leaving (logging off or closing the application) are often called:
13. What do you call the concept of visual equilibrium?
14. True or False? It is generally best to design a gamification experience with only one player type in mind.
15. Which pair of words differentiates between fonts with or without the small finishing strokes on the ends of a character?
16. True or false? 1em is equal to the current font size.
17. What is the recommended dots per inch (dpi) for images intended for display on the web or mobile devices?
18. What should come first when approaching a design project?
19. The 3 most basic shapes in visual design are known as PLP. What does this stand for?
20. Why is Consistency so important?
21. What aspect of gamification causes its players to form habits?
22. Which should be the minimum target area for each item in a collection view?
23. What is "banner blindness"?
24. Which Principle states that "hiding certain functions can be advantageous in interface design"?
25. What is a typeface "family"?
26. What is this principle? "Altering the basic theme achieves unity and helps keep interest"
27. What is the 3 F's of Design?
28. Digital type is generally created as what kind of file type?
29. Which of these frameworks focuses on status and score to motivate competitive behavior?
30. What is a weakness of A/B testing?
31. Which is the best example of a design metaphor?
32. What is the term "Feedback" (within the context of a design principle)?
33. In typography, the x-height is
34. Which type of motivation is most likely to sustain behavior change?
35. "This behavior feels good" is an example of what type of motivation?
36. What size is an app icon for the App Store?
37. Which of the following is the most likely icon size for an iPad
38. Which is the best definition of a mobile design pattern?
39. Symmetrical and Asymmetrical are design sub-principles with different meanings depending on which Principle you are referring to. Which two Principles do they belong to?
40. Some design principles related to Gestalt psychology include:
41. What is Cognitive Load?
42. Pandora suggesting songs to users but giving users the final say in accepting a recommendation is an example of:
43. Contrast of size or scale is part of which Design Principle(s)?
44. What is a necessary tool for turning quantitative research results into user segments?
45. Which of the following is not a type of behavior in the Fogg Behavior Grid?
46. True or False: Downloading a mobile application is an example of a "least important behavior"?
47. What is 'flow' as used in gamification principles?
48. Skinner operant conditioning relies on:
49. According to Alan Cooper, what is the "elastic user"?
50. What is an "affordance"?
51. What are the four types of Balance?
52. Which of the following is not a classic example of gamification?
53. Which are relative units of measurement when using style sheets?
54. In Gestalt theory of visual design, which one of these is NOT a law of perceptual organization?
55. Especially on mobile devices, password masking (i.e. replacing password field characters with asterisks) can:
56. What causes Overall Balance?
57. Which of the following is NOT a type of motivation according to Self Determination Theory?
58. Which of these elements are not included in the Fogg Behavior Model?
59. Which is not a type of symmetry?
60. "This behavior is part of my identity" is an example of what type of motivation?
61. True of False: Self determination theory notes there are 5 factors that help people become motivated to change behavior.
62. Which is not a factor in Self Determination Theory?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved