Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which of the following services are provided to the NetBeans IDE by the AutoUpdate Services?
2. What does the red cross icon shown in the image indicate when you are activating and deactivating a Plugin in the NetBeans IDE?
3. Which access permissions must you have for the IDE installation directory if you want to install a plug-in globally?
4. Which windows in NetBeans 6.5 IDE allows you to access a file present on the network or computer without creating a project for the file?
5. Which function is performed by the NetBeans Task List?
6. In Which way can you add import statements for one or more classes in NetBeans IDE Editor?
7. Which project-level commands are not available in the Favorites Window in NetBeans 6.5 IDE?
8. Which authentication protocols are supported by NetBeans IDE 6.5 for the CVS version control system?
9. Which APIs will you use if you want to show the structure or outline of your document in a dedicated window, providing the end user fast navigation and control over the document?
10. The IDE enables you to deactivate the installed Plugins that you do not need. Which of the following is/are true when you deactivate the installed Plugins?
11. Suppose you want to retrieve the list of all the registered JDBC drivers. Which classes will you use while using the DatabaseExplorer API?
12. Which files are included in the Commit dialog lists, when you are about to commit these files to the SVN Repository?
13. Which features are supported by the Netbeans IDE Editor?
14. Which one correctly describes the use of the Error Stripe in NetBeans IDE Editor?
15. While using NetBeans Actions APIs, the CallableSystemAction uses its getActionMapKey() method to get a key which is then searched in the ActionMap obtained from the action's context. Which of the following is not included under the list of special keys?
16. Which feature is not supported by NetBeans 6.5 IDE?
17. What is the function of the 'Compile on Save' feature in NetBeans 6.5?
18. Which module allows you to build and maintain a list of tokens over a textual input?
19. Which convention is used By NetBeans IDE Editor to show the deprecated methods or classes?
20. Which dynamic languages are supported by NetBeans IDE 6.5?
21. Which feature of NetBeans IDE 6.5 allows you to generate Ajax-enabled applications?
22. In NetBeans IDE Editor, which method allows you to rename the private members like fields, variables etc. used in the application?
23. Which are the common tasks that can be performed by the Filesystems API?
24. Which one is a new feature introduced in NetBeans 6.5 which was not available in earlier versions?
25. The NetBeans IDE helps you generate JSF CRUD interfaces. What does CRUD stand for?
26. Which Editors are provided by NetBeans 6.5 IDE for Web Development?
27. Which tasks can be performed by using the Settings tab of the Plugins Manager?
28. Which one will be the File Status indicated by the IDE's Subversion client for the marked class in the image?
29. Which improved functions are provided by the Debugger of NetBeans IDE 6.5?
30. Which version control tools are available in NetBeans IDE 6.5?
31. NetBeans IDE's Subversion client lets the user compare files with the Repository sources to make sure that no other changes have occurred in some locations. Which of the following conditions show/s that there is a conflict with the Repository sources?
32. Which debugger plug-ins can you install for the Debugger Core API?
33. Which statement correctly describes the NetBeans platform?
34. Which NetBeans APIs allow/s you to install different debugger implementations to one IDE?
35. Using the NetBeans IDE's Search History window, you can search a file or folder's history for versions based on several criteria. What are the different criteria to search a file's history for versions?
36. Which code completion properties are supported in the NetBeans IDE Editor?
37. Which tools in NetBeans 6.5 provides the ability to detect memory leaks and optimize the speed of the application?
Regular Expressions with PHP Test
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved