Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The Object class is not a parent class of all the classes in java by default?
2. The clone() method is defined in?
3. The object cloning is a way to create exact copy of an object?
4. Which method causes the current thread to wait for the specified milliseconds, until another thread notifies? (invokes notify() or notifyAll() method)?
5. Which class is thread-safe i.e. multiple threads cannot access it simultaneously,So it is safe and will result in an order?
6. Which method of object class can clone an object?
7. Generally string is a sequence of characters, But in java, string is an:
8. In which string class function returns the number of characters in a string?
9. How many constructors are defined in StringTokenizer class?
10. Which constructor creates an empty string buffer with the specified capacity as length.
11. Java defines a peer class of String, called?
12. By overriding the toString() method of the Object class, we can return values of the object, so we don't need to write much code?
13. In which standard collection classes implements a linked list data structure?
14. Which method compares the given object to this object?
15. This method of StringBuffer Class is used to insert the specified string with this string at the specified position?
16. Which of the following is true for package access modifier?
17. What is dynamic dispatch?
18. Constructors have to be called before the main function:
19. In dynamic type case a type safety check is incurred at ____________.
20. Constructors never have an explicit return type.
21. A recursive function would result in infinite recursion, if the following were left out:
22. What are the major elements in an object model?
23. Common behavior can be defined in a superclass and inherited into a subclass using the ___________ keyword.
24. Which of the following is false for a destructor?
25. __________ allows for the separation of object interactions from classes and inheritance into distinct layers of abstraction.
26. If the child object can exist beyond the lifetime of its parent, then the relationship is ____________.
27. What is a “const member function”?
28. _____________ is actually a parameterized constructor which takes some parameters in order to create instance of a class.
29. Can I create new operators using operator overloading?
30. Can I inherit the constructor and destructor of a base class?
31. When a class is defined inside any function or block, it is called __________.
32. Classes in CPP are __________.
33. Which of the above are false statements about Local class?
34. In CPP, it is mandatory and must to initialize const variables.
35. In general view, is this class definition valid?
36. Can a class be declared/defined inside another class?
37. __________ is the OOP feature and mechanism that binds together code and the data it manipulates, and keeps both safe from the outside world.
38. The CPP compiler supports automatic type conversions for the user defined data types.
39. In CPP program, Can we declare and define a user defined function inside a struct as we do in a class?
40. Object oriented programming employs __________ programming approach.
41. This kind of isolation of the data from direct access by the program is called __________.
42. __________ refers to the act of representing only essential features without including the background details.
43. Private members of the class are accessible only to the members of the same class.
44. Object based language differs from Object oriented language as it does not support features. 1) Encapsulation 2) Inheritance 3) Dynamic Binding 4) Abstraction 5) Polymorphism Choose the correct option:
45. Members of the class can be declared with auto, extern or register storage classes.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved