Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which is not a factor in Self Determination Theory?
2. True of False: Self determination theory notes there are 5 factors that help people become motivated to change behavior.
3. "This behavior is part of my identity" is an example of what type of motivation?
4. Which is not a type of symmetry?
5. Which of these elements are not included in the Fogg Behavior Model?
6. Which of the following is NOT a type of motivation according to Self Determination Theory?
7. What causes Overall Balance?
8. Especially on mobile devices, password masking (i.e. replacing password field characters with asterisks) can:
9. In Gestalt theory of visual design, which one of these is NOT a law of perceptual organization?
10. Which are relative units of measurement when using style sheets?
11. Which of the following is not a classic example of gamification?
12. What are the four types of Balance?
13. What is an "affordance"?
14. According to Alan Cooper, what is the "elastic user"?
15. Skinner operant conditioning relies on:
16. What is 'flow' as used in gamification principles?
17. True or False: Downloading a mobile application is an example of a "least important behavior"?
18. Which of the following is not a type of behavior in the Fogg Behavior Grid?
19. What is a necessary tool for turning quantitative research results into user segments?
20. Contrast of size or scale is part of which Design Principle(s)?
21. Pandora suggesting songs to users but giving users the final say in accepting a recommendation is an example of:
22. What is Cognitive Load?
23. Some design principles related to Gestalt psychology include:
24. Symmetrical and Asymmetrical are design sub-principles with different meanings depending on which Principle you are referring to. Which two Principles do they belong to?
25. Which is the best definition of a mobile design pattern?
26. Which of the following is the most likely icon size for an iPad
27. What size is an app icon for the App Store?
28. "This behavior feels good" is an example of what type of motivation?
29. Which type of motivation is most likely to sustain behavior change?
30. In typography, the x-height is
31. What is the term "Feedback" (within the context of a design principle)?
32. Which is the best example of a design metaphor?
33. What is a weakness of A/B testing?
34. Which of these frameworks focuses on status and score to motivate competitive behavior?
35. Digital type is generally created as what kind of file type?
36. What is the 3 F's of Design?
37. What is this principle? "Altering the basic theme achieves unity and helps keep interest"
38. What is a typeface "family"?
39. Which Principle states that "hiding certain functions can be advantageous in interface design"?
40. What is "banner blindness"?
41. Which should be the minimum target area for each item in a collection view?
42. What aspect of gamification causes its players to form habits?
43. Why is Consistency so important?
44. The 3 most basic shapes in visual design are known as PLP. What does this stand for?
45. What should come first when approaching a design project?
46. What is the recommended dots per inch (dpi) for images intended for display on the web or mobile devices?
47. True or false? 1em is equal to the current font size.
48. Which pair of words differentiates between fonts with or without the small finishing strokes on the ends of a character?
49. True or False? It is generally best to design a gamification experience with only one player type in mind.
50. What do you call the concept of visual equilibrium?
51. The techniques used for keeping players in game and not leaving (logging off or closing the application) are often called:
52. Hierarchy refers to:
53. A player who favor scenarios in which they're rewarded for completing tasks and earning the recognition of other is known as a(n) ______.
54. What is the difference between a bit map and vector image?
55. True or False? Beautiful design has no impact on user motivation.
56. Which of the following is a software program for a mobile device?
57. True or False? The basic principles of Self Determination Theory operate universally, but with some unique cultural twists.
58. What does PPI stand for?
59. pixels(px) is an absolute unit of measurement when using style sheets
60. Which control UI would best represent a binary decision?
61. Which is the best example of "direct manipulation"?
62. True or False? A Gamified experience releases dopamine into the player's brain.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved