Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is a primary motivation for using OOP?
2. Ref counts are:
3. True or false? An interface is another name for a class.
4. Using traits gives single inheritance languages most of the power of multiple inheritance.
5. If a user were to observe Java code from the outside world, what would they be able to access?
6. Which classes allows only one object of it to be created?
7. What is a simple way to think of inheritance?
8. A class can implement one or more interfaces.
9. Which could be considered a polymorphism?
10. Lambda functions are allowed in class definitions
11. Which of the following is included in the field of formal semantics?
12. A mutator method is also known as a:
13. When a variable is defined within a class, what is it considered?
14. What is the most important trait of a polymorphism?
15. True or false? Abstract methods are only defined in the parent.
16. An abstract class can:
17. True or false? Static variables are visible outside of the class
18. Semantically, what has happened if the result rendered is non-computational?
19. When two methods have the same name, what are they considered, and what kind of binding do they have?
20. What are classes used for?
21. A clone method is needed to:
22. Programming languages supporting the OOPS paradigm are typically contained within what two classes?
23. Virtual inheritance is:
24. What class and extension best demonstrate a HAS-A Relationship?
25. If a system is systematically computing “metadata”, what would you use to define that system?
26. True or false? Private variables are visible outside of the class.
27. What plays a critical role in testing for syntactic legality?
28. What is the difference between interfaces and abstract classes?
29. Why is composition considered a simpler method than inheritance?
30. Which statements is correct with regard to Prototype based programming?
31. Which is not correct with regard to a virtual function in C++?
32. What does Data Hiding refer to?
33. Which of the following statements are correct?
34. Is it possible to call a main() inside another main() function in C++?
35. How much memory does a function use up within an object?
36. Function Overloading is based upon the number and/or type of arguments passed.
37. In Java, how many times can classes be nested within a class?
38. Which of the following is an 'Intermediate Base Class' with regard to the given figure: Class A --> Class B (Derived) --> Class C (Derived)
39. Which is not valid for an inline function?
40. Which is not a procedural language?
41. Object-based programming languages do not support Inheritance and dynamic binding.
42. Which types of Inheritance is not known?
43. Which statements is correct with regard to Polymorphism?
44. Which helps to convert a Class into an Abstract?
45. What does the following classes (as shown in the given figure) represent? A --> B --> C --> D
46. A shared/static method is associated with a Class.
47. What is Function Overriding?
48. You have three classes named A, B, and C. The class B is derived from class A and class C is derived from B. Which of the following relations are correct for the given classes?
49. Which cannot be passed to a function?
50. Two functions are defined with the same name and same return type. The first one accepts string input parameter type and the second one accepts integer. This represents Abstraction.
51. Which helps to increase the code clarity?
52. Which of the following is a benefit derived from using OOPS?
53. The dynamic binding is the linking of a procedure call with the code to be executed at runtime.
54. Object in Object Oriented Programming?
55. Which is not correct with regard to Operator Overloading?
56. Which is not constitute the classes relationship?
57. Which statements correctly explains Operator Overloading?
58. What is Encapsulation?
59. Which of the following describes the Function Overloading?
60. Which of the following cannot apply to constructors?
61. What is Abstraction?
62. Inheritance is a process by which the objects of parent class acquire the properties of a child class.
63. Which is the starting point for program execution in C++?
64. Which statements is correct with regard to class based OOPS?
65. Which options are correct with regard to a static variable?
66. In Public derivation using C++, which of the following are the ways to access base class members through derived class?
67. Which is honored as the first Object Oriented Programming language having notion of objects, classes and inheritance in it?
68. Which are object oriented programming language?
69. Which statements is not correct with regard to Procedural Language?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved